? be standing there with their white wives and light skinned babies...

Options

Comments

• Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Yea I was talkin to the T/S tho obviously

lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n ? saying "I can pull a pink toe!"
    ? mad cause he cant pull any white hoes.

What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

lol...I think you left out '? ' my dude

Every girl got ? , white girls don't have the corner on the ? market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know ? just thinking about that pink ? and the less nagging scenarios.

Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I ? with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as ? and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, ? got tired of sistah's ? . And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't ? .

'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

Majority of white broads aren't about that ? . They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the ? up. And they love getting ? . Now seriously, what man is going to turn that ? down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "? , you not my ? daddy! ? wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your ? " to "suck your ? ? you gonna eat my ? ?".

Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. ? are tired of that ? . straight up b.

i feel u b.

im at a constant inner struggle with myself lol...

reasoning being, i agree with everything you said about sistas but, having half-white kids. WOAT. Can't do it.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmfao!! dudes just started falling out trees n ? saying "I can pull a pink toe!"

What do white girls bring to the table besides identity issues, reduced melanin, and allergies?

Every girl got ? , white girls don't have the corner on the ? market. what else they bringin to the table besides that?

lol my dude I was bringing some humor in what you said. You know ? just thinking about that pink ? and the less nagging scenarios.

Let me say this, I'm not pro white chick...but I'm not going to front and say I'm pro black everything. I ? with the pink toes too. Shiiiiit...doc is an equal opportunity employer on the real. Doesn't matter the color, as long as ? and drama is minimal and not constantly happening because of some broads goofiness

To answer your question though, its quite simple. Think about it. The constant in house bickering between black male and female. The constant berating that black men went through dealing with a "strong sistah". Long story short, ? got tired of sistah's ? . And that's real. I love my sistahs, but they have essentially destroyed the relations. Then they get an attitude that the dude left and start telling the child that his father isn't ? .

'm not saying that no other race does this, mind you. I'm merely pulling different samples and scenarios to explain the growth in interracial dating.

Majority of white broads aren't about that ? . They love being dominated. They love being told when to shut the ? up. And they love getting ? . Now seriously, what man is going to turn that ? down, really? You got a broad saying "yes daddy" as opposed to "? , you not my ? daddy! ? wrong with you?". Then you got "I wanna suck your ? " to "suck your ? ? you gonna eat my ? ?".

Now let me say that I'm not speaking for myself. I am merely observing. I love my sistahs. Can't say it enough. But sistahs need to ease up off that gas pedal. A black man gotta live and survive in a hostile outside world, only to come home and deal with an hostile sistah facing the same struggle but impregnated with silly, selfish ideas that generated from her skeezer ass no good friends corrupting her mind. ? are tired of that ? . straight up b.

I feel what you sayin dun because thats the very reason I went international for a minute. It's too easy in college. It came to my mind though that even though their is a lot of strain in Black male/female relationships the answer can't be jumping over to the enemy. I dated some cool ass white girls too, but in every relationship things got tense or somewhat uncomfortable whenever some racial ? came about. All of them ultimately had issues with Black female friends or family members.

You're right though issue with the sistas cause some bredren to hunt for snow bunnies,but that move don't solve the problem it just widens the gap until there's a total collapse. I was watching this vid called Black Love is a Revolutionary Act. It was pretty deep.

My bad about missing the humor, I get very serious about these issues because of whats at stake. In hindsight I do appreciate it.

I definitely feel what you're saying on the bolded. That's very true.

"I get very serious..." dog I'm the same way. Sometimes I'm too serious-you seen how I answered your thread about the africans calling themselves ? ! lol!! no biggie ? ...

I feel you dun. A lot of the issues I feel we propagate ourselves now, but initially I believe it's simply a product of circumstance. Certain behaviors can be bred into the DNA, not meaning it is absent from any other culture but think about how during slavery black men were used as breeders being sent from plantation to plantation to breed the strongest stock.
    As Black people in America I believe collectively even years after slavery was ended our generations suffered and still suffer a sort of Post Traumatic Slavery Disorder manifesting itself in a multitude of behaviors.
    Black community has been going through this sort of multi faceted entropy. On one end you have duns can't get themselves out the projects save for prison, doin all types of dirt having all types of kids and most likely dying prematurely and leaving baby mommas to raise mouths with minimal guidance
    On the other end you have duns that do make it, become very succesful whether through business or sports or what have you and instead of marrying a sista to create a strong line of Black soldiers they marry a white person weakening the breeding strain and when they die all the wealth and knowledge the acquire goes back into white hands.
    Duns gettin neutralized out'chea.
    It's a real ? up game of chess.

oh its real ? up yo. "Oh what a tangle web we weave..." For real, the ? is more twisted than dreadlox. ? is crazy. We could go on for days about the intricate mind ? placed upon our identity. Like a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle I try not to look at the whole picture but take what I can adjust and put it together.

What our race really needs is a leader. Truth. A leader passionate about his people. All it takes for a few to listen, and once a few listens...then others will follow and understand. We just don't have that now. A black man or woman that represents and speaks out for the entire black race, young and old. Hood or middle class. There's too many divisions in our ranks. Plus everybody wants to be a trendsetter but stuck on following other trends. We need a definitive man. Not a cookie cutter jesse jackson remake.

@Maalik

word. I can do it, I wish not to. I rather my children have a black mother. There's too much mind fuckery as it is out there. For real, I feel a lil sorry sometimes for those half and half kids. Most were born out of taboo influence. They grow up thinking they are accepted because they have both. Little do they know, most hate them even more.

