Show me a black dimepiece.

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall need to stop gassin made up ? ....tell them hoes to take all that ? off they face and let that hair go....and see what happens.... no hatein off priming yourself and makeing urself up cause i do it sometimes but i always thought that a woman that cant show the world her true colors obviously feels that she is ugly as well..

After this post I just have one question for you.....

Is that your real hair?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »
    yall need to stop gassin made up ? ....tell them hoes to take all that ? off they face and let that hair go....and see what happens.... no hatein off priming yourself and makeing urself up cause i do it sometimes but i always thought that a woman that cant show the world her true colors obviously feels that she is ugly as well..

Is that your real hair?

no and my weave is the only thing i will not let go...i currently have 13 inches of real hair that i happily braid back an sew in 22 inches of fake hair......and proud of it :)
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    i have will wear my real hair though like if im changing my weave i will let my hair breath for like a good 3 to 5 days.,,,
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Is that your real hair?

no and my weave is the only thing i will not let go...i currently have 13 inches of real hair that i happily braid back an sew in 22 inches of fake hair......and proud of it :)

To each their own i guess......

If you was really bout it bout it you would let that go too.

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

Is that your real hair?

boy please i am not lettin it go....i dont dislike my real hair i just like my weave maybe one day when i get older...i been thinking thinking about just going to a short natural hair style maybe until then IMA ROCK MY WEAVE LIKE HEEEEEYYYY~!!
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    weave is woat

is it worst than you waking up in a pool of your own sticky ? because you were dreaming about male on male orgys?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Is that your real hair?

boy please i am not lettin it go....i dont dislike my real hair i just like my weave maybe one day when i get older...i been thinking thinking about just going to a short natural hair style maybe until then IMA ROCK MY WEAVE LIKE HEEEEEYYYY~!!

I can feel the bolded...but you woofin

You aint bout that life....

• Aquafina..floe
    Options

Is that your real hair?

hell!!!!! i sure aint about that ? right now boy please my weave aint goin nowhere no time soon!!
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    576058_10150782720985479_515815478_11883580_719613267_n.jpg
    /IMG]
    Aqua you look like Gary Coleman in the face FOH

tumblr_l362iuMyGl1qafrowo1_400.png

lmaoooooo ? !!!!!!!

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Is that your real hair?

hell!!!!! i sure aint about that ? right now boy please my weave aint goin nowhere no time soon!!

I already knew that tho haha

But its cool....do you....But you better not say ? about anybody else dolling themselves up when you got that in your head doe
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

Is that your real hair?

But its cool....do you....But you better not say ? about anybody else dolling themselves up when you got that in your head doe

Is that your real hair?

personally i feel there is nothing wrong with a woman putting extensions in her hair....but i do think there is something wrong pounding a bunch of ? all over your face everytime u go outside or take a pic for anything...i have a homegirl who is just like that...we can never go anywhere unless she has all her makeup on dressed down and hair pressed down and combed out....i be like damn we are just going to the corner store...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Is that your real hair?

Is that your real hair?

personally i feel there is nothing wrong with a woman putting extensions in her hair....but i do think there is something wrong pounding a bunch of ? all over your face everytime u go outside or take a pic for anything...i have a homegirl who is just like that...we can never go anywhere unless she has all her makeup on dressed down and hair pressed down and combed out....i be like damn we are just going to the corner store...

They just do it cuz they think it looks good. Same with you and your hair. But the bold is crazy doe lol

tumblr_lq9akm3j2d1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

Is that your real hair?

Is that your real hair?

They just do it cuz they think it looks good. Same with you and your hair. But the bold is crazy doe lol

tumblr_lq9akm3j2d1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
    trust if my real hair was atleast 18 inches long i would gladly rock it more than the weave im just so use to wearing my hair big and long...when i take my weave out and its all short i just feel hella naked like wtf!
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MYA-Before-U-Say-Goodbye-Lyrics.jpg

Mya isn't fully black. Look how pointy that nose is. Girl has some middle eastern in her for sure.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scaled.php?server=806&filename=tumblrm125kiac651r2lypn.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=20&filename=tumblrm24fvmmban1qd09ey.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=594&filename=tumblrm2hip3krxx1qgk9wt.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=252&filename=4754813190441.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=854&filename=bria2.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=846&filename=53341238732504130119910.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=209&filename=37446130540450301523121.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=191&filename=4ad2174800660.jpg&res=landing

i mean, i guess they're dimes

lmaoooo yo chill

i know shawty in the 1st 3 pics

she wasnt that dope back in school..
  • Yroc
    Yroc Members Posts: 145 ✭✭
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MYA-Before-U-Say-Goodbye-Lyrics.jpg

Mya isn't fully black. Look how pointy that nose is. Girl has some middle eastern in her for sure.

she is still black though
  • finechen
    finechen Members Posts: 1
    Options
    why this why this you can do this :P :P :D

No dime. 8 max. Click feelings.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    broken link but I know its wack so I gave it one.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    take it back, give credit where its due

post less retouched shots...or some video then I may reconsider.
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    Options
    ghost tho wrote: »
    No. Believe ur eyes.

since the invention of photoshop...no.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options