Am I the only one who dont like Daiman Wayne lil European arrogant ass??

Options
2»

Comments

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish I knew where to start with batman joints
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman inc. # 8 spoilers. Robin's final scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guH6KI7ga6E
  • requiem v2.0
    requiem v2.0 Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Options
    Kid went out like a G. At first I didn't like the idea of Robin being Bruce's son, or Bruce even having a son. But the character grew on me and he had really changed a lot in the years he was Robin. I'd say his character developed the most in the Batfamily.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what are they going to do with the batman and robin series?
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn they going to off this little dude..
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so what are they going to do with the batman and robin series?

Word has it that it will basically become Batman & (former) Robin(s)
    Now that Damian is gone, readers will see an all silent issue in March's Batman and Robin #18, as writer Peter Tomasi relies completely on his collaborator, artist Patrick Gleason, to tell the story of Batman's heartbreaking loss.

Following that issue, Batman and Robin will show Bruce Wayne going through the five stages of grief. And in the absence of the "Robin" named in the comic's title, Batman will team up with various members of the Bat-family over the coming months (for example, issue #19 will be called Batman and Red Robin, issue #20 is Batman and Red Hood, etcetera.)

It makes sense that the exploration of Bruce's grief would take place in Batman and Robin, because Tomasi and Gleason have been focusing on the evolving relationship between Bruce and his young son since the title relaunched in 2011. Although it found time for plenty of action, at times, Batman and Robin highlighted emotionally powerful, personal interactions between Bruce and Damian, as the latter learned the meaning of selfless love.

More detailed info revealed in the interview with Tomasi at the following link

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/peter-tomasi-batman-and-robin-future.html

nujerz84 wrote: »
    Damn they going to off this little dude..

They're not going to. They already did.