Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @MsS

Yes she did!
    That movie made me laugh and cry...don't judge, lol

Edited to add a thank you for all that eye candy in your sig....lawd! :)
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Yummy.Liix

Welcome back light bright. Do you agree with what I said in my 1st post?
    KinkyCurls wrote: »
    @lillysha23
    Hello.

@KinkyCurls

What's good wit chu girl? Ever since your pictures dropped you been lurking like crazy! You look cute(no R. kelly) and I love your natural hair. You looked white washed as ? but you look good lol.

STOP ALL THAT DAMN COONING!!!!!!!!!!!

First off Im not a ?
    Second I was never lurking on this site I took a legit 9 months hiatus.
    Then I found out someone hacked into my account and started posting as me
    Third, I didnt know my pictures dropped in this site, I cant find them anywhere, see I dont have a social networking site and dont upload my pics into my computer, they stay in my camera/on my phone.
    But I did realize that A family member of mines has been posted all over this site, and everyone thinks she is me.
    I sent you a private message regarding this situation but you removed yourself from the conversation, so I am bringing it here. Its a sad situation because she is not at all affiliated with this forum or site. It has caused me great pain and divide in my family because she trusted me with her email adress and passwords/personal informations.
    After the incident I made my own local windows live email adress to aviod anymore personal info about her getting leaked.

Her full name address and phone number has been posted on this site because she was harrased by posters on this site through her email, and phone.
    One of the posters who hacked into her account and harrased her was banned and fined by a Judge, yes our family did press charges on her.

Now I dont know how you got your hands on her photo, and know that she is underaged, but either way if you were one of the posters posting her private facebook pictures and harrassing her through her personal phone and email, dont worry My family and the local police are still working on it.

Also know that what you are doing is illegal and is called cyberstalking!! and you could get up to 2 years of imprisonment and fined thousands of dollars.

ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx
    OH now you want to talk to a ? !!!!! LOL at this ? story and anybody who believes it. I have multiple ways of proving everything you said to be wrong. But I'm not gonna do that though because I'm trying to show you that some of us brothas haven't gave up on you. I still believe that I can make you see the dark baby girl. LOL at me being a cyber stalker, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. If anything I could get at you for false accusations. That is if you were really doing the ? you say you are doing lol!! I was gonna take it down today anyway I just wanted to give you some reverse ? psychology. There is a method to my madness baby girl.

Just to show you that I do love you and your very essence as a black woman I will take your picture out of my sig by the end of the day. ? bless you my beautiful black queen.
    blackloveart18.jpg
    black-marriages-9587.jpg

@MissK

The hell you talking bout girl?

@Chicity
    @blakfyahking

From a simps prospective how did I do with this post to our sista @KinkyCurls on a scale of 1 - 10? What would you have added to it if there was any need to add anything?

@tabatha_

So, do you think I have proved my point? Are you a believer now? Should this thread go on any longer?
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    Options
    @Yummy.Liix

@lillysha23
    Hello.

@KinkyCurls

What's good wit chu girl? Ever since your pictures dropped you been lurking like crazy! You look cute(no R. kelly) and I love your natural hair. You looked white washed as ? but you look good lol.

First off Im not a ?
    Third, I didnt know my pictures dropped in this site, I cant find them anywhere, see I dont have a social networking site and dont upload my pics into my computer, they stay in my camera/on my phone.
    But I did realize that A family member of mines has been posted all over this site, and everyone thinks she is me.
    I sent you a private message regarding this situation but you removed yourself from the conversation, so I am bringing it here. Its a sad situation because she is not at all affiliated with this forum or site. It has caused me great pain and divide in my family because she trusted me with her email adress and passwords/personal informations.
    After the incident I made my own local windows live email adress to aviod anymore personal info about her getting leaked.

Her full name address and phone number has been posted on this site because she was harrased by posters on this site through her email, and phone.
    One of the posters who hacked into her account and harrased her was banned and fined by a Judge, yes our family did press charges on her.

Now I dont know how you got your hands on her photo, and know that she is underaged, but either way if you were one of the posters posting her private facebook pictures and harrassing her through her personal phone and email, dont worry My family and the local police are still working on it.

Also know that what you are doing is illegal and is called cyberstalking!! and you could get up to 2 years of imprisonment and fined thousands of dollars.

OH now you want to talk to a ? !!!!! LOL at this ? story and anybody who believes it. I have multiple ways of proving everything you said to be wrong. But I'm not gonna do that though because I'm trying to show you that some of us brothas haven't gave up on you. I still believe that I can make you see the dark baby girl. LOL at me being a cyber stalker, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. If anything I could get at you for false accusations. That is if you were really doing the ? you say you are doing lol!! I was gonna take it down today anyway I just wanted to give you some reverse ? psychology. There is a method to my madness baby girl.

Just to show you that I do love you and your very essence as a black woman I will take your picture out of my sig by the end of the day. ? bless you my beautiful black queen.
    blackloveart18.jpg
    black-marriages-9587.jpg

@MissK

@Chicity
    @blakfyahking

From a simps prospective how did I do with this post to our sista @KinkyCurls on a scale of 1 - 10? What would you have added to it if there was any need to add anything?

@tabatha_

So, do you think I have proved my point? Are you a believer now? Should this thread go on any longer?

so now your trying to ban me! Your e-threats donts phase me, I can never be banned from this site.

• PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @Yummy.Liix

@lillysha23
    Hello.

@KinkyCurls

First off Im not a ?

blackloveart18.jpg
    black-marriages-9587.jpg

@MissK

@Chicity
    @blakfyahking

@tabatha_

so now your trying to ban me! Your e-threats donts phase me, I can never be banned from this site.
    Never that my sista, I told you it was reverse ? psychology. I'm trying to bring you back to the dark.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJEbfeG2oAE
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @KinkyCurls

So now that we've opened up some type of dialog with each other and the ? is out of the way. What do you think about my original post? Do you agree with me my sista?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HthxIhoE1fY
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    37439025-claping-.gif

Well done @deep you have done spiffingly
    I'm not up on U.K slang so I'm just gonna take that as a complement because it sounds like something good.

Yo, has ? ever stopped "CYBER STALKING" you? Last I remember he said he was gonna take a plane out there lol.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't advocate kissing feet like that publicly bruh

you got to do ? like that behind closed doors with dignity

:(
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deep

not a damn thing....
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    no-negativity.png
    @KinkyCurls

Wooooah Woah Woah ..... heyyyyyyyy ....take all them polluting negative space waves to another atmosphere babe .... this bio-dome is a cove of positivity ............... please .......... spare the air
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    This thread has ran it's course......
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    Options
    What up Deep East Oakland! I see you!
This discussion has been closed.