YO blakfyahking!!!!! YOU OUT CHEA LOOKING FLABBY AND SICK(DA BATTLE OF THE SIMPS)

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao....

*mobile ether
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo hlf, see keeps name dropping you. You gonna pipe that?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well now im no psychic, not at all.... but from the chicks I see HLF gravitate toward, im a go out on a limb and say that he's apart of the general consensus.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I am a nice guy. Preciate that
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Be real now Stew, I need u to be since she sais she only respects ur opinion.

From a scale 1-10 what do u rate Loca? And dont play the nice guy role and take her feelings into consideration when shes nuffn more than an avatar whom u've never met.

If u were cruel enough to disregard a females feelings that actually seemed to genuinely like and care about u offline, this shud be peanuts.

Now the tell the ? what u think of her.
  • Stew
    Options
    Loca PM me an updated pic. I dont wanna judge off of a pic u say is mad old.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Now what have you learned from this @deadeye

Nah, I already knew what she looked like.

I was just saying that if she had a phat ass...despite her looks...? would probably be all over her.

Now, people who didn't know that she was Akowisa/Akosiwa (don't know which it is) probably learned something.

I already thought they did. It wasn't a secret.

P.S. I've seen what every dude in here looks like. None of the men in this thread are even remotely attractive enough to be talking about someone else let alone cute enough to be posting any backshot/? shot for.

I know you weren't trying to hide it.

I was just saying that a lot of people didn't know that was you.

For the record...was your original s/n Akowisa or Akosiwa?

• Chasin Bundlez
    Options

From a scale 1-10 what do u rate Loca? And dont play the nice guy role and take her feelings into consideration when shes nuffn more than an avatar whom u've never met.

If u were cruel enough to disregard a females feelings that actually seemed to genuinely like and care about u offline, this shud be peanuts.

I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with this. ? I hate the misogyny on this site. I would rather y'all just continued to think I was a man than be subjected to the sexist scrutiny that I didn't ask for.

My dear, this the internet, no need to bring ur kleenex with you.

U made a statement, and all I did was take it into consideration and oblige.

U said the opinions of others dont count unless they look like Stew, well than what poster better to ask than, u guessed it......... Stew.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ This ? .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now what have you learned from this @deadeye

Nah, I already knew what she looked like.

I was just saying that if she had a phat ass...despite her looks...? would probably be all over her.

Now, people who didn't know that she was Akowisa/Akosiwa (don't know which it is) probably learned something.

I already thought they did. It wasn't a secret.

P.S. I've seen what every dude in here looks like. None of the men in this thread are even remotely attractive enough to be talking about someone else let alone cute enough to be posting any backshot/? shot for.

I know you weren't trying to hide it.

I was just saying that a lot of people didn't know that was you.

For the record...was your original s/n Akowisa or Akosiwa?

Yes.

But Jesus Christ, I didn't come here to be picked apart by faceless strangers. Damn, I really wish I was a guy. They don't have to deal with the annoyance of ? like this.

You misunderstood the bolded.

I knew that was you, I was just wondering which was the correct spelling of it..."akowisa or akosiwa"?

• Chasin Bundlez
    Options

I don't understand what you're trying to accomplish with this. ? I hate the misogyny on this site. I would rather y'all just continued to think I was a man than be subjected to the sexist scrutiny that I didn't ask for.

U said the opinions of others dont count unless they look like Stew, well than what poster better to ask than, u guessed it......... Stew.

What Kleenex? I just think this whole conversation is sexist, useless and deeply misogynist. Why you would take a smart ass statement and use it to continue to further instigate is beyond me.

I don't even know how this thread became about me and I didn't think I was interesting enough to warrant a discussion on.

Cause that is what I do, ya follow?

I see lame posters that think they're slick and witty, and then I rip them apart and have em do exactly what ur doing now.. crying, griping, and tappin out.

Take this as a lesson learned... stop dickriding ? , it makes u look sad and pathetic, ur a female, act like one or get treated like a lame simp ass ? , ? .

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait ain't that Simply Speaking?
  • Stew
    Options
    Well...........Damn
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone got have a gas mask I can borrow?

