Israel to evict 10s of thousands of Africans

Options
Jabu_Rule
Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Social Lounge
Israel is building a detention center in the south to house thousands of illegal aliens and is offering money to those who leave on their own. They claim that such a large number of Africans threatens the Jewish identity. Wasn't there a guy on this forum claiming that the Jews had love for the African Hebrews? I guess these aren't those Hebrews.

news.yahoo.com/israel-put-thousands-africans-detention-camp-184419459.html
Israel's interior minister said on Friday he hoped to soon start moving tens of thousands of illegal African migrants from Tel Aviv and elsewhere to a detention camp being built and a planned "tent city."

An Israeli court cleared the way on Thursday for the deportation of an estimated 1,500 South Sudanese, after ruling that their lives were no longer threatened in their homeland.
Israel's interior minister said on Friday he hoped to soon start moving tens of thousands of illegal African migrants from Tel Aviv and elsewhere to a detention camp being built and a planned "tent city."

Comments

• ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africans being herded out like cattle.....meanwhile Obama lets illegal hispanics off the hook in USA.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Jews should know better with their history in Germany.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppl always being capt save a jew on some ? ...fukk em.
    i might sell iran some secrets so they can hurry up an bomb they ass
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Africans being herded out like cattle.....meanwhile Obama lets illegal hispanics off the hook in USA.

Yeah, we need something like that here to get rid of our illegal aliens.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I want one of the Hebrew Israelites to tell me why the Israelis are kicking out and caging the Africans that are supposed to be so revered in Israel. Why are they avoiding this post?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    isn't this kinda like what ? did?
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    hilarious that Syria is next door murdering tens of thousands and not a ? is given on here because they aren't Africans. nevermind that they're kids and women getting slaughtered daily.. they ain't African so who gives a ? right?
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited June 2012
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    hilarious that Syria is next door murdering tens of thousands and not a ? is given on here because they aren't Africans. nevermind that they're kids and women getting slaughtered daily.. they ain't African so who gives a ? right?

There are plenty of people commenting on Syria and Russia doesn't want anyone intervening. America gives money to Israel and they're Americas little ? . This is a post about a different topic. Stay on topic bro.

• OriginalSomali
    OriginalSomali Members Posts: 13
    Options
    Africans need to fix up their own countries. Thats the only long term solution.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africans need to fix up their own countries. Thats the only long term solution.

Europe/America needs to fix up African countries. That's the only long term solution.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I want one of the Hebrew Israelites to tell me why the Israelis are kicking out and caging the Africans that are supposed to be so revered in Israel. Why are they avoiding this post?

Did the article say they're part of Israel's 150,000+ Black Jewish population? Or that they're non-Jewish Sudanese immigrants? One of these things is not like the other.

Read up on "Operation Moses" and "Operation Solomon". Israel has on multiple occasions, launched complex covert military operations to evacuate actual Black African Jews from famine conditions in Sudan. They take care of they own, b. In fact, they got universal health care in Israel (tell that to a conservative some time LOL) so sheeeeit, they take care of they own better than America do.
    reaperbong wrote: »

There are plenty of people commenting on Syria and Russia doesn't want anyone intervening. America gives money to Israel and they're Americas little ? . This is a post about a different topic. Stay on topic bro.

? please, the fact that there hasn't been no thread about Syria poppin on the SL for months proves Reaper's right. Syria is out chea dropping bodies like crazy. Its been a year since they Secret Police tortured and castrated that child protester and I bet don't one of you Poor Righteous Teachers remember that lil' martyr's name. Some cats CLEARLY got this tunnel-vision mentality where they only give a ? about violence if the U.S or Israel is involved. And it annoys me almost as much as that conservative America-can-do-no-wrong ? .
    isn't this kinda like what ? did?

? had goon squads moving into towns, rounding up all the local Jews, shooting them all, and dumping them in mass graves LONG before Auschwitz was operating at full force. If ya'll naggas wanna compare ? to what the Nazis did, I recommend LEARNING ABOUT WHAT THE NAZIS DID.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Did the article say they're part of Israel's 150,000+ Black Jewish population? Or that they're non-Jewish Sudanese immigrants? One of these things is not like the other.

Read up on "Operation Moses" and "Operation Solomon". Israel has on multiple occasions, launched complex covert military operations to evacuate actual Black African Jews from famine conditions in Sudan. They take care of they own, b. In fact, they got universal health care in Israel (tell that to a conservative some time LOL) so sheeeeit, they take care of they own better than America do.

I guess you missed the part where i said they obviously weren't Jews. But your statement would be equal to republican Christians kicking out everybody else because they aren't blood/religiously related. I don't see how you can cosign that. They look out for their own and no one else which is the issue i pointed out. Also, Isreal is a 1st world democracy backed by U.S. dollars so why wouldn't what they do be news worthy over here?
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? please, the fact that there hasn't been no thread about Syria poppin on the SL for months proves Reaper's right. Syria is out chea dropping bodies like crazy. Its been a year since they Secret Police tortured and castrated that child protester and I bet don't one of you Poor Righteous Teachers remember that lil' martyr's name. Some cats CLEARLY got this tunnel-vision mentality where they only give a ? about violence if the U.S or Israel is involved. And it annoys me almost as much as that conservative America-can-do-no-wrong ? .

