Hip Hop Holograms: Pros and Cons/Future Success

Options

Comments

• rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    pac stay innovating

The Japanese been on this hologram ish, with that said, nobody can take away what this did cause most of the Japanese ones were animation. This is a deceased person. Movies had did it but to see it live must of have been an experience cause it was an experience for me just seeing it on youtube. ? , R2D2 and Star Wars really put it on the map

r2d2.jpg
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac stay innovating

The Japanese been on this hologram ish, with that said, nobody can take away what this did cause most of the Japanese ones were animation. This is a deceased person. Movies had did it but to see it live must of have been an experience cause it was an experience for me just seeing it on youtube.

yeah but them japanese ? wasted their technology on some anime ass cartoons looking like they straight outta pokemon and ? . the holograms ? online before this pac thing look all lame and fake this pac thing was so real it was creepy

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    pac stay innovating

The Japanese been on this hologram ish, with that said, nobody can take away what this did cause most of the Japanese ones were animation. This is a deceased person. Movies had did it but to see it live must of have been an experience cause it was an experience for me just seeing it on youtube. ? , R2D2 and Star Wars really put it on the map

r2d2.jpg

i understand what u saying but i meant it as dudes never done this in hiphop
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? was cool, it would probably cost more to animate biggie though
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no pros.

Cons: It's wack and disrespectful to the family.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a small backlash happening though, ppl do feel they are exploiting Pac's image, I think it was a cool tribute but like I said if they start doing full Hologram concerts that would disrespectful but don't rule it out, after this the technology is only going to get better. If Afeni is cool then I'm cool, it was a great job for the effects ppl on the project. But you have to be careful, these ppl are dead. I really could see greedy labels bringing back Biggie, MJ, Whitney, Elvis, etc after how great the Tupac performance was. This really could be the beginning of something Big in the industry for bringing back deceased artist.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pRO:
    SlickestR wrote: »
    so what? y'all ? don't wanna see a Big L holo, or a Biggie holo? or even a mothefuckin Mike Jack holo?

that was ? GOAT... i mean to see Pac up there moving and acting as if he was (even though the movements weren't hundred percent)

that's amazing, that's the future y'all... YO and the way he said "Coachella" i was like

SAY WHAAATT???
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    pac stay innovating

The Japanese been on this hologram ish, with that said, nobody can take away what this did cause most of the Japanese ones were animation. This is a deceased person. Movies had did it but to see it live must of have been an experience cause it was an experience for me just seeing it on youtube.

yeah but them japanese ? wasted their technology on some anime ass cartoons looking like they straight outta pokemon and ? . the holograms ? online before this pac thing look all lame and fake this pac thing was so real it was creepy

alot
    R.Greezy wrote: »
    did they use his performance frm the house of blues ?.

It seems like a lot of the movements were clearly from the house of blues but they used some motion capture also but probably used old Pac footage for the motion capture instead of someone copying Pac's movements. I thought of the "House of Blues" performance when I 1st saw this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhPOIAsrqb4

t.i. are some one with t.i. like, stage performance. did the motion capture for hail mary....

which was'nt that bad when lookin at it again but, the 2 of amerikaz most wanted was straight 2pac house of blues
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i know diddy def gonna jump on this
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

probably be diddy bopping with biggie on the BET awards
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats why diddy been quiet from the hip hop side for a while ? got 12 engineers right now in the middle of taping his new show i wanna innovate for diddy. watch the winner make hologram projector big enough to make biggie.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupac looking like a def jam video game character
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    So you're saying if Pac was still alive his opinions on Dre wouldn't have changed even after 16 years? stop it man

i dont care about all that all i want is da REAL PAC & he said ? ? AZZ DRE! ? a fake hologram!
    we really cant argue about what pac would or wouldnt say. its a hologram so he's only gonna say things they have recordings of. the person behind the scenes gets to pick and choose how they want to present the artist. someone might want him yelling ? bad boy and someone might want him and big on stage together. he has done both so u cant say he would or wouldnt.

itz not really about arguin wat pac would say itz just i dont wanna c pac bein changed n2 sumthang hez not itz bad enuff they do ? like that wit his MUSIK havin pac sayin ? he wouldve neva said imean we dont need no fake azz hologram of pac puttin on a show sayin sum fake ? 2

how u gonna say what the man would or wouldnt do at this time in his life? he has done tracks with Dre so how u gonna say he wouldnt ? with him when already has, ? . I know he started dissin Dre but things change you ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is corny, got white boy faces all over it.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thinking about it.I aint going to front.I want to see a full pac concert like that.I can´t lie.? was breath taking.At the same time I kown Afeni need some dough so does Tupac´s Foundation.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Why did they take Killuminati out of the Hail Mary vocals?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    theshit fake as sfuk to see snoop on stage like really homie u knew pac didnt ? with u ....plus the intro "sup dre sup snoop" lmao more liek ? dre ? snoop
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at first I was diggin it, and I'll still say the technology is dope, but that ? is just as fake as the tupac/eminem cd now that I think about it. He didn't rock wit dre or snoop even though it was some recent ? up until his death thats still fake ? , plus they edit the ? for whatever reason. why take Killuminati out when it's in the ? title of the album, he said it in the opening of the song. Do me a favor and click that feelings icon trick.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember when cnn used it n 2008.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7fQ_EsMJMs
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    at first I was diggin it, and I'll still say the technology is dope, but that ? is just as fake as the tupac/eminem cd now that I think about it. He didn't rock wit dre or snoop even though it was some recent ? up until his death thats still fake ? , plus they edit the ? for whatever reason. why take Killuminati out when it's in the ? title of the album, he said it in the opening of the song. Do me a favor and click that feelings icon trick.

dead@ da bold....but ya whole post is xactly wat ive been sayin n herr & i c/s ? a hologram pac if it aint da real pac i dont wanna c or hear that ? ...
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dre paid for it to be made.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are no pros.

How is it disrespectful to the family if Dre asked permission and got approval from Afeni Shakur to do it? She even said she loved it.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    There are no pros.

How is it disrespectful to the family if Dre asked permission and got approval from Afeni Shakur to do it? She even said she loved it.
    that she did.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THe con is there tons of potential to ? it up especially if its outdoors and the weather is ? .
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

lol@ da bold she said da same thang about da cracka feminem fukin up pacz musik 2 does it make it rite tho? imean come on pac aint like ? azz dre & im about 99.9% sure pac would have rode on feminem fa bein a racist cracka so that ? may not b disrespectful 2 da fam but it is disrespectful 2 2PAC cuz this is misrepresentin him...
  • mindright
    mindright Members Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't co-sign these holograms...

well for one it's a hologram, two they can make that hologram do whatever they want it to do or say, and three Dre still hasn't dropped Detox and this is another way for him to line his pockets knowing 2Pac didn't like him

When will they let that man rest in peace?