The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Gervinho has been training as striker...i thought it was a joke but seeing this lineup is not funny lol...
  • Gooner
    Options
    spain hav started some ? w this no playing tru strikers ?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    Options
    mite hav to do an all white team this year seeing as i won that euro 2012 one with all crackaz...

torres as captain, my boy will run this season
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    England: Man City
    Spain: Real Madrid
    Italy: Napoli
    Holland: Ajax
    France: Paris Saint Germain
    Germany: Dortmund

Champions League: Either Real Madrid/United/Barcelona
    Europa League: Either a spanish or portugese club!!!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    mite hav to do an all white team this year seeing as i won that euro 2012 one with all crackaz...

torres as captain, my boy will run this season

Spliff I think its time you gave up hope man...I think he could have a decent season...maybe 1 in 2...
  • Gooner
    Options
    still cant defend
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    Options
    team is done...

i've already manifested a top 1 finnish, so the rest of y'all can battle it out for second.

n i will neva giv up hope on my boy, i used my power to give torres a boost near the end of the season, n he ended up champs league n euro 2012 winner....so i'll do it again before start of this season.

• Gooner
    Options
    Jenkinson shocking positioning for both goals...yennaris better defending...also gibbs defending is still below avg...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    LOL at Song's hair smh
  • Gooner
    Options
    Aneke Miquel very impressive...Aneke is very similar to diaby with better vision...been impressive this preseason...was highly thought of a few yrs back but kinda regressed...barca wntd him and afobe when they were 16
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Damn Arsenal is building a hell of a team this summer Im pretty impressed....didnt think they would be attractive to big name players like that

Pretty sure there is no chance to get Sahin with an option to buy tho...Mourinho been sayin he plans with him for the future
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Just bouta start watching United v Shanghai Shenhua wooohoooop
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Fck first half Shanghi pulled A Chelsea move this first half, 11 men behind the ball, trying to counter... Wankers...

Powell missed A sitter in the first half, dude has some dope turns though...

Macheda does to much at times, he could do some simpler stuff, goes for alot of the youngsters, its understandable they all want to impress...

Petrucci really stuck out, would love to see him make the first team, He Scholes style passing was lovely...

Kagawa is fckn sick to, dude is super skillful, his passes and one touch football is wicked...

Lingaard pulled off A beauty of A save...

Kags and Petrucci players of the first half...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Fck first half Shanghi pulled A Chelsea move this first half, 11 men behind the ball, trying to counter... Wankers...

Powell missed A sitter in the first half, dude has some dope turns though...

Macheda does to much at times, he could do some simpler stuff, goes for alot of the youngsters, its understandable they all want to impress...

Petrucci really stuck out, would love to see him make the first team, He Scholes style passing was lovely...

Kagawa is fckn sick to, dude is super skillful, his passes and one touch football is wicked...

Lingaard pulled off A beauty of A save...

Kags and Petrucci players of the first half...

Yeah they tried to ? the match...Lingard comes on 2nd half and does alright...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    I cant wait to see how Kagawa does in the Prem... Nice goal and finish, hes played brilliant, very intelligent player...

Bebe looked quality, got better as the half went on, few good shots, tackles and crosses, nice assist for the goal to, sometimes his dribbling and first touch isnt always very convincing, but then He pulls off some classes act, showed some nice moments... He looked world class at times, he can Be frustrating, one of the best players in the second half, lol @ his rocket from near the half way line haha Dude was on left wing, then right was all over the shop...

The youngsters played well, Im surprised at how quick Tunnicliffe and Brady for big fellas, they fit the United bill well, they got that Neville, Butt, Scholes way about them, could Be the heart of us in the future... Veseli played extremely well to, didnt City let him go? They must of been mad...

Cant say how impressed I am with Lingaard, dude is so brave, held the ball up and played some lovely one touch passes...

Matter of fact I reckon Kagawa will Be our maestro during the season, He seems to get everyone in sync playing one touch pass and run ? ...

Scholesy came on and took the ? to haha why does he 'tackle' though? lol

Shanghai keeper looked half decent...

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    if Wenger likesSahin that much y not just buy...wudnt cost more than 12 million surely...it seems hes coming dont know specific details...cazorla + sahin+ giroud+ podolski wud b a hell of a summer for us...add M'villa and we winning the league...im officially excited

Smh let's not get ahead of ourselves bruh
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if Wenger likesSahin that much y not just buy...wudnt cost more than 12 million surely...it seems hes coming dont know specific details...cazorla + sahin+ giroud+ podolski wud b a hell of a summer for us...add M'villa and we winning the league...im officially excited

Why you say that?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »

Why you say that?

Arsenal will not win the league next season.
  • northside7
    Options

Why you say that?

Oh, but city will?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Come on bruhs...Arsenal aren't winnin' the league
  • northside7
    Options

We'll see..
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options

Why you say that?

Oh, but city will?

Yes
  • northside7
    Options

Why you say that?

Oh, but city will?

Yes

We'll see..

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jack Wilshire out til October. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new Owen Hargreaves.
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    wiltshire >>> vermaelen

starts out injured for a week, ends up season...

now its october... dude is jinxed... if you go on holiday and he gets on your plane, get the fck off that ?
This discussion has been closed.