Getting a fukk buddy.

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
Ight been celibate for 4months, and i was doing sooooo well, past the ? stage and i was just cool.
Then i see this white boy, LAWD, ive never dated nor ? a white boy and this boy for some reason just got me wanting it, like i saw him eating a baguette and LAWD LAWD LAWD i was moist.
Anyways turns out we had a friend in common who introduced us,long story short I blatantly told him via BBM i wanted to ? him, and he was like nah nah u gotta say this to my face blahblah (i joke too much so people never know when to take me seriously) anyways how the hell do you go about telling someone u wanna be thier ? buddy? i dont wanna be his GF or anything like that. i just wanna see that pink paynus. :/
And no ive never done this ? before so imma need someone to school me on the protocol.
Oh yea, and pros and cons of having a ? buddy?

Comments

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't tell them anything

You just ? him at night

And ignore his ass during the day

Then during some random conversation you somehow mention that no one in your lives knows that he even exist

And you're super ok with that

Also pick a dude who works a lot and doesn't attention ? on social media(yes that exist)

Although this whole scenario is void if his ? is small
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once you go white your wetter than sprite

Just tell him your not looking for anything serious just abit of fun.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hawk d
    hawk d Members Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave you a wack, but how about you just TELL HIM what ur tellin us? He's a guy he might lose respect for you but he will still like the honesty and let u smash
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boo @ this thread

*hates* :(
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    boo @ this thread

I mean, it's not like she's gonna ? you anytime soon, tho.

how you know that? LOL

stop intercepting just cause yo simp game is faltering out here :(
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    boo @ this thread

I mean, it's not like she's gonna ? you anytime soon, tho.

how you know that? LOL

stop intercepting just cause yo simp game is faltering out here :(

There was nothing to intercept, bruh.

PS I don't need simp game. ? naturally flock to me.

that's what you assume shorty............but I ain't gon translate the game for you

but since you looking for a coach, I charge consulting fees............ I'd consider taking you under my counsel :)
    deadeye wrote: »
    Ight been celibate for 4months, and i was doing sooooo well, past the ? stage and i was just cool.
    Then i see this white boy, LAWD, ive never dated nor ? a white boy and this boy for some reason just got me wanting it, like i saw him eating a baguette and LAWD LAWD LAWD i was moist.
    Anyways turns out we had a friend in common who introduced us,long story short I blatantly told him via BBM i wanted to ? him, and he was like nah nah u gotta say this to my face blahblah (i joke too much so people never know when to take me seriously) anyways how the hell do you go about telling someone u wanna be thier ? buddy? i dont wanna be his GF or anything like that. i just wanna see that pink paynus. :/
    And no ive never done this ? before so imma need someone to school me on the protocol.

Didn't you make a thread a few months back saying you tried something like that before, but said you weren't really feeling that type of situation?

I don't think you're really about that life Bak.

she nuh ready for all dat.......
  • BabyBugatti
    edited April 2012
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    You don't tell them anything
    You just ? him at night
    And ignore his ass during the day
    Then during some random conversation you somehow mention that no one in your lives knows that he even exist
    And you're super ok with that
    Also pick a dude who works a lot and doesn't attention ? on social media(yes that exist) Although this whole scenario is void if his ? is small
    LOLOL he doesn't hang around college, them low keys guys which is what i think attarcted me to him aswell, and i know he's not the type to talk about ? like that casually.
    Pics? Kick him some ? like this:

"Here's the deal. I'm not looking for anything serious, but you are fine as a mafucka and I've been thinking about what I could do to you. Let's just have fun right now without getting deep with it. We're attracted to each other, so we might as well ? and not let a good thing go to waste."

Something like that. He's a man, you're attractive, and it should be no problems. Hakuna Matata.
    No pix, lol
    and im not brave enough! even the fact that i said it on bbm was a massive deal

Didn't you make a thread a few months back saying you tried something like that before, but said you weren't really feeling that type of situation?

I dont recall this...refresh my memory?
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw dont go out like dat
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now normally I wouldnt say this to a dark skin girl, but moreno is looking so smooth and chocolatey I want to take a bite out of her.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    now normally I wouldnt say this to a dark skin girl, but moreno is looking so smooth and chocolatey I want to take a bite out of her.

Ay whats poppin Jose?

What else would you do to her bruh?

Let the people know exactly how deep your love is for this woman.
    I would do any and everything to her, excluding things involving ? and or feces.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited April 2012
    Options

I dont recall this...refresh my memory?

Right here:
    LOL IC gives me jokes.
    Anyways i broke up with dude.
    We were on DIFF pages.
    I was ready to become a ? yall realtalk, when i went clubbing with my ? thurs i was like ? it i dont care imma have a few one night stands WHY NOT.
    luckyly there was no one i found attractive in that club (? ewwww ? in there)
    then i had an epiphany like 3 days ago, i was like NO GURL YOU CAINT BE A ?
    WHERE IS YO SELF RESPECT?! now i got a 3 month rule.k

I thought you said something about having a one-night stand too, but I might've been wrong about that.
    yea i dont believe in one night stands still...not my thing.
    Yes i do have a 3 month rule for guys i want to DATE.
    i just wanna sample this white ? bro.
  • joseph sun
    Options

Ay whats poppin Jose?

What else would you do to her bruh?

Let the people know exactly how deep your love is for this woman.
    I would do any and everything to her, excluding things involving ? and or feces.

Ok I got you.

So basically eating her ass out, licking her ? till she ? in your mouth, sucking her toes, thats all good with you huh?
    hell yeah. every orifice is getting tongue down and anything that can be sucked, will.

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aye craccas stay winning
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    somebody needs attention
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats why i dont ? with dark skin broads...
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S sounds so much like a troll. Hilarious post regardless.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    attention seeking..if that was the case wouldnt i have just posted this in donkey or better yet G&S
    idiots talking like the powder room gets that much traffic. Hop off my ? - add something useful to this thread or get the hot ? out.
    ? ? .
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo just call him over to ? it not that hard. Only reason you posted this was to find away to ask him to ? you with out making you look like a ? .

But no matter what you will look like a ? deal with it.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    attention seeking..if that was the case wouldnt i have just posted this in donkey or better yet G&S
    idiots talking like the powder room gets that much traffic. Hop off my ? - add something useful to this thread or get the hot ? out.
    ? ? .

3 words made you catch such feelings you admitted to having a ? ....

• BabyBugatti
    Options
    Truerap wrote: »
    Yo just call him over to ? it not that hard. Only reason you posted this was to find away to ask him to ? you with out making you look like a ? .

But no matter what you will look like a ? deal with it.
    dont really care what i look like. Im not trying to hubby this dude so idgaf. Get your facts straight.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    ? ? .

3 words made you catch such feelings you admitted to having a ? ....
    ok.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options