Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn bodies all over this ? .....
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turned off 'hide sigs' just to see Blanks and I'm glad I ? did lmao.

why would you have them off? ? . afraid mommy will see something?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Turned off 'hide sigs' just to see Blanks and I'm glad I ? did lmao.

why would you have them off? ? . afraid mommy will see something?

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    CB I hear what you saying..

To be honest I'm more embarrassed for even bragging about my demolition of Du.

Because thats like calling him a great opponent and great wordsmith, when in reality he is a candidate for the worst poster along with Dat ? B-cups, ? City Lepoi, that British ? with the dog in his avi, and BK product.

Thats a starting 5 for you. All of them ? duds.

However, on this occasion he made that lil threat and was getting gassed up (not surprisingly from posters whom I have ? on)..

I feel like it was funny how he was momentarily ridin a high and then next second he was on life support.

And he will tell you himself that I put him in a coma.

I dont care at that point if any other poster wanna stomp on his fat carcass they are welcome to do so.

Let the whole village humiliate this peasant.

Gassed.....you didn't even realise that Du trolled you and is laughing at you.

Why you think that your a prolific poster is beyond me. And I always smile when people mention my name as being a wack poster when I was not even involved in yo little spat but....for some reason......my name stays in your mind and at the end of yo fingertips....

I seen the culprits in this thread that helped gass you up, on some flirting ? ....sgust.

Keep my name out yo posts unless I acknowledge you. You vying for my attention like this fills my gut with a sickness comparable to something quite disturbing.

Your the worst type of ? , one that gets kicks from flirting with uninterested males that like ? . A parasite of unclean thoughts and ? filth. Save it for yo groupies.....

And please, stop thinking about me, public random mentions of my name is a stain on my career here that needs to be eradicated immediately.

First off, the only "stain" on anything you gotta worry about is the shitstains in your pants you ? .

Dont be copying my lines, playing them off as yours.

Secondly, you fucken yellow toothed, ? , big nosed fat ? ..

Were you not here on page 1 & 2, dickridin for Du and ? yourself at the thought of me possibly getting "shut the ? down" (your words exactly).

I think if you go back and view the thread you'd realize you had me on your mind, not the other way around.

? rag wearing hoe.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    LoL @ ? trying to play Blank in a game he created.....
    ? has been gettin under the skin of those who think they have him pinned down for years.....

I know this post is gon cause a bunch of emotions, but whats wrong wit a real ? payin homage to another real ? ?

If I was apart of the brigade of posters who can't stand the ? it would be all good though huh ? LoL u ? crazy....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    ? has been gettin under the skin of those who think they have him pinned down for years.....

I know this post is gon cause a bunch of emotions, but whats wrong wit a real ? payin homage to another real ? ?

If I was apart of the brigade of posters who can't stand the ? it would be all good though huh ? LoL u ? crazy....

bridge builder....

nah i'm just a laid back cool ? , bridge builders are those who ban posters that get under their skin.....

those who moderate the forum and contribute in a good way while also doing corny/lame things like banning posters out of personal dislike which overshadows the good things they do as mods.....

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

Best you fucken hit the nail on its head right here.

That last sentence is right on the money.

It would be cool for ? to get together and slander me, but the moment a real poster who is viewing things from a neutral standpoint speaks up in my defense, it causes uproar and anger.

Ay like I said, you know you winning when you got a legion of ever-growing haters.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't hate the ? tho, just think he gassed....

I ain't never cared about what kind of poster I am...

No dickride

But CB>>>>>>Blank

Hell after Chi "Dear poster" ether, Chi>>>>>>Blank

Blank gimmick mostly ? ...smh
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    I ain't hate the ? tho, just think he gassed....

I ain't never cared about what kind of poster I am...

No dickride

But CB>>>>>>Blank

Hell after Chi "Dear poster" ether, Chi>>>>>>Blank

Blank gimmick mostly ? ...smh

This coming from a poster I have turned into my personal speed bag..

And for the record, this aint a gimmick boss.

I'll let the neutral crowd cast their vote.

Face it, I'm the most imitated ? on the whole IC.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    lol

Your soul still burning slow?

I bet you wanna ban me so bad bruh.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Your ether consists of comparing males looks...claiming you the winner when others can't be bothered to respond, and......comparing males looks.....

How is this greatness? It's funny but not greatness.

Lol @ me being your speed ball....I don't take you serious enough..

I mean how do great posters get banned from making threads because they gonna be ? ? Its a gimmick that has played out...we know what yo next thread gonna be....

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ wanting to ban....

you got the wrong mod....that ain't my style
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Your ether consists of comparing males looks...claiming you the winner when others can't be bothered to respond, and......comparing males looks.....

How is this greatness? It's funny but not greatness.

Lol @ me being your speed ball....I don't take you serious enough..

I mean how do great posters get banned from making threads because they gonna be ? ? Its a gimmick that has played out...we know what yo next thread gonna be....

Who is banned from making threads?

And why are you speaking to me like you deserve to share a seat at the King's table?

You aint done ? but cosign utter lameness and claim I am "? " because you are ugly.

My credibility went down tenfold just addressing you.

I ? your whole existence up just in this thread alone..

Hyping Du Souljah up one second, to the invisible man the next when you saw him getting beat down like Rodney.

You a ? that wil say anything to spite me.

Eat a AIDS laced ? up Brit.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Feelings...

Lmao

Quit quoting me bruh... This is all mobile posting, not even trying and you in yo feelings.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Lol @ me "spiting" you...

Sound like a ? ..
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    cb took blanks style of literally stalkin posters, the best thing to do is ignore him like i did the couple months he was followin me like a dog lookin for a owner

without me blank wouldnt have been relevant

If anything it made me irrelevant.

But I was not going to stop till you fully understood the putridness and filth that was assiciated with your way of life..

? - thats that ? Pap like.

But now after repenting to ? he can thank me.

My hard work paid off.. You went from making threads about givin top to denying you did it and getting angry at me.

Thank me Pap.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    And lol @ Pap saying he ignored me when he was actually banned for flooding Donkey with threads about me.

Pap dont make me put your ugly ass in my sig again.

Have you weeping each time you see me post ? .
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Pap why you made a thread telling people you munch on ? , but then get angry when I ask you about it?
  • DNB1
    Options
    Blank why you make multiple threads about male posters features, then get upset when I call you ? ?
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Blank why you make multiple threads about male posters features, then get upset when I call you ? ?

Why are you caping for men and preventing them from getting roasted?

• DNB1
    Options
    Why are you deflecting in an attempt to dodge your L?