Thinking you're winning when you are really losing.................

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -CB- wrote: »
    Lying to other posters via the net bout taking trips overseas on a whim and buying out the bar at every club u attend when in reality ur just a lame ass ? from the windy city thats been posting on the net for 7/8 years and still a dweeb.

well damn

somebody got to respond to this here :(

and Kat you know you my favorite stereotype on this board

*smacks Kat on the ass as form of endearment*

Already did...how can i get mad at a ? wearing a bacon neck collared shirt to " work" and living in a boiler room? lol like Nas said " Life Is Good"
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Goin out partying and drinkin all the time like it means something, but you flunkin out of college.

Didn't you say this happened to you in a recent thread? This leads me to believe that the following is also a recollection of your recent experiences.
    Will Munny wrote: »
    You're having sex, but the girl you on top of is fat as ? .

You're losing in life bruh.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    making good ass money, clothes fresh as ? , car fresh as ? , apartment decked out, be int he club doing it up every weekend like a celeb....

yet your credit score is in the 400's, you got more debt that your yearly salary, 0 savings, 0 investments, and have absolutely nothing in your name....

this does describe 85% of the American populace tho

not so much the clubbin and flossin'
    but living in debt
  • -CB-
    -CB- Members Posts: 323
    Options
    Lying to other posters via the net bout taking trips overseas on a whim and buying out the bar at every club u attend when in reality ur just a lame ass ? from the windy city thats been posting on the net for 7/8 years and still a dweeb.
    lol damn bruh u lost just admit it lol there are certain posters on the IC that can confirm my life. U on the other hand hasnt left the boiler room( batcave)count) in about a week or so......
    and prolly never been outside of NY( Jersey, maryland, and DC dont count)

lol @ you becoming defensive, I never said ur name boy, are u the only poster from the Chi, ? ? Smh @ how insecure u are to the point u need to reply to a ? u said lives in a boiler room lol, ? fool... and for arguments sake hit up these "certain" posters and let em confirm ur "lifestyle" for u, herb.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    lol damn bruh u lost just admit it lol there are certain posters on the IC that can confirm my life. U on the other hand hasnt left the boiler room( batcave)count) in about a week or so......

lol @ you becoming defensive, I never said ur name boy, are u the only poster from the Chi, ? ? Smh @ how insecure u are to the point u need to reply to a ? u said lives in a boiler room lol, ? fool... and for arguments sake hit up these "certain" posters and let em confirm ur "lifestyle" for u, herb.

Smh at u acting like that wasnt directed at me after I ? on ur existence a couple of days ago. But for the sake of arguments which Chi-Town posters were u addressrng. Real ? name names..
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Like i said i know u are bitter that this forum is the only place u feel any self worth or importance. Its ok yo.....get ur frustrations out lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said i know u are bitter that this forum is the only place u feel any self worth or importance. Its ok yo.....get ur frustrations out lol

LOL @ this post following along with the premise of the thread

"being popular on the internet................."
  • -CB-
    Options

Smh at u acting like that wasnt directed at me after I ? on ur existence a couple of days ago. But for the sake of arguments which Chi-Town posters were u addressrng. Real ? name names..

Ha! U really think im gonna name, names, ? ? If a Chi town ? replied to the my post I wouldve addressed him but u were the lone one to do so, so now im addressing u, or as u would say, puttin the "spotlight" on you. Now dont deflect from the question at hand, whom are these posters u claim can back ur extravagant lifestyle, let them step forward and say that u are every bit of the rich ? u claim to be, herb. Where they at?

U keep saying this, and u know what?.... I like that. Lets me know how highly u regard me as a poster on the IC, since this is the only place u can say u know me and vice versa, never forget that lil ? , all that other ? is assumptions, opinions, and fallacies, but what is concrete and solid, is that here, on the IC, its a fact, im ur superior and ur beneath me... son.

• a.mann
    Options
    CB and Elzo

are the new kimi and Choice
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? another man's girl, not knowing they have ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Ha! U really think im gonna name, names, ? ? If a Chi town ? replied to the my post I wouldve addressed him but u were the lone one to do so, so now im addressing u, or as u would say, puttin the "spotlight" on you. Now dont deflect from the question at hand, whom are these posters u claim can back ur extravagant lifestyle, let them step forward and say that u are every bit of the rich ? u claim to be, herb. Where they at?

U keep saying this, and u know what?.... I like that. Lets me know how highly u regard me as a poster on the IC, since this is the only place u can say u know me and vice versa, never forget that lil ? , all that other ? is assumptions, opinions, and fallacies, but what is concrete and solid, is that here, on the IC, its a fact, im ur superior and ur beneath me... son.

lol i can tell ur bothered lol acting like flying out of town and buying bottles is so hard to do. Well let me tell you something youngin, most of us employed adults, u know the ones who arent getting paid per hr can do that. If u focused more on getting out the boiler room instead of trolling avatars on the IC then maybe u too could do that...lol at being a highly regarded poster...smh..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? done got real
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    amongst all the feelings..this ? is amazingly the winner of the thread...
  • a.mann
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    amongst all the feelings..this ? is amazingly the winner of the thread...

word to all them "lunch ? " in the other thread........
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options

lol i can tell ur bothered lol acting like flying out of town and buying bottles is so hard to do. Well let me tell you something youngin, most of us employed adults, u know the ones who arent getting paid per hr can do that. If u focused more on getting out the boiler room instead of trolling avatars on the IC then maybe u too could do that...lol at being a highly regarded poster...smh..

