Why Does Everyone Hate On Drake?

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Tru_Hitta Members Posts: 615
    Options
    Hitta wrote: »
    *notices t/s doesn't mention anything about quality music*

for me, i didn't like Take Care, and his actions kinda annoy me. And he makes himself a target for ridicule anyway

did you not see the songs that all hit number one on top 100 billboard...that doesnt count as quality music?

Do you know how the Billboard Charts work? Not Afraid Debuted at 1 and was terrible

for me, i didn't like Take Care, and his actions kinda annoy me. And he makes himself a target for ridicule anyway

did you not see the songs that all hit number one on top 100 billboard...that doesnt count as quality music?

Do you know how the Billboard Charts work? Not Afraid Debuted at 1 and was terrible

In your opinion it sucked and im not gonna lie i hated the song to but you gotta take into account how many people fck with Em so im not suprised it hit number one also you have to take into account all the fans just because you dont like a song or album doesnt mean someone else doesnt or makes it garbage cause at the end of the day The Number Of Drake Fans>>>>>>Against The Number Of Drake Haters(Most Of I.C) is a losing battle&i judge artist off of facts not my personal feelings everything above was a fact not my personal feeling yes drake does simp ? but doesnt change the fact his a great artist point blank period

So People have to like every successful artist? I judge artists off quality non quantity. You ask why people hate Drake but all you mention is his commercial accolades

but what makes you say he doesnt make quality music actually what is the definition of quality music to you?
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    so ? hating on Drake cuz he can afford to trick?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In your opinion it sucked and im not gonna lie i hated the song to but you gotta take into account how many people fck with Em so im not suprised it hit number one also you have to take into account all the fans just because you dont like a song or album doesnt mean someone else doesnt or makes it garbage cause at the end of the day The Number Of Drake Fans>>>>>>Against The Number Of Drake Haters(Most Of I.C) is a losing battle&i judge artist off of facts not my personal feelings everything above was a fact not my personal feeling yes drake does simp ? but doesnt change the fact his a great artist point blank period

So People have to like every successful artist? I judge artists off quality non quantity. You ask why people hate Drake but all you mention is his commercial accolades

but what makes you say he doesnt make quality music actually what is the definition of quality music to you?

i just didn't like Take Care, more than half of the album was bad to garbage music
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDPkD1RaMq8

This ? >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drake

your feelings are showing

lmao my feelings are showing? You are capping for a man who got punked by a tattoo artist and my feelings are showing? FOH

im not capping i just stated his accomplishments your replay to thats was a video from a nobody basically trying 2 ether drake you didnt state a single reason to not like drake in other words thats feelings
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TBh drake is cool, but he is not what he can be. He is afraid to go beyond his limits and try to exceed his own expectations. Also, the simple fact that a light skin ? who sings about females, cliches things, and is beyond the biggest powerhouse in Music today is enough for people espically girls and young ? to think he one of the best when he really is not. last but not least, i just cant vibe or conncect with someone who comes of as a whiner, a guy who kiss people ass to much, someone who is a afraid to stand up for himself, and someone who tries to portray and fit in a hood image thats not in. Overall, drake his a cool guy at heart, and can spit, but he really isnt what he is hype to be, and he is a pure coward who hides behind other men because he is to worried about his image.

This video summarizes drake pretty well. This guy does alot of artist videos really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etif4b3Uv0Y&list=UUOsmw-DSNXt9Sl_v-MbcCtA&index=37&feature=plcp
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    oka oka so we can all agree that the reason people dont like drake is mostly not all but mostly cause he SIMPS&not because of his musical achievements that i stated above
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    TBh drake is cool, but he is not what he can be. He is afraid to go beyond his limits and try to exceed his own expectations. Also, the simple fact that a light skin ? who sings about females, cliches things, and is beyond the biggest powerhouse in Music today is enough for people espically girls and young ? to think he one of the best when he really is not. last but not least, i just cant vibe or conncect with someone who comes of as a whiner, a guy who kiss people ass to much, someone who is a afraid to stand up for himself, and someone who tries to portray and fit in a hood image thats not in. Overall, drake his a cool guy at heart, and can spit, but he really isnt what he is hype to be, and he is a pure coward who hides behind other men because he is to worried about his image.

