In about 50 years ? will be phased out.

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ yet the "smarter" people get the more questions come up and the more that can't be explained...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when's the last time ? made an appearance?

better yet, how come religious people only say "it's ? 's will" when something really ? up happens?

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when's the last time ? made an appearance?

better yet, how come religious people only say "it's ? 's will" when something really ? up happens?
    It's a recession bruh.

"? " can't be gettin it in like he used to:
    86m3N.jpg
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that chart is wack cause that ? got a thousand years to make an appearance.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kingblaze @vboy513 people finally see and have the courage to speak out on the inefficiency on religion.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then there will no more wars and peace on Earth lol... Right?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt if people will stop believing completely.

they will just accommodate their beliefs to meet the demands of modern times.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe this at all.

I believe when Technology is truly advanced it will prove certain spiritual themes to be true.

Just like its natural for people to form gangs, it's just as natural for people to form groups based on their beliefs.

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Squall wrote: »
    The reason why people always believed in ? is because people didn't know how explain ? around them and why it happened. Therefore, they said ? did it all.

? you must be crazy. You don't read huh?

People all around the world, among Blacks, Asians, And Indians had mastered math, science & astrology.

Since when did people say ? did it all....do you know that there are Pyramids where people drew themselves

building their communitities.

Some of you muthafuckas gotta start reading. I mean you can find some of this ? out by just looking at

picture books, for you slowmo's
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will_89 wrote: »
    What's gonna happen in the next 50 years that hasn't happened in thousands?
    The information age has changed things and ppl are more open minded and the punishment for free thought ain't nearly as severe now.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    narrow-minded fools think the world stops at american borders. i've been to ghana 1.5 years ago and they buildin churches everywhere. even in the western world its only traditional churches strugglin, you can go to heart of new york city and find charismatic churches that attract thousands of churchgoers in several services each sunday.

broaden your horizon...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol remember this? http://youtu.be/mvlacSB3HAQ
    "if ? was a ? ..."

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Interviewer in the video is like a real life Tom Dubois.
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    narrow-minded fools think the world stops at american borders. i've been to ghana 1.5 years ago and they buildin churches everywhere. even in the western world its only traditional churches strugglin, you can go to heart of new york city and find charismatic churches that attract thousands of churchgoers in several services each sunday.

broaden your horizon...

That's an age old gambit.
    "They came with a Bible and their religion, stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved." ~ Chief Pontiac
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, humans are too foolish to let go of such foolish notions.

True, humans are foolish, we actually all are. (maybe excluding Fiat)

It's a fact though religion/? will be done away with eventually, maybe not in 50 years but a bit longer. If we look at history, it shows religion and ? (s) heavy in the past, as we've progressed it's become something that's fading away. No one cares about a ? , no one lives their lives to a ? , no one respects a ? . ? is only relevant when it's convenient.

We will reach a time in 100-200 years where ? will easily be a myth that's laughable (it is now but it will be universal).

We will have gone through too much and have done so much that we would know it's impossible for a ? to exist.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No one else believes it would bring peace on Earth?

• straight sho
    straight sho Members Posts: 601
    Options
    stay on my deen forever
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not in my family with four preachers, two deacons, and three preacher's wives.

That's all family family. Not that "thru marriage" ? .

well i bet the wouldnt approve of ur sig and avi would they? [-(
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, humans are too foolish to let go of such foolish notions.

True, humans are foolish, we actually all are. (maybe excluding Fiat)

It's a fact though religion/? will be done away with eventually, maybe not in 50 years but a bit longer. If we look at history, it shows religion and ? (s) heavy in the past, as we've progressed it's become something that's fading away. No one cares about a ? , no one lives their lives to a ? , no one respects a ? . ? is only relevant when it's convenient.

We will reach a time in 100-200 years where ? will easily be a myth that's laughable (it is now but it will be universal).

We will have gone through too much and have done so much that we would know it's impossible for a ? to exist.
    You severely underestimate the foolishness of humans yo.

ruM8r.jpg
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    No one else believes it would bring peace on Earth?

? no... do u? if so please explain...
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They will never be peace on Earth...

at least not true to the definition
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wishful thinking. As long as humans yearn for an absolute purpose to guide their existence, there will always be a ? of some form. VIBE, you seem to be making the mistake of directly linking faith in a higher power with religion.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Wishful thinking. As long as humans yearn for an absolute purpose to guide their existence, there will always be a ? of some form. VIBE, you seem to be making the mistake of directly linking faith in a higher power with religion.

I don't believe in the invisible sky daddy and I know there's no absolute purpose to live life. I know I am here and I need to make the best of it.

so are u scared 2 die?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, I stick by saying there will eventually be no worldwide belief or need for ? , most people will have moved past that.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't believe in the invisible sky daddy and I know there's no absolute purpose to live life. I know I am here and I need to make the best of it.

Neither do I. That doesn't mean that all or even a majority of the human population will come around to seeing things our way.

so are u scared 2 die?

Pascal's Wager is played out since the seventeenth century, ? .
    VIBE wrote: »
    Nah, I stick by saying there will eventually be no worldwide belief or need for ? , most people will have moved past that.

Ever the optimist. You have a hell of a lot more faith (pun intended) in people than I do.

• irad4185
    irad4185 Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    Doubt it. Man doesn't have enough knowledge to disprove or prove there is a ? . We can probably say this or that religion is ? but that doesn't mean a ? doesn't exist.