? be standing there with their white wives and light skinned babies...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Well atleast we aren't making threads praising them and saying how white men get too much hate.
    Lol

I know that chicks prefer black men cause of their sexual prowess. Dunno why you want some old ass white dude :))

Because subconsciously they symbolize the apex of class and manliness even though that's not the case the imagery still plays strong.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I know that chicks prefer black men cause of their sexual prowess. Dunno why you want some old ass white dude :))

Because him and Paul Newman were hotties back in the day. They don't make white men like that anymore. Lol

Plus, my avi has my boo in it. Lol

Bolded for emphasis.

Just because I think a white man is attractive does not mean I don't love black men any less.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH @ Mood and Taeboo

duns in here capin for the honor of Black women from goofy mugs and yall gettin moist over a white dude, a dead one at that. WTF!

^^^pretty much haha

tumblr_ltp0vy4c1e1r5vw3bo1_400.jpg
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    SMH @ Mood and Taeboo

duns in here capin for the honor of Black women from goofy mugs and yall gettin moist over a white dude, a dead one at that. WTF!

^^^pretty much haha

tumblr_ltp0vy4c1e1r5vw3bo1_400.jpg

not really.

Interracial relationships have never bothered me. Regardless of what color the woman or the man is.

You will never ever see me defend white men against black men. Ever.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

Because him and Paul Newman were hotties back in the day. They don't make white men like that anymore. Lol

Bolded for emphasis.

Just because I think a white man is attractive does not mean I don't love black men any less.

Still the response shows either callousness or lack of situational awareness. Either way Black dudes takin a L for coming to the defense of black women only to have two seemingly attractive Black women gettin moist over some white dude who probably didn't even like Black people, and if he liked Black women is was only to exploit them sexually.

IMO
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Rotflmao@t/s and this thread...

Ayo my kid lightskinned black still but light as hell.lol

that baby aint yours bruh

Lol....at the time my daughters mother was a ? .This was a while ago, kid is almost 5 yrs old im not the oldest guy on here.lol

*I may be young but im readyyyy* post
  • Yummy.Liix
    Yummy.Liix Members Posts: 11
    Options

Bolded for emphasis.

Still the response shows either callousness or lack of situational awareness. Either way Black dudes takin a L for coming to the defense of black women only to have two seemingly attractive Black women gettin moist over some white dude who probably didn't even like Black people, and if he liked Black women is was only to exploit them sexually.

IMO

What's wrong with recognizing someone who is attractive? He is sexy regardless of his race.You can't deny beauty when you see it.
  • Mood Indigo
    Options

Bolded for emphasis.

IMO

Marlon Brando doesn't make me moist though. Michael Ealy does. Lol

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bolded for emphasis.

IMO

even virgins don't have pure thoughts. lol
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

Bolded for emphasis.

IMO

even virgins don't have pure thoughts. lol

Lol co-sign
  • Mood Indigo
    edited April 2012
    Options
    A ? would be lying if she said she did.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? would be lying if she said she did.

:P :D
  • randomStalker2
    randomStalker2 Members Posts: 128
    Options
    haters gone hate
  • DreadsRIGHT
    DreadsRIGHT Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Gonna LOL a bit...

LOL@ black women being harder to get than white women. As i said in a previous post there are easy girls of every race. Difference is the easy black girls are in your local hood and the easy white girls are at your local college.

LOL@ looks having anything to do with getting women. Biggie got faith and Wayne got lauren. Successful women are looking for success, power, and stability...you not bagging anything quality because you look good. Thats like saying you bagged a quality chick because your candy paint and 24's.

LOL@people really acting like black people not ? up out here AS A WHOLE stop this finger pointing ? . Point at yourself and fix the problem within and everything else becomes easy!

There are quality black women out there with good jobs, health, personality etc. They know their place in a relationship and know how to be a companion and not a competitor. OH and she can cook, ? , and communicate! Just because you haven't met her yet doesnt mean she doesnt exist.

Be patient, Stay thirsty, End post....
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is filled with all kinds of generalizations, I can't take most of y'all seriously. All this "Black women do this, and White women do this" way of close minded thinking just make u look ignorant as ? and like y'all never left the block. Like it really perplexes me as to why y'all cosign these stereotypes, turn off your ? tv and travel the world . White women don't ? moan and nag?? Y'all gotta be ? kidding me. I can't begin to count the number of times I've seen a fat White cow insult/ nag her Black husband/bf in public while he just takes it.

Y'all ? just wanna believe in these ridiculous stereotypes cuz it gives u an excuse to put white ? on a pedestal. And how bout u ? find a black chick who grew up in a decent 2 parent home or who grew up overseas, and stop ? with the typical hoodrat, no father having black chick. And maybe u clowns won't be here singing the same ole tired ass complaints. I ain't saying there's not some truth in each of these stereotypes. But a lot of you truly believe that each Black and White woman fit said stereotype, which is crazy to me.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like mixed chicks.
    a3fc819e375b10_full.jpg
    So, can I really hate on mixed couples?

**scratches head**
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait a second.... When did it become difficult to pull black women??? That ? sis easy as hell. Hell black Women are more slutty then there white counterparts.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asian and black mixed women are sexy as hell
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My previous post will prolly be ignored smh
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the plat thread.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1BlkMan wrote: »
    ? why you worried about what the next man doing? Cause while you mad about them and there white woman they living there life getting ? .

speak

? .