Manny Pacquiao wants Floyd Mayweather next

Options
2»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i knew this ? was coming , soon as floyd couldnt train and had to spend time in Jail is when they wanna make an attempt at Floyd ... they know damn well that man is gonna be in all types of out of shape when he comes out ..thats weak as ?

right...

thats why i think floyd should say fukk them...its not about them anymore. manny lost a belt regardless if he really won or not..he lost it an is in no rush to get it back. he looked bad lately...and now they want to fight so when may wins they can say pac was on the decline? so now pac wants to fight for the big bucks?

man fukk them both
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U know it aint as bad in lockup as his lawyer says but he def. can't simulate that training or get the nourishment that he's used to. Those school lunches aren't cutting it
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion. wrote: »
    I think a Mayweather/Bradley fight would be epic to see..... I just dont know about Pacqauio look at this fuckery SMMFH....

Pacquiao-in-bed-with-3-guys.jpg

around-the-horn.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People gotta realize the make-up of these boxers. These are nggas who eat 5000 calories/day just to make weight. They lose/gain weight at the drop of a dime.

Floyd either gon be a flyweight, or will be flabby n sick lol

But in 2-3 months after release he'll be straight
  • it's me bi***es
    it's me bi***es Members Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    How Floyd gonna be out of shape lol i thought all ? did in jail was lift weight and fight lol

EXACTLY! MAYWEATHER IS GONA USE THIS AS AN EXCUSE TO NOT FIGHT MANNY... WATCH!
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    I GOT PLENTY OF HOMIES WHO GET BUSTED ALL OUT OF SHAPE BUT WHEN THEM MUHFUCKAS COME OUT THEY BIG AS ? ! SO AINT NO EXCUSES! ARUM SAID IT WOULDNT HAPPEN TILL 2013 SO THATS ENOUGH TIME FOR MIGHTY MOUSE TO GET BACK IN SHAPE...
  • it's me bi***es
    Options
    I GOT PLENTY OF HOMIES WHO GET BUSTED ALL OUT OF SHAPE BUT WHEN THEM MUHFUCKAS COME OUT THEY BIG AS ? ! SO AINT NO EXCUSES! ARUM SAID IT WOULDNT HAPPEN TILL 2013 SO THATS ENOUGH TIME FOR MIGHTY MOUSE TO GET BACK IN SHAPE...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd aint duck that boy. Arum made a name and blew Manny up after Floyd had that mini retirement... fought guys Floyd beat first. Arum did the same ? with Cotto and Margarito. I always wanted this fight to happen so the difference in class of fighter would be seen and haters would be shut up. After he loses now He want to talk lol
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Pac.. I'm looking for that Mayweather/Bradley fight..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    ? Pac.. I'm looking for that Mayweather/Bradley fight..

Basically. Manny already proved he's not ready for the big boys. Watch dude lose to Marquez, AGAIN.
  • Mr.Bocario
    Mr.Bocario Members Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I gotta filipino co-worker who said he was related to pac-man, and he was heated when bradley won that fight. I know a couple of n-words goin to come out his mouth when floyd whoop that ass
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Son they are not world class athletes though.

• Matt-
    Options
    yall actin like he's locked up at pelican bay or some ? . he's at a micky mouse prison camp. not with a bunch of ? gangsters lifting weights out there on the yard.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    yall actin like he's locked up at pelican bay or some ? . he's at a micky mouse prison camp. not with a bunch of ? gangsters lifting weights out there on the yard.

he is in his own cell. not in gen pop. and only gets an hour. its not a martha stewart situation either.
  • Matt-
    Options

he is in his own cell. not in gen pop. and only gets an hour. its not a martha stewart situation either.

what i'm saying is that even if he had regular privileges, its not like he'd be able to maintain his fighting shape in there.
  • playmaker88
    Options

what i'm saying is that even if he had regular privileges, its not like he'd be able to maintain his fighting shape in there.

True but it would be a lil better
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's locked up in a county jail cell, He actually would of been better off serving his time in prison, as far as staying in shape
  • it's me bi***es
    Options

Son they are not world class athletes though.

I KNOW THEY AINT BUT MY POINT IS, THATS NO REASON TO NOT TAKE THE FIGHT ESPECIALLY IF ITS GONA B A YEAR FROM NOW AND MUHFUCKA GETS OUT IN A MONTH...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    may should fight bradley to get the belts then drop them ? in the trash and tell pac to get them..cuz thats the only way he gonna get them..

i just hate an after the fact ass ? like pac...

fukka going broke
    off the ? and has nothing may can fight for..

now he want to fight
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? running off at the moth cause Money in jail
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

floyd doesn't lift weights
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How convenient...
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd is definitely ducking Manny. Not now, obviously being in jail and all, but before this.

Every time Manny agreed to whatever crazy stipulation Floyd threw out there, Money "I'm scared of legit competition" Mayweather added some new hoop for Manny to jump through.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We got a better chance of "Detox" dropping b4 this fight happens.