Push: Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes and Miz

Options
TheIraq
TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Can anybody explain why they refuse to push Dolph and Cody right now? And why has Miz been reduced to the pre show on youtube? ? is stale... Brock is back aight. Jericho's return has been lackluster at best... So why not push these guys to the top now?

Miz doing pre show dark matches

Cody loses the IC title to Big Show

Dolph is stuck with Vicki and Jack Swagger

WHY?

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they need to be pushed, but they also gotta step it up with their characters and promos
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    c/s that also, but r-truth gotta blame him self, awesome truth was the ? , ion know y they ? kofi, ? puts on matches
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying Ziggler needs that WWE title, this guy is just so under used.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    i think ziggler needs the right rivalry, i like vicki with him as a heel manager, but swagger might need to gon somewhere.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kofi Kingston is wack and boring as ? . And im black, but also real. ? has no charcter. Thats the problem with today style of WWE and wrestlers, they are all boring as ? .

I recently read a article about Vince saying that he is proud with the current status of the WWE and it will continue to stay PG and collab with BE A Star campaign. Im seriously thinking about giving up on WWE. They have became the most atrocious dictator-like bullies who even confiscate people signs, delete chants from television and force stale cookie cutters characters down fans thoughts. Basically taking away free will to cheer for a wrestler (Daniel Bryan crush from current rise of popularity).

The ? is not changing soon, so until this pussified generation of characters are gone or grow some ? and stop being soft little ? holes, and they stop promoting anti bullying which is making little kids soft and is the worse contradiction for any type of sport to do, then I say WWE will never make it to the top and be "cool" again until they wake up and see what the PEOPLE want and that we matter.

Yes i deserve a feelings, but the WWE is ? doo-doo now though.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    u might deserve a feelings, but there is a large amount of truf in there.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ziggler needs feuds/matches w Rhodes, McIntyre, Punk, Jericho, Kofi, Tyson Kidd etc

Kofi needs the last name chopped, ? this BOOM! ? and be a good high flyer and not some corny one.

The WWE needs to push heavy, they can't keep Cena in his late 40s and 50s saying "you can't see me". There's so much to push and change it can make WWE unfuckwithable.

The anti-bullying ? is so ridiculous, look at Brock right now. Brock came back and bullied Cena, Kane is currently bullying Orton, Ryback is bullying scrawny no names, Brodus is squashing everyone and so is Tensai. These are all bullies and yes they're against it? Makes no sense. Linda needs to go somewhere. This whole politics ? killed the WWE.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ziggler needs feuds/matches w Rhodes, McIntyre, Punk, Jericho, Kofi, Tyson Kidd etc

Kofi needs the last name chopped, ? this BOOM! ? and be a good high flyer and not some corny one.

The WWE needs to push heavy, they can't keep Cena in his late 40s and 50s saying "you can't see me". There's so much to push and change it can make WWE unfuckwithable.

The anti-bullying ? is so ridiculous, look at Brock right now. Brock came back and bullied Cena, Kane is currently bullying Orton, Ryback is bullying scrawny no names, Brodus is squashing everyone and so is Tensai. These are all bullies and yes they're against it? Makes no sense. Linda needs to go somewhere. This whole politics ? killed the WWE.

This... and the fact that they are not even trying to change the ? at all not time soon just killed all the hope and faith i had with them. My last straw is my ? the voice of the lost generation Dean Ambrose, if they ? him up with a stupid cookie genric lame ass gimmick, im done.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    u might deserve a feelings, but there is a large amount of truf in there.

I gave u a goat.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I just don't see it getting better, Vince said in a recent article that he expect the WWE to be stronger by 2013, but IMO I don't think their momentum will carry over that long based on what they are doing right now. They know their desperate with some new exciting wrestlers, so they are forced to bring back some older ones just to make things interesting. This thinking will messed them over in the long run because they are not even pushing their young talent or changing some wrestlers roles. ? need to change soon, Vince needs to stop relying on the past and focus on the future for a business standpoint. I hope they loose fans tho. WWE really needs a wake up call.

• VIBE
    Options
    If TNA can put in Heyman and bring back wrestling and ? these 20 minute promos/bs talks, then WWE would have it's wake up call.
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ziggler is that dude. i wouldnt be surprised if he left though