Options

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Absolutely NO evidence left behind. It's like you weren't even there.
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
    obviously there's a decorum that needs to be followed for a one night stand.
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ? make ? to difficult with ? "game and rules"

? the ?
    get her number if you think you may want to smash in the future if not don't
    Leave

rarely is it this simple. you just waitin to be got. never trust these hoes. all it takes is one bad experience, then you'll understand, keep/start ? ...

• TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's certain rules to move in certain situations. After the club, and she has a boyfriend.

Make sure the homies know where you are just incase.
    As the OP said, leave everything possible in the car.
    Take the strap in, but don't let her know(that's how you get setup).
    If possible, don't take all of your clothes off, and definitely don't take your pants all the way off.
    Check every room in the crib when you get there, closets and all, look around you, see if there's a ? livin there and all that.
    Condoms, Condoms, Condoms.
    Flush your own condom, wrap that ? in tissue, and watch it go down.
    Don't drink ? she give you at the house unless it's sealed.
    DO NOT GO TO SLEEP.
    When you leave, if possible, erase your number out her contacts, and call log.
    When you park, back in, instead of facing in.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I used to steal her ? after she fell asleep. Now my daughters mom steals my paychecks.

Damn, karma
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »
    There's certain rules to move in certain situations. After the club, and she has a boyfriend.

If possible, don't take all of your clothes off, and definitely don't take your pants all the way off.
    Check every room in the crib when you get there, closets and all, look around you, see if there's a ? livin there and all that.
    DO NOT GO TO SLEEP.

I do that ? everywhere LOL. It's become a habit.

• TheFix
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

DO NOT GO TO SLEEP.

I do that ? everywhere LOL. It's become a habit.

On my momma that saved my life before.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

DO NOT GO TO SLEEP.

My ? !!!!! Yo, pretty much everything bolded was told to me by my father and my brother, straight up. Every single ? one. I never forgot that pants rules, no sleep rule and especially...ESPECIALLY...the sealed drinks. I heard it in a verse in a track and I heard it from my brother

"Do smoke on the blunt if the weed is rolled already"

? just dropped that real ? right there yo...

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its a one nite stand..? and get up go home.
  • TheFix
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

DO NOT GO TO SLEEP.

My ? !!!!! Yo, pretty much everything bolded was told to me by my father and my brother, straight up. Every single ? one. I never forgot that pants rules, no sleep rule and especially...ESPECIALLY...the sealed drinks. I heard it in a verse in a track and I heard it from my brother

Bruh, when I was still out there like that, I didn't even want a ? textin around me, and when you go to the bathroom, i'm readin that ? . Who you textin at 4 am? ? use ? set ? up because they know we gonna be weary of they ? , no no not me homie. You not rockin me to sleep. That thirst will get you stripped in a way that you don't to be.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

DO NOT GO TO SLEEP.

Bruh, when I was still out there like that, I didn't even want a ? textin around me, and when you go to the bathroom, i'm readin that ? . Who you textin at 4 am? ? use ? set ? up because they know we gonna be weary of they ? , no no not me homie. You not rockin me to sleep. That thirst will get you stripped in a way that you don't to be.

@bolded

all the time my dude...they do that ? all the time like clockwork

? ? comin out there tims n ? ...

MOF, this chick was tellin me how her man would tell her to bring a dude home and let him ? . When she did, her dude would sneak in and beat the ? out of the dude, then would ? the ? out of her on some freaky ? . That was their game that they played. Smh...gotta watch yourself out here. Evil lurks looking for a snoozer

• Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Dr.Chemix

Some ? outchea aint seen the game in its rawest form. They dont understand that everything has a set of rules and regulations and a one night stand is no exception. Its a jungle outchea and women are sheisty. ? forget that this aint the 80's-90's...these days Bonnie would plot on ur ass her damn self without Clyde assisting her. ? better take notes or else it would be too late when you right in the middle of the situation.

shark-attack.jpg
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    @ Dr.Chemix

Some ? outchea aint seen the game in its rawest form. They dont understand that everything has a set of rules and regulations and a one night stand is no exception. Its a jungle outchea and women are sheisty. ? forget that this aint the 80's-90's...these days Bonnie would plot on ur ass her damn self without Clyde assisting her. ? better take notes or else it would be too late when you right in the middle of the situation.

lol that gif speaks truth! Hell yea doe...never seen that ? . Only going off what some other ? said, who himself haven't even seen the raw game. So the fuckery ensues. Lol but they can keep the act up on the IC if they want, when they got out in that real world, they betta hope no wolves or lionesses preying on em. A fodder is simply that, a fodder. lowest on the food chain.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lmfao @ this thread,& at these post Vietnam Gulf War ass ? ,

tip# 52- if u walked in thru the door, leave thru the window.

tip# 32- if she's white, wear under size gloves.

tip# 25- ? back word facing the wall, ? at a 32 degree angle, to avoid leaving a mess

lmao but on the real, i like some of these tho. these hoes is skandalous, u might neva kno.

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *bump*

So I can laugh at more of you ? and these CIA rules
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a couple dudes who got set up for the okie doke. But they were some flashy ? ...always popping bottles w/the absurd amounts of jewelry on. I ain't a hater, but sometimes that ? makes u mark. 1 ? was a d-boy...got em for all his ? ...work included.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only rule is to get her to the house.m
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ........smh@ all these rules ? is a 1 night stand............u meet that person for the first time at the bar or w/e and have sex with them somewhere then go about your biz thats it........theres no call them again to hook up again some other time our it wouldnt be a 1 night stand
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    ........smh@ all these rules ? is a 1 night stand............u meet that person for the first time at the bar or w/e and have sex with them somewhere then go about your biz thats it........theres no call them again to hook up again some other time our it wouldnt be a 1 night stand

• TheFix
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

Puttin rules into play depends on circumstance. For instance, most of that ? don't apply to college chicks, but there are some crazy situations for you out there and i've never believed in being careless, so I'm not careless.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never had a one night stand. I count on my fingers how many sexual interactions I had in my lifetime. I'm really not into sexing a bunch of ppl or one night stands.

if I had sex with someone, you think I would parade on the net saying I didnt?

I never had sex with nas or lil wayne....need I say anymore names?

my life really isnt industry.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah the only real rules should be the sleep part, condoms flushing and Visual STD check

the sleep part is KILLER

if you're going to sleep in that ? ...wake the ? up first!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    basically just try to be elusive as possible....a lot of times i didnt even use real names....and i prefer motels over anyones crib....you never know what u may be walking into....

i did fall asleep wit a one nighter b4 smh.....nothing happened i just felt like a loser when i woke up and realized what was goin on....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options

MOF, this chick was tellin me how her man would tell her to bring a dude home and let him ? . When she did, her dude would sneak in and beat the ? out of the dude, then would ? the ? out of her on some freaky ? . =

14t8qrb.jpg

Sick.