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away ? for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white ? , get that bread. dumb ? PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    whatever happened to gettin money out of a white chick? Like when did ya'll just start giving away ? for free ? U posed to put yo mack hand down firm on a white ? , get that bread. dumb ? PURSE FIRST...ASS LAST.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5Dd8H0OQY
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They weren't true pimps ? around and fell in love.

You gotta remember white women are some pimps too. That's what they learn from their mommas coming straight from the crib. Go to college get that MRS shoulda called it a PMP because she don't gotta do nothin else for that dude besides a kid or two after they marry, barely wanna ? can't cook, don't clean, gotta hire a nanny and a maid, and if they leave she takes half his ? and the kids and the house. White boy go from a 5 bdrm house to a single occupancy apt while still paying a mortgage. That's a true ? .

@Dr. Chemix

I think we need more than a leader we need leadership like a consortium of strong willed brothas and sistas settin an example and takin a strong role in society, but also not at each other's throats.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

You gotta remember white women are some pimps too. That's what they learn from their mommas coming straight from the crib. Go to college get that MRS shoulda called it a PMP because she don't gotta do nothin else for that dude besides a kid or two after they marry, barely wanna ? can't cook, don't clean, gotta hire a nanny and a maid, and if they leave she takes half his ? and the kids and the house. White boy go from a 5 bdrm house to a single occupancy apt while still paying a mortgage. That's a true ? .

@Dr. Chemix

I think we need more than a leader we need leadership like a consortium of strong willed brothas and sistas settin an example and takin a strong role in society, but also not at each other's throats.

yes, a consortium. Uncorrupted and untainted.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

lol...here's a ? schooled by the old school ? ! I haven't heard that in a long time. That was the rule. You get that money from those white ? instead of falling in love and wifing. Ha, ? were posed to be on that pre X, ya know that Malcolm Little ? with the white chick aka side hustle type of thing....

But that becky got plenty of ? like ML's sidekick, Shorty. They said that dude left the lights on at night just so he could look at her pearl white skin, lol!
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Dr. Chemix

yes, a consortium. Uncorrupted and untainted.

At the very least willing to step out the matrix. There's a lot of information, and I've been looking at this thing from multiple angles and there are ways that we can change things, but none of those work without co-operation from the masses and a willingness to end the foolishness that has besieged us for the past 30 years.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rotflmao@t/s and this thread...

Ayo my kid lightskinned black still but light as hell.lol
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? quick to defend their white women.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @fucktheic....quicker to defend them than a black chick.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ white woman not being nags and submissive. WTF do yall ? find these type of white women at?
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options

? . :)
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? blood traitors
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait is it harder to pull black chicks lol?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Bruh is that that broad look like a midget...

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could ? snow bunnies all day but to have children with one.....

I guess what I'll never understand is what circumstances took place in a brothers life for him to really settle for average to below average looking white ? . I see it all the time. Brothers with ugly white women in their arms. It's amazing.

Assuming they have better options, and a lot of black women aren't fat or have kids, or both, they're fat and have kids.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Bruh is that that broad look like a midget...

That is not a midget, it's the sideways camera view.

http://youtu.be/G7LDA8ZBeCA
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When MFer start worrying about the wrong thing.........................This thread was started.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think we have a winner as to why we stay going after white chicks ... it's because their standards are just as low as ours. These dudes want white ? because white girls ? after us the same way. No standards. It's a win-win for lazy dudes. That's why we have an unspoken rule for us (in NY), where white girls don't count. That ? is way too easy.

... We run away from the sistahs because the sistahs have high standards. They want a man who's successful, a man who has money, a man who can handle her assertive attitude and put her in check. They want an ALPHA-male. They don't want that ? dude who can't handle a simple argument or who can't deal with not getting what he wants. They want a man that sees her as an equal and not a piece of ass, but these brothas let the white girls poison their mind into thinking that a ? is suppose to ONLY serve her man, when in reality that ? is a two-way street.

P.S. We're talking about women here. Not hoes, and not little girls still in high school.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Arent u a self professed white girl lover?
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    Options

I think we have a winner as to why we stay going after white chicks ... it's because their standards are just as low as ours. These dudes want white ? because white girls ? after us the same way. No standards. It's a win-win for lazy dudes. That's why we have an unspoken rule for us (in NY), where white girls don't count. That ? is way too easy.

... We run away from the sistahs because the sistahs have high standards. They want a man who's successful, a man who has money, a man who can handle her assertive attitude and put her in check. They want an ALPHA-male. They don't want that ? dude who can't handle a simple argument or who can't deal with not getting what he wants. They want a man that sees her as an equal and not a piece of ass, but these brothas let the white girls poison their mind into thinking that a ? is suppose to ONLY serve her man, when in reality that ? is a two-way street.

P.S. We're talking about women here. Not hoes, and not little girls still in high school.

Wow such a ? post. Black women don't have 'high standards' they have unrealistic expectations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWTXhHABj_A

Also, dating a white girl is considered an upgrade not a downgrade. They play the wife role very well and act like real ladies. They're not overly assertive or excessively confrontational like our nappy-haired 'sistahs'.

Do you even know why black women outlive black men on average? Because black men tend to die from stress-related illnesses caused by their black wives. You should never have to work super hard to stay in an intimate relationship. You can't blame guys for wanting to date white women and having an easier life.
  • The Douce
    The Douce Members Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Because black men tend to die from stress-related illnesses caused by their black wives - Dead
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? got issues..

I doubt yall are as critical of yourselves..

Man up