Then why don't you make a story on Syria ? . America can't get directly involved, but you ? would lose your minds if they did. This isn't a news ticker forum so i don't know why you expect to see details daily, but don't act like there was never a post. But of course there are other ways to be involved.

Russia accuses United States of giving weapons to Syrian rebels.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9329366/Russia-accuses-US-of-arming-Syrian-rebels.html

You can make that a topic if you so concerned.

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody said Africans in general were "revered" by Israelis. There are different ethnic types of Israelis and different political slants. There is no one single thing that Israelis think; they squabble a lot in the Knesset. The Israeli ethnic type in power is the Ashkenazi. African Hebrew Israelites are the only ones buffering the situation from being worse and there will be repurcussions as we have created an African alliance in Israel. This alliance is based in Africa from our 40+ years of regenerative work within the continent. The question aint why the Ashkenazis are doing this, the question willl be what about to happen next. Watch.

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AND TECHNICALLY the Sudanese are more Hebrew than the Ashkenazi anyway. Well certain tribes.... Same reason they tried to ? with my community back in the day but we refused them and they had to leave us be.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    actually, you sort of proved his point by making this your "let's pay attention to Syria" example
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @judahxulu, good post, So what happens next?
    janklow wrote: »
    actually, you sort of proved his point by making this your "let's pay attention to Syria" example

Why, cuz it's from June? I posted it to highlight the indirect involvement of the States in the Syrian conflict which still has nothing to do with this thread. But for the hell of it, How about an update?

CNN - Russia suspends Arms sales to Syria. Viva la Rebels. yall ? happy?
    http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/09/world/meast/syria-unrest/

Reuters - Annan and Assad agree on political approach for Syria
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/10/us-syria-crisis-idUSBRE8610SH20120710

turkishweekly - Turkey keeps eye on Syria Drill
    http://www.turkishweekly.net/news/138023/turkey-keeps-close-eye-on-syrian-drill.html

Is that enough for yall? All from today with a google search. If he's saying that the news or relevant parties are ignoring Syria, then i don't believe that that's the case. My point is, if he wants to bring more awareness to Syria cuz of the lack there of on this forum, then he should post about it or ? . With that said he and you should stick to the topic.
  • janklow
    Options
    Why, cuz it's from June? I posted it to highlight the indirect involvement of the States in the Syrian conflict which still has nothing to do with this thread.
    did you not notice the part where he points out that people only give a ? if it's calling out the US and/or Israel some way? because your token article was basically "Russia calls out US."

and what he's saying is that a thread like this gets much more attention than a Syria thread would because of people's enjoyment in US/Israel bashing (which is not to say there's no need for that either).
    With that said he and you should stick to the topic.
    tangents happen on the internet and everyone LOVES to complain about them when they're not on board with them. you can always relax and just post as you see fit.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2012
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    did you not notice the part where he points out that people only give a ? if it's calling out the US and/or Israel some way? because your token article was basically "Russia calls out US."

and what he's saying is that a thread like this gets much more attention than a Syria thread would because of people's enjoyment in US/Israel bashing (which is not to say there's no need for that either).
    I overlooked that. I posted the first example to show that people (outside this forum) were concerned and aiding the rebels. Even still, I just posted three articles not calling out the US. but i repeat; maybe he should bring his concern about the plight of Syria up on another new topic and see if he can break the stigma and get some numbers. I can't alleviate that concern for him. I posted this article because Israel is doing something extra ordinary to Africans that i haven't seen before. This isn't a typical Israel vs Arabs bashing post. Any opinions on the OP Janklow?
    tangents happen on the internet and everyone LOVES to complain about them when they're not on board with them. you can always relax and just post as you see fit.
    ...I can't relax, I'm furious.
  • janklow
    Options
    I overlooked that. I posted the first example to show that people (outside this forum) were concerned and aiding the rebels. Even still, I just posted three articles not calling out the US.
    true, but i snuck my comment in before that, so, score one for me
    but i repeat; maybe he should bring his concern about the plight of Syria up on another new topic and see if he can break the stigma and get some numbers. I can't alleviate that concern for him.
    well, that's a fair point; i think the ultimate point is "this US/Israel thing again" and the fact is, that IS pretty much par for the course around these parts.
    I posted this article because Israel is doing something extra ordinary to Africans that i haven't seen before. This isn't a typical Israel vs Arabs bashing post. Any opinions on the OP Janklow?
    actually, the typical post isn't "Israel versus Arabs" but "Israel = evil," this this still applies.

thoughts on the OP? well, your link doesn't work... also, the question from that article still is "are they Jewish," because if not, well, i think we know Israel has this whole Jewish identity thing...
    ...I can't relax, I'm furious.
    touche
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Hmm worked before. Yahoo moved the link. I can't edit the OP but here's another source
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/11/israel-african-migrants-deportation_n_1586998.html
  • janklow
    Options
    Hmm worked before. Yahoo moved the link.
    well, i tracked it down anyway, so, no big deal

• Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh@ this fake outrage
  • apocalyptica
    apocalyptica Members Posts: 225
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You're a visitor to another person's country and commit rapes and crimes and then act shocked when they want to kick you out? I swear these people are like that bad house visitor who comes in, eats all your food, disrupts your household, act like an overall ass and then act surprised when you want him to leave.

c'est la vie. You reap what you sow.