Lol Ok buddy we're done here, u made a statement (IC posters can vouch for u being the IC's Diddy) that I kindly asked u to back and u cant.. sad.

And as far as being "highly regarded", I never said that, ur the one that keeps tellin me that im only IMPORTANT and RELEVANT on the IC, and not in the real world, so.... ya. Way to expose urself for being a fan, i'll be lookin forward to ur Poster of the Year vote, Elzy.

@Mann... if true, im Choice, we all know Elzo's a ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Lol Ok buddy we're done here, u made a statement (IC posters can vouch for u being the IC's Diddy) that I kindly asked u to back and u cant.. sad.

And as far as being "highly regarded", I never said that, ur the one that keeps tellin me that im only IMPORTANT and RELEVANT on the IC, and not in the real world, so.... ya. WEay to expose urself for being a fan, i'll be lookin forward to ur Poster of the Year vote, Elzy.

its Elzo plz dont give me any pet names yo im heterosexual and 2) lol reading comprehension must not be offered in GED classes... its ok im going to act like the dad who hasnt been in his child life and allow you to get ur frustrations out. Btw how does you feeling like an important poster help you get out the boiler room?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Getting the upper hand in some e-beef on the computer. Not realizing that all the fame goes away when the browser closes.

No bruh, no one is talking about that epic "battle" you had with playboy4_69 last night...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

And as far as being "highly regarded", I never said that, ur the one that keeps tellin me that im only IMPORTANT and RELEVANT on the IC, and not in the real world, so.... ya. Way to expose urself for being a fan, i'll be lookin forward to ur Poster of the Year vote, Elzy.

i know cuz u ve sucked up enough of Choice's DNA lol that ? showed you ur first tech now ure posting bout the tech in the boiler room lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Getting the upper hand in some e-beef on the computer. Not realizing that all the fame goes away when the browser closes.

No bruh, no one is talking about that epic "battle" you had with playboy4_69 last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU

this ? gets it :tu
  • -CB-
    edited May 2012
    Options

i know cuz u ve sucked up enough of Choice's DNA lol that ? showed you ur first tech now ure posting bout the tech in the boiler room lol

lol @ u making this post a hour and change later after ur last post got read by me, laughed at, and ignored cuz it was so pathetic it didnt deserve a reply lmao... the ether I been serving u this whole thread got me on ur mind hours later smh

now as far as the post is concerned, ha! Thats the funniest ? I ever read from you.. that ? , Kat, prolly hates me since I been ? with her the past few weeks and yet she'll even tell u, you rode that ? ur whole posting tenure and never disagreed with a thing he typed.. u were the 1st poster to cosign a "lol".. sad.

@Ironman 2000... I disagree with ur post. People remember quotables from beefs months ago.. fact.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

lol @ u making this post a hour and change later after ur last post got read by me, laughed at, and ignored cuz it was so pathetic it didnt deserve a reply lmao... the ether I been serving u this whole thread got me on ur mind hours later smh

now as far as the post is concerned, ha! Thats the funniest ? I ever read from you.. that ? , Kat, prolly hates me since I been ? with her the past few weeks and yet she'll even tell u, you rode that ? ur whole posting tenure and never disagreed with a thing he typed.. u were the 1st poster to cosign a "lol".. sad.

@Ironman 2000... I disagree with ur post. People remember quotables from beefs months ago.. fact.

but u couldnt ignore this post huh?? self ether at its finest..btw breaks between post = work. But u wouldnt know bout that since u spend the whole day planning your IC take over from the sewer... lol
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't you guys continue this in ? , because this e-beef is wack as ? .
  • -CB-
    Options
    Again... lol @ goin on lunch, eating a dollar hot dog with an arizona, prolly drank it from the can, u look like the type of dirtball that a do that, and STILL coming back to post after the issue was a dead one... being a cornball FTL.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Again... lol @ goin on lunch, eating a dollar hot dog with an arizona, prolly drank it from the can, u look like the type of dirtball that a do that, and STILL coming back to post after the issue was a dead one... being a cornball FTL.

lol at projecting ur life onto me like i told u earlier the NY public school system failed you i never mentioned goig to lunch .. just apologize for being a ? ass ? for wanting my attention and this is over and done. This is twice in a row u called me out. Im not confortable w being stalked by a male. Just
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSTfK4NI8I
    and this is dead for today lol
  • -CB-
    Options
    loI I said we were done an hour ago yet I was on ur mind and u rehashed the ? , and now u wna stop bcuz ur being e-mbarrassed? FOH.

Look, next time I feel like shittin on u just ? and turn the other cheek like u been doin pre revamp, dont let these reactions give u courage since u know im the most hated poster, posting and that any lame ass post directed at me will earn an ether.

At the end of the day they aint no Fantasia's on this site and everyone knows how to read, and for that reason I will always ether and son you via this internet forum, ? .