I'm ready to take full control

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
Should be getting some this weekend, im not sure yet lol but ive decided im going to take over for the first time whenever next i do my thang

I want to be the one to initiate it like say were watching TV, i wanna be the one to make the first move, i need some tips on how to do that smoothly, should i just go straight to head? get him off guard? start with a kiss?

also i want to get on top, only ever been on top like twice lmao and each time i wasnt really into it or only did it for like a min cos idk, i just dont know, am i doing it wrong? i wanna be a ? cowgirl, need help on that

im ? ready to take charge for once and just do me.
come on now ladies.
oh and fellas, do you like when a girl takes over? what moves had you going-

8x4efr-jpg.gif?w=500

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    www.britishairways.com

click on flights to USA, book a coach ticket to a state that will be PM'd to you at a later date....

your welcome!!!!
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should be getting some this weekend, im not sure yet lol but ive decided im going to take over for the first time whenever next i do my thang

I want to be the one to initiate it like say were watching TV, i wanna be the one to make the first move, i need some tips on how to do that smoothly, should i just go straight to head? get him off guard? start with a kiss?

also i want to get on top, only ever been on top like twice lmao and each time i wasnt really into it or only did it for like a min cos idk, i just dont know, am i doing it wrong? i wanna be a ? cowgirl, need help on that

come on now ladies.

8x4efr-jpg.gif?w=500

International phrase for hoeing it up.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited July 2012
    Options

come on now ladies.

8x4efr-jpg.gif?w=500

no ? .
    as if do me- get my nut, not bout the guy anymore.

and @special, wow lap dance! i couldnt do that ! th_EmbarrassedSmileyAnimated.gif
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    lol..allll that talk ain't so easy when it's go time.

I had all sorts of nasty thoughts in my head, yet would freeze up like a deer in the headlights when it came time to put in work. lmao

Good luck! Best advice I can give you is to have some cocktails first.
    werd! im a freak!
    in my head :(

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it allows you to be on top and the possibilities....
    you can't go wrong :)
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

come on now ladies.

8x4efr-jpg.gif?w=500

Big talk...But if you start suckin' his ? , he'll know you wanna bone...

Lotta women don't know what they're doin' on top...I suppose its one of those things you need to practice...

Makes things a lot easier
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love and prefer a woman to initiate/take control. It gets old being the hunter all the time. Kiss him.....rub/grab his joint....or go str8 in w/ giving him some head. The fact that you're initiating it, being forward and aggressive will turn him on even more. We are pretty easy to please.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    this a new dude Moreno? or somebody you blowing the dust off of (no pun)

danno yet, got 2 guys in mind, an old one, and this new white boy th_Kanye-Shrug.jpg
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Damn BAK just moved off the show room floor to the use car lot.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    nahh i do not even care.
    ? i look like fukcin 2/4 guys once, one for 2 ? minutes and that tarnishing my good record?!
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol..allll that talk ain't so easy when it's go time.

I had all sorts of nasty thoughts in my head, yet would freeze up like a deer in the headlights when it came time to put in work. lmao

Good luck! Best advice I can give you is to have some cocktails first.

kat passin the torch to the next generation...

@moreno look at kat, thats your future
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell him to get naked. Then start sucking his ? .
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell him to get naked. Then start sucking his ? .

Bruh you could have left the first line off. You sounded way to comfortable giving at bit of info. IJS.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no ? .

and @special, wow lap dance! i couldnt do that ! th_EmbarrassedSmileyAnimated.gif

So does this mean no more "dead body" sex?

Also, what's your body count at now?

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Start kissing on neck if you're nervous, its the simplest yet obviously signal to a guy that you ready to get the D

As far as on top goes just keep practicing ..best way to get use to it is to lean forward and go back n forth till you got the motion down, don't worry bout what the guy thinking ,because I'm positive he will enjoy you on top Plus get a view of those DD's lol...the more you think of your pleasure the more a ? beast you'll be at it
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

come on now ladies.

8x4efr-jpg.gif?w=500

no ? .

I'm not a ? , but I will digress as I have no reason to argue with you about how to initiate sex being a woman.Sit there and pull your ? out, it'll work.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    nahh i do not even care.
    ? i look like fukcin 2/4 guys once, one for 2 ? minutes and that tarnishing my good record?!
    Start kissing on neck if you're nervous, its the simplest yet obviously signal to a guy that you ready to get the D

As far as on top goes just keep practicing ..best way to get use to it is to lean forward and go back n forth till you got the motion down, don't worry bout what the guy thinking ,because I'm positive he will enjoy you on top Plus get a view of those DD's lol...the more you think of your pleasure the more a ? beast you'll be at it
    beautiful advise! neck kiss! makes sense, and riding..i think imma just say a little disclaimer first so even if i flop, it is what it is.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Despite some of the comments I've directed at you to the contrary, for some reason I'm not comfortable with you being sexually active.

You're legal and everything, but I still view you as a minor at times.

I have an urge to hold you in my arms and tell you everything's gonna be all right.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this the white guy from april?

as far as getting on top, just make sure you keep the motion "up and down" and not side to side or any other random motion. you want to get it started, just start touching him casually and smiling and ? . get tough wit it. push him against the wall, or on the bed on some ? .
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Despite some of the comments I've directed at you to the contrary, for some reason I'm not comfortable with you being sexually active.

You're legal and everything, but I still view you as a minor at times.

I have an urge to hold you in my arms and tell you everything's gonna be all right.

awwwwwwww thats so cute <3
    @ cant wall and bed push, i cant do that just yet lol, and nahh a diff white dude from about a month ago
  • deadeye
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lol @deadeye

You'd be trying too..don't front.

At 25 or 26 definitely, but I wouldn't be too comfortable going after her at 18 or 19.

I actually feel guilty for asking questions about the status of her buttocks :-(

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @kat out here givin advice to young girls how to ? it out...i can only imagine what a great mother she must be

damien...
  • deadeye
    Options
    Moreno needs to be careful not to get trapped.

'Don't know what the mentality of the young cats over there is, but if it's anything like over here...those ? are gonna be plotting to put a seed in her.

Maybe not if she's ? with the whites though...smh.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Moreno needs to be careful not to get trapped.

'Don't know what the mentality of the young cats over there is, but if it's anything like over here...those ? are gonna be plotting to put a seed in her.

Maybe not if she's ? with the whites though...smh.
    lmao one time this dude and i were bout to get it in, he goes 'we'd have such cute kids...' im thinking 'ooookkayy' didnt say anything. then he goes 'do you wanna have my kids?' again im silent and just giggle, hes like 'well??' im like -_- are you ok?