Ladies of the IC, what makes u so different?

Options

Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    how did i not break it down? you wanted specifics? well, i love when my cultures come out perfectly under the microscope. i love when i've been working on a chemistry problem for a while and my numbers finally add up. i could discuss 18th and 19th century literature all day (especially russian lit). i love to see plays and i'm a whiz at jeopardy. i know a lot about a lot of things, and love to learn more. i'm a nerd, that's about it

you might not be basic, but special, maybe on the ic but other than that, i dunno honestly...you could probably find one hunnid kais in most graduate programs - no disrespect
  • ChromaStoned
    ChromaStoned Members Posts: 938 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    if yall wanted to shock ppl-you could have at least lied and said youre different because you dont ? -nag-complain-whine-cry-argue needlessly-play head games-and you pay for ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    how did i not break it down? you wanted specifics? well, i love when my cultures come out perfectly under the microscope. i love when i've been working on a chemistry problem for a while and my numbers finally add up. i could discuss 18th and 19th century literature all day (especially russian lit). i love to see plays and i'm a whiz at jeopardy. i know a lot about a lot of things, and love to learn more. i'm a nerd, that's about it

you might not be basic, but special, maybe on the ic but other than that, i dunno honestly...you could probably find one hunnid kais in most graduate programs - no disrespect

i never said you couldn't

lol, and you always say something disrespectful then turn around and say no disrespect, okay.

and my grammie told me i'm special, so there
    That ? raz B is always angry at some ? every time a female post lol. Remember, he only ? wit 8's and up lol.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    ^ I play skyrim a lot, the graphics on it are insane! It's my favourite atm. :-)

[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/211/9/0/__? _awesome___gif_by_jantofan-d4247jx.gif[/img]
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zee tryin to get chose and wifed outcha she tryin to make it to america she says the right things to make a young ? ? tingle and fall in ? telling you what u want to hear and how she acts in a relationship and in life in general shes the perfect mate... We want the real you g let the act go stand up poke ya ? out and let your hair down be yourself
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My DNA makes me different. C'mon bruh that's what all these hoes mean.
  • Ms. Sweeetface
    Ms. Sweeetface Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Individualism.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know. That's up to him to decide.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The INSIDE of the ? is self-cleaning. Its the outside that needs the assistance of soap and water.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    girls don't really have to be unique. I've seen a Pico roscoe, a moreno, and cali before. I liked it then and like it now. Although Pico's personality is a bit geeky for her look. I've not seen too many Kai's, but i've not been around many somalians.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @zee how did you get the things you stated out of what i said??
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmm, let me rephrase my post since it seems to have been deleted. It doesn't matter if a girl is unique or not. I've seen a pico, moreno, and cali before. I ate their ? then and i'd eat their ? now. Is that better?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bishes actually in here explaining what makes them diff. ??

just have morals, dont be annoying and stay clean....
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not different

Im just the ?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh if you want to know how I'm different from the typical female then,

I'm addicted to xbox, I like comic books, I play poker, I watch sports ('soccer' especially), I'm a tattooist (up and coming), I draw/paint and I play drums.

Earns more points for playing poker..

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh if you want to know how I'm different from the typical female then,

I'm addicted to xbox, I like comic books, I play poker, I watch sports ('soccer' especially), I'm a tattooist (up and coming), I draw/paint and I play drums.

Earns more points for playing poker..

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I don't know if it makes me different from all women but I know he likes that I .....

know what his fav meals are and make them for him all the time

don't trip if he wants to hang with his friends .... just as long as he comes home

am good to his kids... they love me and I love them

like watching football with him even though we don't like the same teams

keep a clean house

like making plans for out future

enjoy traveling

know how to make him feel better when he's had a bad day

appreciate him
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if it makes me different from all women but I know he likes that I .....

don't trip if he wants to hang with his friends .... just as long as he comes home

keep a clean house

enjoy traveling

know how to make him feel better when he's had a bad dayappreciate him

take notes ladies this is how you keep a man coming home!
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    Options

lol, and you always say something disrespectful then turn around and say no disrespect, okay.

That ? raz B is always angry at some ? every time a female post lol. Remember, he only ? wit 8's and up lol.

lol at this mudduck connoisseur fool capin...kat is gone, no more beef
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2012
    Options

lol at this mudduck connoisseur fool capin...kat is gone, no more beef
    Where do you see a cape????? I have never done this on here, I'm from the bay area bruh. The birthplace of the term captain save a hoe. Being a simp or dawning a cape is not in my nature.

How am I am "mud duck connoisseur"?

What does kat have to do with this? Is it the stupid ? she said in my sig?

I just noticed that pretty much every time you post you just unnecessarily knock a chick down lol. Then I Remembered that you was that RAZ B looking ass ? that made that thread that backfired. The thread about you ? with dimes and none of the I.C chicks were over a 6. You only posted 1 that was about a 9 but the rest were like 6 - 7's and you claimed they were top notch. You also couldn't produce any real evidence that you was with these mid core chicks "you thought" were "dimes" lol. I would dig up that thread but it aint all that serious.

• -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    Options
    i posted 3 chicks since i registered here and 2 of them are fine as ? , the other one was not on the same level as the 2 others but still fine as ? in most other ? standards...

and if you saw me beefin with a female poster here, it was 90% of the time kat, thats why i brought her up other than there isnt much of a beef. i talk to females like i talk to any other ? cause thats what it is unless she is my girl and some dont like that which i couldnt care less about especially when it comes to people i will never ever in my lifetime meet or see.

one thing you should keep in mind about girls on the IC is this:
    what made them register here? you can barely find one that can hold a serious conversation about hiphop on a site that carries the word hiphop in its title, they came here for attention ? , which automatically puts them on the lower echelon of posters.

most these females have as much business bein here as a bald ? on the black hair media forum
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    i posted 3 chicks since i registered here and 2 of them are fine as ? , the other one was not on the same level as the 2 others but still fine as ? in most other ? standards...

and if you saw me beefin with a female poster here, it was 90% of the time kat, thats why i brought her up other than there isnt much of a beef. i talk to females like i talk to any other ? cause thats what it is unless she is my girl and some dont like that which i couldnt care less about especially when it comes to people i will never ever in my lifetime meet or see.

one thing you should keep in mind about girls on the IC is this:
    what made them register here? you can barely find one that can hold a serious conversation about hiphop on a site that carries the word hiphop in its title, they came here for attention ? , which automatically puts them on the lower echelon of posters.

most these females have as much business bein here as a bald ? on the black hair media forum
    I could break this post down but I don't want to derail this thread anymore and I don't feel like it. I see what type of dude you are when it comes to chicks so it is what it is.

keep a clean house

enjoy traveling

know how to make him feel better when he's had a bad day

appreciate him
    LOL I don't think this really pertains to the original question. This is just basically some good ? a woman could do for her man.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @Vince this is the PR for the ladies ... don't bring drama in here. Period

@deepeastoakland ... it's hard to answer his question ... how am I supposed to know what every woman is like? I don't go around making comments like that anyway ... but still it's so wide spread that really the only answer I can come up with is what I posted that I do.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited July 2012
    Options
    @mrswest @mssouthern

lol you girls is funny, ? comes in here calls me some b2k ? and throws shots you keep quiet and now all over sudden you tryin to play forum police...