K.R.I.T> Eminem.............Soulful Music With feel Good Vibes>Rock Beats with Synthetic noise

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    So only eminem use rock beats?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Icecoldstew just upset he supports a ? who rhymes about giving his step daddy brains...

U can hit the wack button all day fam...lol...Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you like white euro ? rhyming over willie wonka batman theme song beats..

KRIT rhymes about pulling thick big ? women while sitting in a nice whip..

Eminem rhymes about choking women with barbed wire while ? on them
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

No he's not the only one...Run dmc ushered in the rock beats era when they recorded "walk this way" with aerosmith...thats when they first started to convert hip hop into rock n roll...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Icecoldstew just upset he supports a ? who rhymes about giving his step daddy brains...

U can hit the wack button all day fam...lol...Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you like white euro ? rhyming over willie wonka batman theme song beats..

KRIT rhymes about pulling thick big ? women while sitting in a nice whip..

Eminem rhymes about choking women with barbed wire while ? on them[/b]

Which is wicked
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Im upset cause I support a dope rapper? LOL nah ? u in your feelings right now, some white dude mustve ? you off today and u decided that the easiest way to get the people on your back is if you make a hate thread on a Hip Hop Forum. Carry on troll

How am I trolling?...I never said I hated anyone...So Eminem doesn't rhyme about ? ,necrophilia,golden showers,matricide,drugs,homosexuality etc?.. And Don't you like His rhymes?

So by computing with strictly math( No Emotions)...++++-++-=You like to listen to faggotry

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    If u take everything rappers say literally then I guess so. I dont, carry on
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    I really wonder what women ya'll dudes be pulling?lol

I can't imagine rolling up on a dyme chick banging my name is and expect her not to chump me off
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

No he's not the only one...Run dmc ushered in the rock beats era when they recorded "walk this way" with aerosmith...thats when they first started to convert hip hop into rock n roll...

The Satanist Rick Rubin was responsible for that Rock infusion and he went on to produce for Satan-Rock groups like Danzig.

Sadly Public Enemy was coerced into doing that Rock-collab ? with Antrax and it was the last time they went platinum or seen any true sales success.

Once you tap into that Euro-Rock frequency you gonna lose the brothers and sisters that vibrate at a more "melinated" frequency.

JayZ even used the "Rock" frequency to try to attack Nas melanin on "Takeover" and then attacked him again with an Italian sample and Europeon-Austin Powers hook on "Blueprint 2"........Nas responded with metaphysical "Ether" and Rakim Allah lines to decapitate Euro-Jay.

? Vs Devil is like Gospel Vs Death-Metal everything has it's own vibration and frequency and us human beings are attracted and drawn to frequencies and vibrations based on our mental/physical/spiritual level and our content of melanin and function of the Pineal gland.....their are other factors like intellect, music I.Q and social factors that make things more appealing to our senses and sensibilities.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think i can listen to both artist and be OK
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    i think i can listen to both artist and be OK

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I probably heard one Big Krit joint in my life, so saying he's better than that vile ? , Eminem, isn't too farfetched.
    Music that has soul easily outweighs music that takes no train of thought to create.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why attack rock at the expense of Eminem... Rock is the most soul full music besides soul and they get their drum patterns from Africa too you idiot...

You hip hop fans amaze the ? out of me sometimes, hip hop probably has the least soul out of any genre other than straight electro pop and bubble gum.

Yall's lack of exposure is shocking to say the least

• H-Rap 180
    Options
    Why attack rock at the expense of Eminem... Rock is the most soul full music besides soul and they get their drum patterns from Africa too you idiot...

You hip hop fans amaze the ? out of me sometimes, hip hop probably has the least soul out of any genre other than straight electro pop and bubble gum.

Yall's lack of exposure is shocking to say the least

Who sank this thread? That was some ? ? , a ? must have done it, oh well I'm not gonna make it a major issue like a ? would, I can just make sure it doesn't happen again. "I'm talkin' to you".

On-topic you would have to be insane to say that Rock is the most Soulful music besides Soul unless you never heard or R&B, Jazz, Neo-Soul, Afro-Beat, Jazz, Gospel and about 25 other musical genres that Soul people create from their Soul.

HipHop artists will always use Soul samples and Soul artists in their music because HipHop was built on James Brown samples The Godfather of Soul and it's just a perfect mix to blend the genres.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRIT makes some incredible stuff that much is true, but Em's style is EM's style...they don't do the same ? . Luda & Busta rhymes both have animated rapping styles too, it takes talent to be creative in that way also.

• H-Rap 180
    Options
    Obviously you missed everthing that happened right before your last post lol. U be trying too hard ?

How ironic, I typed the word ? and you showed up....if the high-heel fits then wear it.

SMH @ this Becky calling me the N-word, makes me wanna say "Cracka" just to keep things balanced.

(On-Topic) = one thing that really impresses me as of late is the production of No I.D and how he incorporates those subtle Soul elements in his music that give songs that extra layer of feeling when you vibe to it.

K.R.I.T didn't get a lot of hype for his recent drop from the fans because I think the average HipHop listeners ears have been conditioned to the more electro-euro ish or the Luger ish in this present phase of HipHop BUT I'm hoping all that changes with Nas new album which should be his most Soulful album to date judging by the production and guests.

• I'm THAT guy...
    I'm THAT guy... Members Posts: 2,544
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you can't guarantee anything you can guarantee an Eminem thread in the Reason
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe ? actually believe KRIT is better than Eminem..? that's stupid ? to even say..we're going to act like Eminem is not one of the best emcees of all time? Cut the "he's white" ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Why do you feel the need to compare KRIT to Eminem of ALL PEOPLE?

Whats the strategy besides some IC co signing?
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I can't speak for the brother but I can give you my opinion.

I think Supreme was comparing one of our most Soulful new artists with one of the most Souless.

Their will be just as many co-signs as their will be no-signs in this thread so I doubt he made it for that purpose.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I concur but I do not like eminem so just about any rapper is going to get the cosign over him from me...

Krit is dope though...
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I can't speak for the brother but I can give you my opinion.

I think Supreme was comparing one of our most Soulful new artists with one of the most Souless.

Their will be just as many co-signs as their will be no-signs in this thread so I doubt he made it for that purpose.
    fuckit I am tired of flagging you kats time for a split for this beefing that is pulling this dope thread off topic...

Yes, some posters came in here and forgot to comment on the thread topic or music at all.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JAMAL WTF MAN?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayne Marshall aint nevered produced a soulful track it's not in his DNA all of his production have hallow drums like his soul and the songs he produced feels empty
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I can't believe ? actually believe KRIT is better than Eminem..? that's stupid ? to even say..we're going to act like Eminem is not one of the best emcees of all time? Cut the "he's white" ? .

smh@ da bold....plz tell me ya white cuz if ya blk u really got self hate issuez cuz that cracka aint got no biznizz n hiphop & his beatz aint fukin wit kritz & me personally bein BLK i would much rather hear krit rap then feminem cuz i cant relate 2 no cracka rapper i dont care how good they can rap...

@Miltown Marauder this video is fa u cuz they is talkin about U @ 6:35

http://youtu.be/PceNlYj17ps