The Pro Wrestling Questionaire Thread

Options

Comments

• TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Sting's first tag team partner in wrestling maybe The Ultimate Warriors as the tag team Blade Runners. Big Show lost more Wrestlemanias more than anybody and Teddy Long also managed Undertaker (Mark Calloway) back in his early days.

What year was the first cage match held?

your going WAYY to far back my dude. but to take a wild guess at it was it flair vs race starrcade 83?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »

Well dayum.....

- First question, nah it wasn't Bret Hart LOL. Here's another hint tho - the wrestler in question has never won the WWF/World title during his time in the WWF only the IC title.

- ? getting close as hell with HHH LOLOL but nah that's not dude. I'll give a hint tho - at one point he feuded with the ? Tonk Man.

Real talk only ? i can think of is Jeff Jarrett

real talk idk that last on i looked up on youtube and this the the ? that popped up but i never heard of son so i dubt this dude

- SONNY RODGERS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWchYpu670E
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall got ask question , don't answer some and not ask i another

lets restart this

what two wrestlers competed in the first ever ladder match in wwe history?

• Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusher wrote: »
    yall got ask question , don't answer some and not ask i another

lets restart this

what two wrestlers competed in the first ever ladder match in wwe history?

Shawn and Razor Ramon

who sang HBK's original theme song?

• TRILLip Brooks
    edited April 2012
    Options
    wrong, it was shawn michaels and bret hart

and to answers your question, sensational sherry

what wrestler wrestled under the gimmick the "who" in 1996?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Pusher wrote: »
    wrong, it was shawn michaels and bret hart

and to answers your question, sensational sherry

dayum all this time i thought it was Razor & HBK got dayum LOOOLOLOL why isnt that match ever talked about ? LOLOL

idk, probably because it was on some show called prime time wrestling and the other one was at wrestlemania

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6042xySzuc

^^^ no one knows?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBadOne
    TheBadOne Members Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jim Neidhart

Who are the four wrestlers who have become triple crown champions in both WWE and WCW?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    TheBadOne wrote: »
    Jim Neidhart

Who are the four wrestlers who have become triple crown champions in both WWE and WCW?

Bret Hart for sure but 3 others?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ah my bad, I looked it up and realized I was thinking that they had to have won BOTH WWE/WHC, since I looked it up I won't answer the last 3.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Jim Neidhart

Triple Crown as in World, the secondary title to the world (IC/US) & tag team right ? This is easy fam.

Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit.... Booker T, Chris Jericho for sure and I think Kevin Nash/Diesel. Basically the WCW dudes who jumped ship and became world champions in WWF/E. Gotta be. Actually wait im not sure about Bret Hart cuz I don't think he's ever been U.S. Champion in WCW. Maybe Ric Flair if you count all the NWA championships he's won. Flair might be the first ever Triple Crown champion depending on how u look at it.

bret won the us title like 2 or 3 times i think
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Jim Neidhart

Triple Crown as in World, the secondary title to the world (IC/US) & tag team right ? This is easy fam.

Bret Hart, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit.... Booker T, Chris Jericho for sure and I think Kevin Nash/Diesel. Basically the WCW dudes who jumped ship and became world champions in WWF/E. Gotta be. Actually wait im not sure about Bret Hart cuz I don't think he's ever been U.S. Champion in WCW. Maybe Ric Flair if you count all the NWA championships he's won. Flair might be the first ever Triple Crown champion depending on how u look at it.

a combination of those makes it correct. since you didn't ask a question i will do it for you.

who is the only man in pro wrestling history to win the WCW WWE and ECW title.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Jim Neidhart

a combination of those makes it correct. since you didn't ask a question i will do it for you.

big show

who was the first employee of the WWF/E?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Jim Neidhart

big show

who was the first employee of the WWF/E?

Finkel

Who are the Grand Slam Champions?

Also, one of these wrestlers held all eligible championships, including Crusierweight/lightweight in New Japan Pro Wrestling and WCW. Who is that?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Jim Neidhart

All triple crown champions:

Bret
    Shawn Michaels
    Diesel
    SCSA
    Rock
    HHH
    Kane
    Jericho
    Angle
    Eddie
    Benoit
    RVD
    Booker
    Flair
    Edge
    Orton
    Jeff Hardy
    Punk (fastest in history)
    JBL
    Mysterio
    Ziggler
    Christian
    Big Show
    Pedro Morales
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Finkel

Who are the Grand Slam Champions?

Also, one of these wrestlers held all eligible championships, including Crusierweight/lightweight in New Japan Pro Wrestling and WCW. Who is that?

HBK
    HHH
    Kurt
    Jeff Hardy
    Rvd
    Christian

all i can think of so far
  • VIBE
    Options
    Who has lost the most matches at WM?

I'm gonna say HBK as my answer, although I think it's between maybe Vince/Big Show?
  • VIBE
    Options
    - What legendary WCW World Heavyweight Champion that was also with the WWF/E (became an IC Champion) used his first wrestling name and NEVER changed that or his gimmick ? (Hint he started out in WWF/E & Vince McMahon gave him his gimmick, he is a legendary wrestler)

Hogan?
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    @Sion.

WCW World Heavyweight Championship was introduce

January 11, 1991

Hulk Hogan
    Ric Flair
    Big Van Vader
    Booker T
    Sting
    Lex Luger
    Bill Goldberg
    Ron Simmons
    Scott Steiner
    The Giant
    Kevin Nash
    The Rock
    Sid Vicious
    Jeff Jarrett
    Bret Hart
    Randy Savage

Diamond Dallas Page
    Chris Jericho
    David Arquette
    Vince Russo
    Kurt Angle
    Chris Benoit

highlight are the wrestlers who started in WWF.....out of those only one to not win The WWF championship was Double J

sure u aint worded the question wrong?
  • TheBadOne
    Options
    It was Flair, Hart, Booker, and Benoit

Benoit was briefly WCW champion before he jumped to WWE.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ^DDP?

nevermind. hes won more than 1 heavyweight title.

i think you wrong about some of the ? . i just cheated and looked at all the WCW champs and i dont see any who were never heel.
  • TheBadOne
    Options
    Ricky Steamboat?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Steamboat only won the NWA title, not WCW title.
  • VIBE
    Options
    @Sion HHH as the most losses and I'm gonna say ? Tonk Man. I don't know if he was in those other companies but I do know he's hailed as the greatest IC champ for sure, actually remember hearing it recently when Cody was IC Champ and he made an appearance.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Nevermind, it ain't ? Tonk either... Jeez Sion lol