why hate on ? who sit on they ass all day?

Options
ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
for real i seen a statement in another thread and i caught feelings. what ? should be given to how a ? wants to live his/her life. personally if i could i would sit on my muthafuckin ass allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day. ? that and ? work. suck my ? and no ? isnt needed.

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b/c its unproductive...............and a waste of a life
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

so is it a waste of life if said person is....lets say happy?

• In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . I wish i could sit on my couch and drink beer and smoke weed all day. That would be the life. ? working for the next 40-50 years.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? your ? life when im out here working paying taxes so you can have benefits you dont deserve.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ? I said that ? . But if you are happy as such, don't let me tell you otherwise. A homeless man is no concern of mine.
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    ATTS wrote: »

so is it a waste of life if said person is....lets say happy?

no person can be "happy" like that.....i dont see it....
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't hate on people that do that, what they do is their business. Just don't ask me for ? ...

• GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah if the next ? happy being some unaccomplished sack of ? then let him, some people want nothing out of life.....and some people want it all
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because ? stay complaining about money, the "white man", etc. "Ain't no tuition for havin no ambition"! When ? stop complaining about their quality of life I'll stop complaining about their laziness....
  • terbear
    terbear Members Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i sit on my ass all day, now that i no longer work at sprint, smoke weed in the comfort of my living room and i collect unemployment and not a single ? shall be giving but its boring as ? so I'm usually pretty ? up. But its purely because I'm leaving SD to go to Santa Monica.. Thanks for paying yalls taxes, your helping me stay high /salute. My unemployment is so crazy as far as amount i barely feel the difference from this and actually paychecks. I still make more than all the ? i know working full time jobs.

PS: i love working, Ill be the first person to work 2 full time jobs.
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because ? stay complaining about money, the "white man", etc. "Ain't no tuition for havin no ambition"! When ? stop complaining about their quality of life I'll stop complaining about their laziness....

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    word ? this daily grind ?

im thinking of goin and living on a mountain on some philosopher ?
    Too much stress in mainstream society
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Dont take life too seriously you'll never make it out alive." -somebody

do what makes u happy
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haaaaaaaaaa I said some ? about ? sitting on their ass yesterday without any funds coming in. ? ? . If that's what they choose to do that's on them but that's not my thing and I don't see how ? can do it if they ain't getting paper.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . I wish i could sit on my couch and drink beer and smoke weed all day. That would be the life. ? working for the next 40-50 years.

that sounds like a horrible life not accomplishing ? in life but finding ways to pile beer cans into a pyramid.

As long as you aint getting food stamps, unemployment, or any other assistance that I am contributing to, Do you!

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    terbear wrote: »
    i sit on my ass all day, now that i no longer work at sprint, smoke weed in the comfort of my living room and i collect unemployment and not a single ? shall be giving but its boring as ? so I'm usually pretty ? up. But its purely because I'm leaving SD to go to Santa Monica.. Thanks for paying yalls taxes, your helping me stay high /salute. My unemployment is so crazy as far as amount i barely feel the difference from this and actually paychecks. I still make more than all the ? i know working full time jobs.

PS: i love working, Ill be the first person to work 2 full time jobs.

Cant be life!
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i personally just cant do that but im not mad at nobody that can and still sustain life.....? i thought that was the goal lol....thats the point in life im trying to get to anyway.....i'd much rather be at home w/ my daughter right now
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enjoy your subpar life my nig
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Salty ? ...lol
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a man that has experienced the joy of waking up and having the option to lounge thru life, i say ? what the next ? sayin..

Sum ? feel the need and go out and conquer the world..
    Sum ? dont..

Any man with good wits about himself knows the importance of downtime and a brief withdrawl from the system of checks and balances..

I dont wanna be one those ppl that died working their whole life..that ? is weak
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You should always strive to be independent and have a little something to help loved ones after that ? your opinion. If I can sit at home all day and do that without interacting with bitchmade people like most of you who type about wanting to accomplish something I will.

What the ? are you going to accomplish at the end of the day anyway besides taking care of yourself and helping a few others? Still no cure for cancer or aids. Racism still here. The things you can accomplish are selfish ass look what I got ? anyway.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, obviously everyone has to work to make it through life. But it would be tight to win the lottery or some ? and get to sit on your ass all day.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I sit on my ass most of the day...it's @ work though
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a ? what another person does, as long as it don't effect me.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I would look back on my life and feel less regret being a lazy ? than being someone who "conquered the world" but did so by being a ? that ? the land and enslaved the species shoving poison and ignorance down the throats of the masses all in the name of the power of the dollar.