Check out my beats!

Options
DJSandwich
DJSandwich Members Posts: 4
edited May 2012 in Fresh Produce
Check out my beats @ http://dj-sandwich.webs.com/

Comments, feedback is appreciated. Like me on Facebook if you like it.

Peace!

Comments

• Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, these joints is dope. I'm not gonna lie, I heard a lot of these samples before, but I like your take on them. The chops on Si Si and Marviz are immaculate.
  • DJSandwich
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Im pretty new to this, so I started off by trying to make my own beat out a few pretty well-known samples. And now im moving more towards finding my own stuff and just being creative. Once again, thanks for your feedback and feel free to check in on my site for any new beats.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Damn........

ive been on this site for years....and this is unquestionably the best material submitted onto this site. (imo, of course) You're ? sounds like you're a polished professional. How long have you been doing this?

A lot of cats are obviously wasting their time, but you need keep doing your thing because you have a gift that i can see paying off $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!
  • DJSandwich
    Options
    Thanks for the props man, I really appreciate it. Never got them in that magnitude before lol.

I made my first beats a couple of years ago but I couldnt get em to sound even decent. But now (about 6 months ago) I made another go for it and watched alot of tutorials on how to utilize my software to the fullest.

Thanks again for the feedback and feel free to like me on Facebook and be on the lookout for my upcoming beats and projects!