Ayo so Im watching Scarface right....

Options
Knives Amilli
Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
And the scene with the assassination attempt on that diplomat comes around.....If y'all are Tony, are you pushing the button and murking that dude and his family? I say Tony should've done it. Its the nature of the business. Look at how the Messican's handle their ? , everybody gets wet up when somebody gotta go. ? it. Thats the business, ? ain't sweet.

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah but when kids are involved, even the heartless ? draw the line somewhere. Kids for the most part are looked as innocent. It takes a cold, evil sob to do that.
  • Knives Amilli
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Yeah but when kids are involved, even the heartless ? draw the line somewhere. Kids for the most part are looked as innocent. It takes a cold, evil sob to do that.

So moving kilos aint a cold evil business?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »

Not in mexico....

or anywhere else.. there is no honor among thieves

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that scene was GOAT...Tony is a man of principle and his word

I had even more respect for Tony...a controlled g is a problem b

? the man told em "no woman, no kids", what did they expect?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Didn't say that. But like I say, when kids are involved, the rules are different. A ? can get deathrow for murdering a person in the most vile way. Yet a ? is seen as the worse type of crime in a prison.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    that scene always bothered me

I woulda pushed that button, he ? up his ? with sosa by not making that move

sosa saved that monkey ? tony's life and thats how he repays him?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woulda pushed the button. When you enter in that kind of business then you gotta be prepared to deal with the consequences. I don't have the heart to enter the drug game, but if by some twist of fate (? forbid) I end up involved in some kind of criminal enterprise, then anybody can get it. Especially if its a witness
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No women. No Kids. Period.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    If you to do it if your in that deep in the game. Its either ? them or your bosses ? you. Your life or theirs.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, should've blown those ? up.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    man ? that...that ? isn't going to be on my head...

so fear of retaliation from a gangsta should prompt me to ? women and children in that situation???

lol ? that ? , especially that scary ? ...in some time of your life you gotta make a stand for the right thing

No matter what the opposition says

yall didn't hear Tony when he said "All I got is my ? and my word"...that was some real grown man ? right there...told you everything about his character in nine words.
  • Knives Amilli
    Options
    what?!?!?!?!

naw, that's some coward ass ? . That aint the business. Those kids are not in "the business". They're just kids.

The business was bout keeping the journalist from exposing sosa and crew, thereby hurting the money flow.

They only had that one chance at killing the journalist. Killing the whole family was the logical reaction to protect the money flow.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Theres always a price to pay getting rich quick especially in the game. Look what happened to Tony after he didnt do it. In order for you to be in Tonys position a bunch of ? had to die. If you want to stay in his position ? gotta die every so often. Now you wanna have morals? ? with morals dont last in the game.
  • Knives Amilli
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

so fear of retaliation from a gangsta should prompt me to ? women and children in that situation???

lol ? that ? , especially that scary ? ...in some time of your life you gotta make a stand for the right thing

yall didn't hear Tony when he said "All I got is my ? and my word"...that was some real grown man ? right there...told you everything about his character in nine words.

Wasn't just about the fear of sosa....

Letting that journalist expose Sosa and crew was eventually going to come back and hurt everyone firstly.

Secondly, Tony broke his own word. ? was supposed to be loyal to Sosa. He was an indian, sosa was chief.

Thirdly, in that business, somebody innocent is gonna bite it eventually.
  • TheFix
    TheFix Members Posts: 778 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That scene seperated the street gangsters from the gangsters in washington.
  • Knives Amilli
    edited April 2012
    Options
    what?!?!?!?!

naw, that's some coward ass ? . That aint the business. Those kids are not in "the business". They're just kids.

The business was bout keeping the journalist from exposing sosa and crew, thereby hurting the money flow.

They only had that one chance at killing the journalist. Killing the whole family was the logical reaction to protect the money flow.

That journalist can be killed 30 minutes later once the kids were not in the car.

How? We only have the movie storyline to go off of. The implication was that was their only chance. Either they all die then or no one dies.

• Knives Amilli
    Options
    TheFix wrote: »

You mean the ones who never get hemmed up and have old generational money?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Exactly. ? 's could've waited for the right time to ? him. Study his routine. Get him where he's not around the kids. All that money Sosa had, he could've just hired a professional assassin to do the job "quietly." a bomb would've drew more attention.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

You mean the ones who never get hemmed up and have old generational money?

i gave you a cosign

these ? dont see no paper, thats why they dont get it.

there are casualties in every war, sosa and them were at war with the media who was puttin them out there

sosa had real paper, south american villas and ? , these ic ? think the dope game starts and ends with blacks on some inner city street corner.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options

Letting that journalist expose Sosa and crew was eventually going to come back and hurt everyone firstly.

Secondly, Tony broke his own word. ? was supposed to be loyal to Sosa. He was an indian, sosa was chief.

Tony didn't give a ? about Sosa...

The real question is, would you have been able to murk that wife and her children?

On the real, who you ? , you take a piece with you...

All these ? sayin with the quikness they would, I don't believe

• harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you old enuff 2 walk n talk, u old enuff 2 get outlined in chalk.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    if you old enuff 2 walk n talk, u old enuff 2 get outlined in chalk.

lol...yall some savages yo

• Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Edit:

yea. though my brain would've told me to do it, i got too much of a heart to ? any child.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

The real question is, would you have been able to murk that wife and her children?

all im saying is, having morals in an immoral world is pointless.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »

all im saying is, having morals in an immoral world is pointless.

I can dig it...but going "bahhh" like the other sheep doesn't define you either...