Things CB should worry about other than what happens on the IC...

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    CB either participate in this thread or ?

Im out, I did my part, now continue spending ur day conversing with men about another man lmao

I told yall yesterday thats all that yall do, talk bout me amongst urselves and hit each others reaction buttons..

If im not the best to log in idk who is... sad.

*final post*

• Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Purp gave me an "lol" for that post actually (just changed his reaction), prolly was so use to given me em it came subconsciously lol

? prolly feel like Chamillionaire after finding out his idol, MJ #23, was an ? in real life lol.. I could see the ? now tearing all his CB posters off the wall.. sad.

And ur last thread flopped.. talkin bout a fall off.. the irony, yo.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Complaining about reactions CB? Why so serious?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Show me in my post where im complaining bout a reaction. The ? that cant make plat threads anymore brung up reactions.

And stop posting in Donkey, truth be told u aint a Donkey poster, u bring nothing to the table.. go back to the CS, or come in here to give reactions, but just stop posting, bro... seriously.
  • purpngold
    Options
    Damn b the click of a button is bringin ? true colors out I see. Bruh explain what being a donkey poster is as you take so much pride in that ? like I said bundles it's not that serious I'm not leaving donkey
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    lol @ this ? , stop crying.. u dont wanna leave Donkey, Purp, fine, stay lmao... u feel better now?
  • purpngold
    Options
    I'm not crying b
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol Well u sound like an emotional wreck, b.

But yeah, I will textually destroy u, boy.. stick to cosigning others that oppose me.. they do the getting beaten up part, u just bring them the water in between rounds.. and thats.. well that's.. sad.
  • purpngold
    Options
    textually destroy lmao as if that actually means something cmon cb youre better than that
  • Meta_Conscious
    edited July 2012
    Options
    he needs to worry about the sand in his ? getting into his bloodstream...
    *final post*
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    U thought it meant a lot when u gave me all my ethers and lol's.. dont rewrite history, champ lol

Now start giving me reactions boy, chop chop.. positive or negative, if not well then ur useless.

• purpngold
    Options
    CB reminds me of kat i miss that ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    ? CB been losing all week smh

iz9a2a.jpg
    but but he got 1000 lol's sike na CB too some l's this week

lol This ? took my 1k "lol's" and changed em to feelings... I now have 953 lol's, down from 1k, so thats 47 reactions he had to go back and change, minimum lmao!

Thats some serious ? lol... I thought only hoes took back the things they gave to ? , yo.

That's some true feminine ? .. what else u want back, Purp, the 403 ethers?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    lol@that edit...
    *final post in this thread today*
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    And this ? TB wanted to compare himself to me, was he serious? Just cuz he got banned by 1 mod?

I got banned by 1 hacker, banned by 2 hackers, banned by 1 mod, got posters scurrying to look for my posts to change reactions... Im ? to u ? .
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    worry about being banned by the mall where u steal your purses...
  • purpngold
    Options
    cb's still talking about reactions haha dont hurt yourself
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Told @stopforguys he fell off the map, made other posters agree with me.. he then explained to avatars his descension into irrelevancy, said it was due to a lack of alcohol, said he's at his best when he drinks.

To prove how real he takes the internet, his post count has tripled since my allegations against him were cosigned, now he's desperate to prove himself to be the B list poster he was prior to his fall off.. he's a CB puppet lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    edited July 2012
    Options
    *insert post explaining IC stuff to Cb*
    *final post*
  • purpngold
    Options
    this ? just called himself ? im done
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Purpngold, u were exposed to have female tendencies, I now know ur a female posting as a man, explains why u were jealous of Kat.. u wanted to be the #1 female on the IC.. sad.

Purp is for the color of ur dress, and gold is for the grandma necklaces around ur neck u ? lol
  • purpngold
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cb u like the attention you like arguin with 6-15 posters at once and havin threads dedicated to you

I don't

Difference is you don't troll anyone you just argue wit everybody your narcissistic tunnel vision wont let you see it that way

You're just like kimi in a way

Do your thing tho you a one man army who steamrolls his comp we're just witnesses
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Cb u like the attention you like arguin with 6-15 posters at once and havin threads dedicated to you

I don't

Difference is you don't troll anyone you just argue wit everybody your narcissistic tunnel vision wont let you see it that way

You're just like kimi in a way

Do your thing tho you a one man army who steamrolls his comp we're just witnesses

Typing the other 3 lines were silly of u lol, all that mattered was the bolded.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Ha! Just realized.. Dizz is going plat twice in 1 day.. CB making 4 plat threads (couldve been 5 but 1 was locked) in a week.. and even @stopforguys is going plat outchea in these e streets...

but what bout the other guy? lmaoooooo... sad.