Who else thinks kanye should stop messing with Kim K.?

Options

Comments

• trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    if he was my homeboy i'd be like 'say mane why u wanna wife a hoe? im mean she fine n she got money but u kno it aint gon' end well, rite?'..

but since i dont kno that nicca..eh..

mane this the funniest ? a seen in like a month..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYbLFD_BwE
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only if im next in line to get a plate of kimmy cakes. if not then i could care less what that ? does with his ? nh
    Why should we care?
    tb_ wrote: »
    who thinks we should care?
    This thread is so ? weird
    Gossip... smh

What happen to real men

1800Tequila1.JPG
    if you don't get the ? outta here with this ole Chico Debarge Playa Hata ass ? .
    I don't worry about where another man puts his ? . You ? ? .
    no ? at this ? thread
    Hitta wrote: »
    His a grown ass man who can do what he wants why should we care who he dates its not effecting us
    Real ? has been said.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kim k would get an unlimited amount of ? no ring tho so as long as Kanye can keep her out of his bank he good lucky nugga
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

I'm done with the gif war lol.

I know he lost all that weight for a movie. That movie ever come out?

yeah it did and went straight to dvd lol

that movie would have been top 5 GOAT if 50 wasn't in it
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    whats wrong with Ye using her to keep his name in people mouth?
    its business
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? premise.
    Props to soul rattler.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away not cause he broke up with a chick. Kanye made MBDTF after amber and WTT lines after amber and that ? was dope as ? .

If this is the case i think Obama should give up being president because a bunch of racists think hes communist
    I think kevin hart should retire from comedy because if he starts getting wack it will ruin is legacy
    I think ? should turn off the mute button on nicki minaj videos because they aren't listening to the music the way it was meant to be viewed

lmao ? outta here with this ? thread

If kanye ? up with Kim then so be it his music aint ever gunna get 808's again nothing can be worse than losing his mom

He did it for both reasons.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZbM2qkwuMo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nEy6qQa9bA&feature=related

C'mon son if he aint talking bout ol girl who left him then who was it?

The biggest factor for that ? was his mom tho....that was the biggest factor and the girl he was with he was with for a minute....stop trying to be kanyes dad what you gon ground him for dating a bomb ass chick lmao

but you said earlier it was about his mom alone...so which one is it?

i said quote:Kanye made 808's because his mother passed away i did not say it was his mom alone but that was the tipping point to getting everything that was hurting him out the way. A by product was talking about alexis but if his moms was still alive and alexis still ended ? with him he's not doing that entire album maybe a few tracks for the vault but not the entire album. Kanye hit rock bottom not cause of alexis but because of his mom dying. But keep avoiding the fact you want a grown man not to ? with a bad ? lmaooo.

lol what? when has kanye ever hit rock bottom? maybe on a personal note but not industry wise......bruh he was heartbroken that his mom died AND ol girl left him both events happened close to each other ? was in a bad state of mind.....avoiding the fact I dont want him ? bad ? ? when have I ever made a thread like this before? or ever talk about his ? ? damn you ? be trippin
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Kim k would get an unlimited amount of ? no ring tho so as long as Kanye can keep her out of his bank he good lucky nugga

he already throwed 30 racks on her.......too late for that lol
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    lol @ yall sayin why should we care who kanye is dating...

kanye is a public figure...a public figure who constantly uses his fame to pull ridiculous stunts and spread his idiotic opinions..

if there is one guy we should clown for wifin a ? ...its kanye

yall ? know yall care...if he go hit in the face by common yall would care....

why is it any different when hes datin another celebrity...its all his personal life
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ yall sayin why should we care who kanye is dating...

kanye is a public figure...a public figure who constantly uses his fame to pull ridiculous stunts and spread his idiotic opinions..

if there is one guy we should clown for wifin a ? ...its kanye

yall ? know yall care...if he go hit in the face by common yall would care....

why is it any different when hes datin another celebrity...its all his personal life
    wifin a ? ? really? were you invited to the wedding?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    How u gonna tell another man he cant hit this? When shes letting him?

kim-kardashian-bikini-1-08.jpg

? bad
  • Snake Griffin
    Snake Griffin Members Posts: 241 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess it's true. One is the loneliest number. What the ? I look like telling another grown man who he can't smash. Especially if I didn't ? her first. FOH with this Sex and the City ? thread.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kanye wanna save a notorious gold digger (pun intended) then that's him..it's not affecting my life.
  • CJVisuals
    CJVisuals Members Posts: 350
    Options
    This thread is the funniest thing I've read all day haha
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    def kanyes life is influenced in his music ... theraflu is 1 of the many tracks that were birth out of being around kim .... im sure there will be more to come extra especially if she breaks his heart lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    side note kanye gotta get with a chick thats badder than amber and who elsre besides kim k is badder than amber ?? ;)
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he should take advice from his own song gold digger...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @antarticp wifin a known stripper >>> a chick dat has a lazy sex tape and has been ran through 3 ? b4 u in 3 years...
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why roc nation ? take pride in wifing hoes that ball players done dumped all they sperm inside. miles austin, reggie bush, kris humpries been up in her RAW in the past 2 years now kanye think he got the baddest ? in the game and he tastin ? strap and leftover ? . He has no self respect and is even already simpin for her. Like Pac said these are not players or ballers if they wasnt ? these type of ? before they had money, they are TRICKS. Kim K overrated. She has features that are common place on black women. I see bigger firmer ? and ? on women standing in line for WIC.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could careless about Wiz wifing up Amber or Ye wifing up Kim. but i do see folks giving kanye a pass for the same ? they have been killing wiz over. the more folks like you the more you clownery is excused.

Ye and kim k are a perfect match 2 attention ?