RHIANNA BETTER WATCH HER BACK

Options
Mr.Player
Mr.Player Members Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in R&B & Alternatives
I honestly think this girl is coming for rhianna for one she sings better (my opinion)
but jay-z gave her his stamp and think of signing her
lately rhianna buzz is dying (my opinion)

http://youtu.be/L1l9WST5lXM

my question is...is she the new face of female artist in the rocs stable will she take rhianna spot

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Player wrote:
    lately rhianna buzz is dying (my opinion)

rhianna gonna have a sex tape soon.......
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah bruh ...wtf this gotta do with some hiphops? ....you but ol girl could get it off top
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rhianna >>>> Rita

RHianna can't sing 4 ? tho, heard that ? at the Grammys,
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    then why you sayin rhianna over rita
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to see more from her to form an opinion. She definitely sings better but that isnt saying much. That song is mediocre at best.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    blonde hair red lipstick makes her look like ri
  • Mr.Player
    Options
    expect she not darkskin
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at Rihanna feeling threaten then jacking ole girls look (blonde hair, red lipstick, UK look) right when she is about to come out. Rihanna seems petty and insecure as hell, i think that's the reason why she has been ? her self out on twitter with all those skimpy pics and slutty tweets.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    just based off that song in the OP, they're both in the same boat to me. neither one is better than the other.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol at Rihanna feeling threaten then jacking ole girls look (blonde hair, red lipstick, UK look) right when she is about to come out. Rihanna seems petty and insecure as hell, i think that's the reason why she has been ? her self out on twitter with all those skimpy pics and slutty tweets.

Word. She also jacked Fefe Dobson when she hit that Good Girl Gone Bad stage with the rocker style hair and tattoos. I know that everybody is influenced by everybody, but the way Rihanna jacks the swag of other artists is ridiculous. Then she gets the credit of being a "trendsetter" when someone else did it first. I think I'd have less of a problem with Rihanna if she took more time to practice her craft (dancing and performance) and if she didn't blatantly rip off other people's looks.

I liked Fefe Dodson.I wonder what she got poppin?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rhi rhi aint got ? to worry bout foh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Word. She also jacked Fefe Dobson when she hit that Good Girl Gone Bad stage with the rocker style hair and tattoos. I know that everybody is influenced by everybody, but the way Rihanna jacks the swag of other artists is ridiculous. Then she gets the credit of being a "trendsetter" when someone else did it first. I think I'd have less of a problem with Rihanna if she took more time to practice her craft (dancing and performance) and if she didn't blatantly rip off other people's looks.

I liked Fefe Dodson.I wonder what she got poppin?

I liked Fefe Dobson too. Haven't heard much from her lately.

• MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear that song's gonna get played during an episode of teen mom if it hasn't already
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Riri gonna be fine, no one took the slot yet so...
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, another techno inspired r&b song with a singer who has minimal singing ability and a feature from a horrible rapper...

? is ? terrible b
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rhianna got that island swag. That's the formula these chicken heads can't follow. She got the dance hall and calypso infusion on a lot of her songs which makes her sound unique cuz the only other person doing it on that level is Sean Kingston.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dunno...

I think Rita Oral is Rihanna's replacement. I give Rihanna bout 2-3 years max before she's done. I could be wrong though..
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Rhianna got that island swag. That's the formula these chicken heads can't follow. She got the dance hall and calypso infusion on a lot of her songs which makes her sound unique cuz the only other person doing it on that level is Sean Kingston.

u woulda got a cosign till u hinted that rhi rhi and sean kingston are anywhere near each other in terms of content.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    rita can sing way better and looks better than rhi
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like Jay is getting his RIRI replacement ready
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rhianna >>>> Rita

RHianna can't sing 4 ? tho, heard that ? at the Grammys,
    ? is a helluva drug

• Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gns wrote: »

u woulda got a cosign till u hinted that rhi rhi and sean kingston are anywhere near each other in terms of content.

I was talking about influence in their sound (or the beats and rhythm) not content. They are both singers with a unique sound from the islands but he is far more intrenched in that sound then she is. Their content is obviously different.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gns wrote: »

I was talking about influence in their sound (or the beats and rhythm) not content. They are both singers with a unique sound from the islands but he is far more intrenched in that sound then she is. Their content is obviously different.

She barely sings any dance hall and calypso type of songs anymore. All her ? is mostly pop now. Had she stayed with the formula of her first two albums, you could say that it separates her from everyone else. But her sound currently is no different from Kesha, Katy Perry, or any other pop chick.

Take Care, Where have you been, and We Found Love all has Dancehall influence. Birthday Cake is hip hop R&B. She does way better music then those girls regardless and she's not even the best singer.