My Detroit ?

Options
The Prodigalson
The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
So y'all bustin guns over who make the best Kool Aid now? LMAO!!!!

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *adds to L's Detroit has already piled up*
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah that ? got everyone up here smh'in.. Pastor gets ? up, 96 year old woman get held up at gun point in her house, pregnant chick gets duct taped set on fire and shot by her baby daddy, it's all types of ? up up here right now.. The most ? up part is the police let everyone know they are not coming out if the crimes not in progress or unless someone is shot.. Yep just what the street niggs wanted to hear.. OHHHHH but they been out massive as hell with the seat belt enforcement thats been going on for the past week.. I was on 7 mile and Greenfield and saw like 9 police cars checkin ? for seatbelts, couple days later on the Lodge and Wyoming I saw like 7 State police on motorcycles getting ? for seatbelts and just yesterday I saw like 6 Detroit cops on Grand River hunting ? down for not wearing seatbelts.. But call in a ? crime and they pass you on to a ? operator to phone in a report.. ? is bout to be beyond stupid here..
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Detroit...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the midwest' problem when the sun come out?

I mean yall stay with the high crime rates but summer yall go bonkers.....? cool-aid....come on son.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post pics of your sister and I will tell you why they didnt come
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint that some ? when yo sis prolly gotta move back to florida where its safer...smh
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What can u say about L-troit that ain't already been said
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't understand why that was even news worthy.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what kills me about Detroit is on Parking Wars people complain about $20 dollar tickets. Aint ? cheaper than $50 here.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so cold......
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingJamal
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    what kills me about Detroit is on Parking Wars people complain about $20 dollar tickets. Aint ? cheaper than $50 here.

They got more to worry about than parking there lol
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ever go there youll get it. I never seen a city in America that looked like it was heavily bombed and abandoned for 30 years. For real. Add to that the long, ridiculously cold, gloomy winters and it damages black folks to the core permanently. But some of the people I've known who live in Ga. from Detroit have been some of the coolest people ive ever met. So it may just be the people who are actually live there.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you ever go there youll get it. I never seen a city in America that looked like it was heavily bombed and abandoned for 30 years. For real. Add to that the long, ridiculously cold, gloomy winters and it damages black folks to the core permanently. But some of the people I've known who live in Ga. from Detroit have been some of the coolest people ive ever met. So it may just be the people who are actually live there.

lol we didn't even have a winter this year.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Im not downin Detroit But I got midwest roots and seen how the cold weather season can be there. But you hear stuff comin from there and I was just drawin a correlation. But everywhere got its problems and of course you know your city more than someone who been there once a few years ago
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man and i thought alaska was depressing.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my sister stays up there

she told me somebody broke in her house, she called the police and a month later they still aint came

smh

wtf type of ? is that

Last time I lived in Detroit I came home to find my side door open.. I called the police and told them what happened and that I haven't gone in yet but I'm at the side door with my gun about to go in so it is what it is.. They were like "no do not go in we are sending units now".. I waited... Here 5 years later I still haven't seen nor heard from them.. Of course I moved to Troy a week later but still they didn't come for ? .. ? just yesterday this dude shot this chick in her head in front of her 6 year old daughter cause she said she didn't want to be with him.. Then he drove to a tire shop and shot himself in the head.. I swear I think we are secretly being filmed for a reality show. Downtown where I work was considered a safe zone but there has been a couple shootings down here in the past 5 days too.. The Kool Aid thing was newsworthy because for one it was stupid and for two the guys shooting at one another didn't hit each other but they did manage to shoot two innocent bystanders.. Dumb ? ..

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is messed up there no doubt but i love my city and proudly represent it
  • KingJamal
    edited May 2012
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »

U said "there" so I assume u don't live in Detroit no more lol
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

nope, i was one of them people who never wanted to leave. then i went to college in virginia and my ass was gone
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    told u ? I wasn't playin when I posted that detroit is way worse than chicago....
  • KingJamal
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

nope, i was one of them people who never wanted to leave. then i went to college in virginia and my ass was gone
    I knew it lol