which jesus do you worship ?

Options
lostsamuraisotaku
lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
salam u alykum bismilaah ar rahman ir rahim

You have the Jesus Christ who was born in a manger by Mary, the wife of Joseph. That is the Jesus most think they are following. This Jesus lived his childhood in Egypt until the age of 13, which by Judaic law is when a boy becomes a man. He used what he learned in Egypt (Matthew 2:14: Luke 1:80) to debate with the learnt men of his time (Luke 2:46 – 47). This is because of his understanding of the Judaic law being that these laws were adopted from the ancient Egyptian teachings of the 613 negative confessions.

Then you have Bar Jesus (Acts 13:6). What most people don’t know is the word Bar in Hebrew means son. He was actually the son of Jesus, the son of Mary. What people still don’t know is that Jesus had a wife. He actually married Mary Magdalene. This was the wedding that occurred in the Gospel of John chapter 2. This is why Jesus’ mother Mary was so involved in the wedding. She was actually ordering the servants around telling them to do what Jesus tells them to do (John 2:5). This Jesus is the Jesus that Christians today are actually following. How? This is the Jesus Paul followed.

In addition to those two Jesus’, there is another in Colossians 4:11. This Jesus was called Jesus Justus. He was actually the son of Marcus Antonius (Mark Anthony) and Cleopatra. This is the Jesus who also called Cleophas. He was the Jesus born on December 25, 1 A.D. in Mitzraim (Egypt). He was rejected by both Egyptians and Romans. He became known as Saint Isa, traveling throughout India teaching in the name of the real Jesus.

What your Bible story does is combine all three of these men into one, creating this composite character called Jesus. They even managed to get the Hellenistic teachings into the religion. Any scholar will tell you that Jesus was called in his tongue Ya’shua. This name would transliterate into English as Joshua. So where does Jesus come from? It is a combination of the Israelite ? Jah (Jehovah) and the Greek ? Zeus, Jah-Zues or Jesus. This mixture of the Israelite religion and the Hellenistic religion occurred 300 years after the real Jesus walked the Earth during the Nicean Council headed by Emperor Constantine.

I say the Jesus of Revelation because when it comes to the New Testament, the Book of Revelation is the only book that says it comes from ? (Rev. 1:1). It says it is the Revelation of Jesus Christ which ? gave to him. So this is obviously the real Jesus. Is this the Jesus you follow or have you been fooled like so many others? (Rev. 12:9)

Comments

• lostsamuraisotaku
    Options
    so do you follow the son of jesus that paul followed? son of mary (simon bar jesus) or do you follow jesus (the prophet isa son of cleopatria and marc antony ? or do you follow the egyptian adept jesus ? Matthew 2:14: Luke 1:80) (Luke 2:46 – 47) there are 4 different accounts of the same story of the Crucifixion and luke was a gentile which one is true ? insha this helps
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOTEP......@lostsamuraisotaku

None of the above
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    HOTEP......@lostsamuraisotaku

None of the above

lol , htp !
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited May 2012
    Options
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ...the one who claims to be the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    ...the one who claims to be the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

cosign.. i don't worship him but the Creator that he was sent by.
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    Options
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    Options
    im not too versed on the scripture.. but i found that Jesus was a common name in Israel. how do you know that Bar-Jesus is the son of Jesus, the son of Mary and Joseph? can u drop a link or name of the book where u got that info?
  • c_gutta1
    c_gutta1 Members Posts: 87
    Options
    im sorry, a common name among the Jews...
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    Options
    c_gutta1 wrote: »
    im not too versed on the scripture.. but i found that Jesus was a common name in Israel. how do you know that Bar-Jesus is the son of Jesus, the son of Mary and Joseph? can u drop a link or name of the book where u got that info?

yea sure its called the bible (king james version ) , and yea the name was common but the ones highlighted in the new testament were of remarkable importance
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Mathew 2 has Joseph take his family to Egypt and then return while Jesus was "young child". Luke 1:80 has Jesus in the desert which Egypt is not.
    2. Barjesus is similar to the modern name Johnson. Why you assume this Barjesus is the son of a biblical Jesus rather than one of the other thousands that borne that name is confusing. It is made more illogical since this reference occurs in Acts which took place (supposedly very recently after the cruxification within 10-15 years). Since Jesus does not meet Mary until he start his teachings at 30 dieing three years later any son of his would be extremely young, no older than 15.
    3. Jesus Justus was not the son of Marc Antony and Cleopatra. They had 3 children both sons Alexander Helios and Ptomley Philadelphus died young (though Ptomley may have survived). Also Marc and Cleo died in 30BC which is 30 years prior to the birth you contend this Jesus had.

In mainstream Christian belief both Barjesus and Jesus Justus are consider separate from Jesus Christ. The Christ was born to Mary around 1AD, preached in Jerusalem, was killed by Pilate, and then rose to take his place in heaven. He is to return to judge the living and the dead and his sacrifice is meant to be the salvation of mankind.

Now I believe all that to be nonsense but the OP take this nonsense and tries to adds several layers of more nonsense to it.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol.... See how people try to lie on Yahushua, great breakdown whar. I believe that yahushua traveled to the children of ham and shem to bring them back to the father all the way to the dravidians of india, and him being a hebrew there's a great chance he married mary magdalen but that there was different Yahushua I don't agree again great break down whar
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your not supposed to worship Jesus.

Jesus says this multiple times.

I find this to be hillarious when I encounter people, it's how I can discern whos following the crowd and whos for real.

Most are just following the crowd and re gurgitating what they've been told.

But yea, Jesus pleads alot in the book for people tonot worship him.