The Official San Antonio Spurs 2014 NBA Champs!!!! (#WEMADEIT! )

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why yall hate the Spurs because yall don't want them in the Finals...lol

smh@the other excuses yall use
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    second round exit
  • s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have San Antonio winning the Western Conference and NBA title, yes they are that good. Pop is the best coach in the NBA right now and that alone guarantees Pop of another ring.

Sidenote: if not SA, then Memphis
  • ocelot
    Options
    Sidenote: Dallas not making the playoffs after winning a chip is worst then when they lost to the Warriors...
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said spurs vs celtics in the finals lmao

That ? would be WOAT

keep sleepin
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

That ? would be WOAT

lol word thats like roy jones vs b-hop 2

id much rather watch rondo and parker go to war, garnett and duncan go at it one last time, pierce/allen/bradley vs ginobili/jackson/green, even the epic matchup between brandon bass vs dejuan blair is more entertaining to me than Lebrons choking ass and bosh spice in the finals again
  • ocelot
    Options
    @itsjohnb
    They don't want to see good basketball...
    Only Kobe vs Lebron
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    Spurs vs Bulls Finals... calling it now

This.

But what makes you think Pop is a better coach that Thibs? Based off of this and last season alone?
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Spurs are a dangerous team, I dont care what anybody says. They can easily go to the finals. Every top flight team has had issues with keeping focused....they have all had bad losses to bad teams. Except the Spurs...they just go out and win. They are the only team capable of stopping Miami....LMAO @ the Celtics...
  • ocelot
    Options
    @soulrattler
    Hes done it longer and he's changed his style and still winning... Knows how to draft and make nobody's to house hold names...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @itsjohnb
    Only Kobe vs Lebron

naw ? been saying okc vs miami
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? would be WOAT

id much rather watch rondo and parker go to war, garnett and duncan go at it one last time, pierce/allen/bradley vs ginobili/jackson/green, even the epic matchup between brandon bass vs dejuan blair is more entertaining to me than Lebrons choking ass and bosh spice in the finals again

foh with that ?

i rather watch paint dry
  • ocelot
    Options
    My Spurs cant be stopped... 57-40 in halftime???
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

That ? would be WOAT

foh with that ?

i rather watch paint dry

Your a clown point blank.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    The Spurs are a dangerous team, I dont care what anybody says. They can easily go to the finals. Every top flight team has had issues with keeping focused....they have all had bad losses to bad teams. Except the Spurs...they just go out and win. They are the only team capable of stopping Miami....LMAO @ the Celtics...

We just destroyed philly and indiana on back to back nights, I think we have the 2nd or 3rd best record since the all star break, we are playing out of our minds right now, aint ? funny bruh you will see come playoff time
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @itsjohnb
    Only Kobe vs Lebron

Too many dickriders, its sad
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol emotional ass spurs fans
  • ocelot
    Options
    Not emotional at all just talkin ? now so when they win it all yall won't call me a banwagoner...lol
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We just destroyed philly and indiana on back to back nights, I think we have the 2nd or 3rd best record since the all star break, we are playing out of our minds right now, aint ? funny bruh you will see come playoff time

Exactly...PLAYOFFS....if you think the Celts are coming out the East your more deluded than Knick fans...ok my bad nobody is that deluded.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly...PLAYOFFS....if you think the Celts are coming out the East your more deluded than Knick fans...ok my bad nobody is that deluded.

shots fired at Em
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

if it aint us its the bulls
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Wrong
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

Wrong

I love how people swear the Heat are a "lock", yall aint makin it bruh, this was the same team desperate to sign Ronny Turiaf when he hit waivers lol, I mean i know the C's were looking to sign him but considering we lost both our centers to injury we just needed bodies, the heat signed him because yall suck and are still trying to find chemistry within your roster, I dont put the heat on the same level as the bulls, spurs, thunder or celtics, they dont have real chemistry they are just a great regular season team off the strength of Bron and Wades talent, but after that when it comes down to a series with a real team yall dont have what it takes, the heat were able to make it last year but the c's were in disarray after trading perkins and losing shaq, and the bulls were banged up, this year its not going to happen, Lebron is a "choke ? artist" get that through your head bruh, yea hes cool to watch thats why your little dickriding ass is probably a fan of his, but hes not a big game player, hes not a clutch time performer, the heat are better off with wade and james jones on the floor in the last 2 minutes of a close game, ? the heat if the c's eliminate the heat but dont win the ship ill still be at peace with that, it was a successful season and have something to be proud of in my eyes.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I stopped reading when you said "the heat signed him because yall suck".
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Wrong

I love how people swear the Heat are a "lock", yall aint makin it bruh, this was the same team desperate to sign Ronny Turiaf when he hit waivers lol, I mean i know the C's were looking to sign him but considering we lost both our centers to injury we just needed bodies, the heat signed him because yall suck and are still trying to find chemistry within your roster, I dont put the heat on the same level as the bulls, spurs, thunder or celtics, they dont have real chemistry they are just a great regular season team off the strength of Bron and Wades talent, but after that when it comes down to a series with a real team yall dont have what it takes, the heat were able to make it last year but the c's were in disarray after trading perkins and losing shaq, and the bulls were banged up, this year its not going to happen, Lebron is a "choke ? artist" get that through your head bruh, yea hes cool to watch thats why your little dickriding ass is probably a fan of his, but hes not a big game player, hes not a clutch time performer, the heat are better off with wade and james jones on the floor in the last 2 minutes of a close game, ? the heat if the c's eliminate the heat but dont win the ship ill still be at peace with that, it was a successful season and have something to be proud of in my eyes.

lmao @ this ? . ? sit yo angry ass down

? your squad B
This discussion has been closed.