2012 Big Ghost Softest Niccas in the Game

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in AllHipHop.com Editorials
http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.ca/2012/04/5th-annual-10-softest-? -in-game.html

1. Wiz Khalifa-Rose aka the final frontier of simp-dom.... This bull ? muthafucka done sailed his little popsicle stick canoe over ey'single wave of simpness there is in the sucker-for-love sea nahmean. This fool is the biggest trick walkin the face of the earth rite now son. We already kno how this muthafucka went into Kanye's garbage can n scraped together a meal n thought he came up on some gourmet ? namsayin. This muthafucka went into Yeezy's trash n said "OH ? WHY NOBODY ATE THE REST OF THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE SON??...AYO IMMA REASSEMBLE THIS MUTHAFUCKA N PUT THAT ? UP ON A PEDESTAL B. AYO IMMA PUT WHATEVER LEFT OF THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE BACK TOGETHER N IMMA SING TO IT...IMMA SING TO IT EVER ADORINGLY N IMMA TAKE PICTURES WIDDIT CUZ AINT NOBODY HAD NO MEATBALL HOAGIE LIKE THIS ONE B....I MIGHT GOT THE ONLY MEATBALL HOAGIE LEFT SON...AYO IMMA WIFE THIS HALF EATEN MEATBALL HOAGIE SON...THIS ? MINES. AYO IMMA PUT A RING ON THIS ? . CUZ THATS JUS WHAT US TRICK MUTHAFUCKAS DO B...IMMA HAVE THIS MEATBALL HOAGIE FOR ALL ETERNITIES CUZ THATS JUS HOW A TRICK ROLL B. THIS MY SHNOOKUMS NAMSAYIN...THIS MY MUTHAFUCKIN SHNOOKUMS SON. WORD. I DONT KNO WHAT YOU HEEEEAAARD ABOUT ME...BUT ANY TRICK CAN GET A DOLLAR OUTTA ME...I GOTTA ACT CONCERNED SO SHE'LL SEE.. THAT IM A MUTHAFUCKIN S-I-M-P....

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He called Yung Berg the 'Yung Berg of rap' though
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nap King Cole *dead*
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i haven't seen a good one like this in a minute.

he called J Cole Diet Drake

and the pic of Wale and Drake got my side hurting
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gentrification Hop.....

lmao
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Lettuce Rap"

LMAO
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    . Diggy - Son...what part of the game is this? This ? still rock Pull-Ups at night b...how he gon start beef? Im sayin son was still eatin Gerber joints not too long ago....HOW he got beef? Son is the black Malcom In The Middle...HOW this ? beefin wit Jermaine tho son? We need answers. And when I say that Cole took the L on that...ayo that was by default son. How you got ? like Diggy demandin your fade? And why the ? is Diggy tryin to eat this ? food? Either way...this ? aint no beef son. This jus more of that lamb nahmean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Yung Berg ...aka the Tailor of Failure aka the Shepard of Ls aka Grandmaster Trash aka....the Yung Berg of Rap. Son is like the aborted fetus of success itself namsayin. The ? 's music can make it rain Lugz boots from the sky b. Son's existence is like a muthafuckin pinata of failures or some ? ...the ? jus keeps losin b. When he be playin Scrabble that ? gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls. Im sayin when he has a bowl of Alphabet soup that ? is all Ls too yo. The ? aura is shaped like a teardrop b. Im sayin son is livin proof that nature can be cruel than a muthafucka g...
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmfao at the Wizard of Pause
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Yung Berg ...aka the Tailor of Failure aka the Shepard of Ls aka Grandmaster Trash aka....the Yung Berg of Rap. Son is like the aborted fetus of success itself namsayin. The ? 's music can make it rain Lugz boots from the sky b. Son's existence is like a muthafuckin pinata of failures or some ? ...the ? jus keeps losin b. When he be playin Scrabble that ? gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls. Im sayin when he has a bowl of Alphabet soup that ? is all Ls too yo. The ? aura is shaped like a teardrop b. Im sayin son is livin proof that nature can be cruel than a muthafucka g...

Big Ghostface is savage on these ? lol
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and these are some of yall favorite rappers

lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    6. Lil Bow Wow ...aka The Emmanuel Lewis of Rap. The boy Shad always got that trash on deck namsayin. Words cant even express how much I dont give a ? bout sons music b. But whats funny to me is I dont even gotta hear the ? music to kno how disillusioned the ? is bout his purpose in hip hop nahmean. Son actually thought he was jus gon make a nice smooth transition from doin that little schoolgirl rap to bein on some Nino Brown ? . Nah yo...this ? is a snack b. The ? is dim sum. He a fragment...he like a single perogy. ? would eat that boy alive son. He a bite sized morsel namsayin (pause). On some real ? ...we aint take Busta Rhymes serious when son fabricated his ? kingpin history outta the blue. We NEVER believed Rozay was pushin any weight other than his own...n we wasnt buyin Drake's Hebrew Gambino character from the Headlines video. So son....we DAMN sure aint takin Lil Bow Wow serious like that. The Young Money affiliation aint helpin ? neither my ? .

tumblr_ljkahzoz671qanb21o1_500.gif

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    wiz4.jpg

Wiz Khalifa-Rose
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ? he went in on Wiz...
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We NEVER believed Rozay was pushin any weight other than his own...n we wasnt buyin Drake's Hebrew Gambino character from the Headlines video.

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    had me rollin whe he called tyga a "amphibian ass lookin muthafucka" ? had me crying lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    on young burg-The ? 's music can make it rain Lugz boots from the sky b.

Flatlined.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wiz4.jpg

Wiz Khalifa-Rose

if you scroll down the page slowly that ? looks just like wiz
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I almost feel bad for some of these ? how bad he ethered them lmao.

wale.jpg
    RODFL WTF is this?
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? is funny... Lol @ gerber joints
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ Drake being the "Patron Saint of Tenderness" I can't take it lmao
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder who writes this ? and how does he come up with this ? ? This is in the same vein as when I heard Charlamagne called Tyga a "waffle colored ? "
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    . Diggy - Son...what part of the game is this? This ? still rock Pull-Ups at night b...how he gon start beef? Im sayin son was still eatin Gerber joints not too long ago....HOW he got beef? Son is the black Malcom In The Middle...HOW this ? beefin wit Jermaine tho son? We need answers. And when I say that Cole took the L on that...ayo that was by default son. How you got ? like Diggy demandin your fade? And why the ? is Diggy tryin to eat this ? food? Either way...this ? aint no beef son. This jus more of that lamb nahmean.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dead at at sont was still eating Gerber Joints and then calling him the black malcom in the middle hahahaha