He "used to" be ?

Options
NYCeeCee
NYCeeCee Members Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Powder Room
Ladies, could you date a man who told you that he "experimented" with a couple of men in college, but he's "over that phase"?

LOL, my girl has been talking about this dude for about 2 months. He's fine as hell, a pediatric resident at blah blah hospital, no kids, own home, treats her nice, funny yaddayadday. Basically, he's "perfection", but the only thing is that he "used to" be ? .

She was like "well, he's 34 now and college was such and such years ago"... tryna get me to cosign moving forward with seeing him, but I just...can't... Now she wants me to meet him to see if I sense any ? tendencies b/c she claims she hasn't. I'm not the ? connoisseur LMAO!!

Could you do it? Fellas, are any of you bold enough to admit you "experimented" w/ men :/ Tell us your story...we won't judge :) We're all family here in the PR

Comments

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make sure you let us know when he cheats on her with joey.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh. Tell your "girl" she will soon be putting on a ? bangin that fruity ? from the back.

smh.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? got daddy issues
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    da ? ? LMAO...........

haha @ the perfect man except he experimented with a couple ? back in the day

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i couldn't do it. just for the simple fact that you'd always have to wonder if he's giving in to temptation

I agree, but my reason for telling her not to continue seeing him is b/c I just wouldn't be able to get past that. lol! Ugh...I'm laying in the bed with you picturing you giving or taking ? from a man. *throws up* It doesn't matter if it was 1 month or 50 years ago..I just couldn't do it.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He lost for experimenting and telling her he experimented. That's like the perfect girl telling you she used to get trains ran on her back in the day. Why would she even say that ? ?
  • bignorm
    Options
    there is no such thing as a "used to be ? " dude. OR a bisexual dude. If he ever got penetrated, he ? .
    Ever fu cked a man, he ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dude gon want to do ? and her feeling will get hurt if he dont reach around and grab a ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd2NBZ_apg0
  • NYCeeCee
    Options
    lol, y'all are crazy! When being honest goes wrong
  • bignorm
    Options
    ? no it dont.
    WTF?

THe difference is that a mans manhood depends on staying as far away as possible from faggotry.

A woman can ? a woman and not beconsidered not a woman.

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    lol, I don't think its the same.
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    If he's not a cheater, has a clean bill of health then I honestly can't see myself turning him just because he has an attraction for men as well. At least he's honest about it. I would respect him more for telling me that.

• INSANE RELICK
    INSANE RELICK Members Posts: 48
    Options
    once a pipe smoker. always a pipe smoker. ask any freak ? girl.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he's not a cheater, has a clean bill of health then I honestly can't see myself turning him just because he has an attraction for men as well. At least he's honest about it. I would respect him more for telling me that.
    So if every time yall have sex and he want to hit the hershey highway that's not gonna give you red flags?

• NYCeeCee
    Options
    So if every time yall have sex and he want to hit the hershey highway that's not gonna give you red flags?
    She wouldn't need "red flags" , king, he already told her he's bi. LOL
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    ? no it dont.
    WTF?

THe difference is that a mans manhood depends on staying as far away as possible from faggotry.

Yeah but do you understand that concept when you're 8 years old at a sleepover with your best friend?

Just makes me wonder...kids are curious by nature.

*Uncle molested her post*
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    ? no it dont.
    WTF?

Yeah but do you understand that concept when you're 8 years old at a sleepover with your best friend?

Just makes me wonder...kids are curious by nature.

Well really I ain't no parent but like dude said you should know by age 5-6 of what not to do and if a parent hasn't taught their child that by the time of 8 then the parents have screwed up their kid "if he is curious by nature" or either he's a slow (mentally challenged) child.

Now if said dude was ? or molested as a child then it's a whole other issue altogether that can culminate into some serious psychological issues as that said person gets older. Then there's a potential identity crisis within that man.
  • Truerap
    Truerap Members Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Look if a man said he done with something and he give you his word then he means it.

But you take your chances on going out with him.

A mans word>Anything else/thread
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? keeping the bananas and cucumbers is heavy stock ... he still a fruit loop
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Considering the amount of "straight" men that appear to be obsessed with ? sex, not really. Lol
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh @ moods man hitting on her pops at the family reunion
    Ain't no used to be, that ? still ?

this....
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She just needs to decide if she is okay with the past but personally I don't think I could be with him.

This is one of those double standards, most men will say once you have had some ? you ? . Since many find the idea of two women together sexy it's not as big of a deal.