VIDEO: FIVE PEOPLE SHOT @ HARLEM RUCKER PARK BASKETBALL GAME, nate robinson escapes!!!!!

Options
ATTS
ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in From the Cheap Seats
video on world star
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3JlIXi7sj2OCOI20

Five people were reportedly shot during an Entertainers Basketball Classic game at Rucker Park late Wednesday night. Details remain scarce at the moment, however, as is usually the case when it comes to hoops-related violence, it was all apparently caused by poor officiating.

Robert Harris, a witness who was on scene when things popped off, had this to say (via Inside Hoops): “They started arguing, about a bad call or something like that,” he said. “The guy was standing no more than five feet away from me. He pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot once. He then shot one more time. Everyone started running.”

Word has it that NBA player Nate Robinson was present and able to escape the violence

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats real ? ?
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread helps answer the question to another thread.

also.....can't give yall nothin!!!
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    this was some above the rim ?
  • ATTS
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? were probably arguin over a nate robinson force take back
  • Matt-
    edited July 2012
    Options
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nate robinson didnt even have to duck.. he just ran under his car to dodge fire
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Ignorant ? . It always some ? at the park overly sensitive ass ?
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "Matter fact i dont even wanna talk about the Rucker"
  • ATTS
    Options
    Hope nobody died

ny post said all in stable condition...just a flesh wound
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate is lucky he's short, didn't even have to duck.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Expect a league mandated ban on Rucker Park play for NBA players by Commissioner Stern any day now.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i hope nobody talks to police
  • MR.CJ
    edited July 2012
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    Expect a league mandated ban on Rucker Park play for NBA players by Commissioner Stern any day now.

don't nba players have love of the game clause?
  • ATTS
    edited July 2012
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

it was ONLY michael jordan who had that.................................
    also ...only kobe and dirk have a no trade clause......
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »

also ...only kbe and dirk have a no trade clause......

i thought some nba players had that today.

like kobe, lebron, and durant.
  • ATTS
    edited July 2012
    Options

no bro..... it has only been jordan who had "love of the game" clause in his contract......most GM's dont want their guys going out in the summer playing pickup games NOT sanctioned by the team....

Jordan is GOAT b/c This clause effectively allowed him to play in the summer in "pickup games" without being in breach of his contract (if that ? got hurt, they still have to pay him) if KD were to get hurt in a summer pick-up game.....the team has grounds and can refuse to pay him b/c he breached a contract......but you know most teams wont do that.... b/c it will create more problems with their players.....but if they get a D-rose type injury in a summer back-yard game......it could happen

also think about this mark cuban doesnt even want his guys playing in the olympics....no way he would want a player playing pick-up ball with jealous ? hating........

and one more thing....teams have in their contracts that players cant go skydiving...motorcycles and other dangerous activities...do some get stupid and STILL do it...yes (jason williams...and see what happened to him)
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no bro..... it has only been jordan who had "love of the game" clause in his contract......most GM's dont want their guys going out in the summer playing pickup games NOT sanctioned by the team....

Jordan is GOAT b/c This clause effectively allowed him to play in the summer in "pickup games" without being in breach of his contract (i.e., if he got hurt, they still have to pay him) if KD were to get hurt in a summer pick-up game.....the team has grounds and can refuse to pay him b/c he breached a contract......but you know mot teams wont do that.... b/c it will create more problems with their players.....but if they get a D-rose type injury in a summer back-yard game......it could happen

also think about this mark cuban doesnt even want hsi guys playing in the olympics....no way he would want a player playing pick-up ball with jealous ? hating........

and one more thing....teams have in their contracts that players cant go skydiving...motorcycles and other dangerous activities...do some get stupid and STILL do it...yes (jason williams...and see what happened to him)

i remember a few years ago when Monta Ellis got into an accident wit his mo-ped nd ? up his leg da warriors refused to pay him ? was crazy
  • ATTS
    edited July 2012
    Options

Jordan is GOAT b/c This clause effectively allowed him to play in the summer in "pickup games" without being in breach of his contract (i.e., if he got hurt, they still have to pay him) if KD were to get hurt in a summer pick-up game.....the team has grounds and can refuse to pay him b/c he breached a contract......but you know mot teams wont do that.... b/c it will create more problems with their players.....but if they get a D-rose type injury in a summer back-yard game......it could happen

also think about this mark cuban doesnt even want hsi guys playing in the olympics....no way he would want a player playing pick-up ball with jealous ? hating........

i remember a few years ago when Monta Ellis got into an accident wit his mo-ped nd ? up his leg da warriors refused to pay him ? was crazy

oh yeah....now i remember that ? ....monta was suspended like 30 games....no pay...cant be mad...he broke a contract...
    edit.....he go injured and tried to lie that it came from a pick-up game in the summer....hahahahaa
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robert Harris is a snitch...lmao
  • Matt-
    Options
    we can do better. but will we?
  • MR.CJ
    Options

Jordan is GOAT b/c This clause effectively allowed him to play in the summer in "pickup games" without being in breach of his contract (if that ? got hurt, they still have to pay him) if KD were to get hurt in a summer pick-up game.....the team has grounds and can refuse to pay him b/c he breached a contract......but you know most teams wont do that.... b/c it will create more problems with their players.....but if they get a D-rose type injury in a summer back-yard game......it could happen

also think about this mark cuban doesnt even want his guys playing in the olympics....no way he would want a player playing pick-up ball with jealous ? hating........

so nba players can ask for a love of the game clause but the gm's won't give it to them?