Favorite type of wrestler?

Options
herbalism101
herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Last night I was watching RVD:One of a Kind (which is an awesome DVD) and i was going through wrestlers i like watching and I realized that when it comes to wrestling, I tend to favor watching those who are high flyers.

What type of wrestler do you tend to favor?
High flyer? Monsters? Technical? Comedy? ? ? Lucha Libre? Brawlers?

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Technical/high fly
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Technical i grew up a Bret fan and liked folks such as benoit,bulldog,perfect,owen,malenko,kurt, now DB seeing them wear down they opp with submissions and holds, working out certain body part and all that ? was goat
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like wrestlers who use a variety of moves but don't use them just for the sake of using them. Wrestlers like Kofi and the like happen to use moves that don't really correspond with working a match, they just pull things out (although Kofi has improved upon that)
    I'm a big fan of R Truth's movelist although he hasn't had the chance to display alot of it in a while.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Technical i grew up a Bret fan and liked folks such as benoit,bulldog,perfect,owen,malenko,kurt, now DB seeing them wear down they opp with submissions and holds, working out certain body part and all that ? was goat

Agree with everything you posted, it's too many brawler type wrestlers in today's product.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I dont have a certain type I like all types of wrestlers from Ultimate Warriors to Bret Harts to Jushin Thunder Ligers to Vaders. Wrestling would be boring if everyone was one type.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    high flyers then technicals...

the RVD, Jericho types