I can't breathe with all these ETHER fumes lingering....

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, she is crumbling under pressure.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ what happened in this thread

Chicity is one of my simp sons...............

he simps with my endorsement

I've been retired for a minute.............I can't hang with these new chicks

they be wanting a ? with a shorter refractory period than mine :(
  • fiat_money
    Options

You're saying you actually fathered his style, but he took it and raised it as his own until it surpassed you?
  • fiat_money
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Wait ain't that Simply Speaking?
    Nah, Simplyspeaking looked even fatter.

Not as big as Quietlistener though:
    v95ZS.gif
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited June 2012
    Options

What Kleenex? I just think this whole conversation is sexist, useless and deeply misogynist. Why you would take a smart ass statement and use it to continue to further instigate is beyond me.

I don't even know how this thread became about me and I didn't think I was interesting enough to warrant a discussion on.

Cause that is what I do, ya follow?

I see lame posters that think they're slick and witty, and then I rip them apart and have em do exactly what ur doing now.. crying, griping, and tappin out.

Take this as a lesson learned... stop dickriding ? , it makes u look sad and pathetic, ur a female, act like one or get treated like a lame simp ass ? , ? .

LL ? rides nobody. I'm more of a ? rider myself.

It's so many men here who suffer from inferiority complexes whenever ? don't bow down to them; sadly, you are one of them. You haven't ripped me apart, my dear. All you've done is sound like a chauvinistic, insecure child with a fragile ego and a terrible personality. I can't imagine you have many friends in real life.

I think I'd get a sex change just so you and half of the other dudes in here could officially suck my ? .

U see the 1st and 2nd bolded? Good. Now thats the problem I have with lame hoes like u, u are a self proclaimed ? that much rather eat ? than suck ? , yet u continously log on here and suck the ? of HLF, for months, and now Seansosa.

The thing with that is, I see many females share ur exact same views on the 2 aforementioned posters, but the diff btwn u and other females that do it, is that it doesnt seem to come from a genuine place, but more so to somehow make other male posters feel insecure being that u are truly insecure and salty about getting lil to no attention from males on here, unless its to do what im doin to u now, which is ? on you.

^Now tell me if I have lied on u once in that post... be honest.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What has happened in here lol
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

You're saying you actually fathered his style, but he took it and raised it as his own until it surpassed you?

what parent doesn't raise their child in hopes that they would one day surpass them?

*smiles like a proud father*
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    @blakfyahking so let me get this straight, you're the ? of simping on the IC right? And on the first day you created Chicity, yes?

I need some clarity. Thank you.

no ma'am

the title of high king simp belongs to the Simp Father Moe

he passed me the torch because I was lucky enough to be chosen

I just did my best to do my part

the result is that I laid the foundation bricks for the school of simpery many of these new young scrappas have graduated from

all these lil ? simping now are just continuing the movement haha
  • fiat_money
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »

what parent doesn't raise their child in hopes that they would one day surpass them?

*smiles like a proud father*
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    @blakfyahking so let me get this straight, you're the ? of simping on the IC right? And on the first day you created Chicity, yes?

I need some clarity. Thank you.

no ma'am

the title of high king simp belongs to the Simp Father Moe

he passed me the torch because I was lucky enough to be chosen

I just did my best to do my part

the result is that I laid the foundation bricks for the school of simpery many of these new young scrappas have graduated from

all these lil ? simping now are just continuing the movement haha
    Good ? .

It's probably better to retire now rather than later in the midst of scandal or failure.

You may one day be inducted into the hall of fame for your advancements and contributions in simpery.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Man if Father Jamaica AKA Blakfyahking was a pro wrestler I could only imagine his ring intro lol
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    @Lil ? ... like I said, u play for us, u act like a ? , like puusy like a ? , and even to some extent, look like a ? .

AGN is always in need of new members, and with the revelation of Blakfiyah's retirement, there is now an extra simp spot available... start hollerin at these hoes and come out of ur shell.

Leave the biggin up and simpin of ? to the ? that actually like ? , and dont need an agenda to do so. U have now exceeded the maximum amount of post that I can direct at worthless posters such as urself. See me tomm when those posts reset.