This video summarizes drake pretty well. This guy does alot of artist videos really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etif4b3Uv0Y&list=UUOsmw-DSNXt9Sl_v-MbcCtA&index=37&feature=plcp

thats a good video
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    @silverfoxx so you watch d.request 2 huh lol
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    Options
    ? cosigning being ? whipped without even touching the ? .

? cosigning being friend zoned...

? cosigning wining and dining ? ...
    them hoes is practice for the real things....

Sweet Jones rolling over in his grave about this new "it aint trickin if you got it" line

• Tru_Hitta
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dudes have a problem with his image, more then his music. Which is ? imo.

drakes ? ....then what is lil b since his in your sig
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    He's a ? owl , the streets aren't having that .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @silverfoxx so you watch d.request 2 huh lol

i just made an appreciation thread about it lol.
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    He's a ? owl , the streets aren't having that .

apparently the streets are
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    ? go blame Drake cuz ? be getting friend zoned?
    if you dont like his music say so
    but you cant deny his talent and blame him for what other ? doing
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

i think you are overrated how talented Drake is. Drake is a good rapper, yes but there are tons of rappers better. He cannot sing, and without 40, he would be no where
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Options
    Hitta wrote:
    DRAKE FACTS
    1)Signed with Young Money Entertainment in June 2009.

2)He released his first extended play So Far Gone on September 15, 2009 followed by his debut album, Thank Me Later, on June 15, 2010. Both albums combined spawned six singles that reached the Billboard Hot 100: "Best I Ever Had", "Successful", "Over", "Find Your Love", "Miss Me" and "Fancy".

3)Thank Me Later was certified Platinum by the both the Canadian Recording Industry Association and the Recording Industry Association of America.

4)His second studio album, Take Care, was released the following year and spawned four consecutive US chart hits including "Headlines", "Make Me Proud", "The Motto", and "Take Care". The album was certified Platinum in both the US and Canada within a month of release.

Ranked #3 Hottest MC by MTV (2009)
    MTV's Hottest Mixtape of The Year for "So Far Gone" (2009)
    Complex's #3 Best Albums of 2009 for "So Far Gone"
    Complex's #5 Best Mixtape Album of The Decade for "So Far Gone" (2009)
    Ranked #4 Hottest MC by MTV (2010)
    GQ Man of The Year (2010)
    Named #4 Man of The Year by MTV (2010)
    Thank Me Later #6 Top-Selling Album Of 2010 on iTunes
    "Thank Me Later" ranked #5 on Top TIME LP List (2010)
    "Thank Me Later" A #1 album at one point during 2010.
    "Thank Me Later" ranked 7th in Rolling Stone Magazine which was ahead of Eminem's "Recovery" and Taylor Swift's "Speak Now." (Only Rock CD's were higher in rank.)
    Nominated for 68 Awards in 1 year.
    Take Care #8 Top-Selling Album of 2011 on iTunes[45]
    Ranked #2 Hottest MC by MTV (2012)
    Has Won 27 Awards Over All

So My Question Is If This Man Has Accomplished This Much Why Do People Still Bash Him Like He Aint Killing ? Right Now?

Shut Up Drake.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Tru_Hitta
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

i think you are overrated how talented Drake is. Drake is a good rapper, yes but there are tons of rappers better. He cannot sing, and without 40, he would be no where

im not saying other rappers arint better i can name alot of rappers better im just sayin they dont catch nearly as much hell as drake does&some ignore his accomplishments completely just so they can call him ? &? like that just cause they dont like him but each his own i was just stating facts above&you saw how people reacted some didnt even mention his music just bashed him i cant respect ? like that talking ? with no vaild opinion or meaning behind it is really all just feelings atleast you have vaild reason not to like drake i can respect that atleast
  • Tru_Hitta
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this ? crazy lol

• PK_TK_187
    Options
    Drake is far from my fav rapper
    i just hate to see haters try and talk down on a fellow black man
  • [Deleted User]
    Options