• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MOREOVER. "belief" is a limited term and dont apply in all cases
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So basically you were wrong. And look, all of this based off one sentence of that long ass rant. That's why I didn't answer any of it initially because I don't feel like wasting my time proving you wrong on every single point. But you asked for it.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Have a peaceful day
  • judahxulu
    Options
    So basically you were wrong. And look, all of this based off one sentence of that long ass rant. That's why I didn't answer any of it initially because I don't feel like wasting my time proving you wrong on every single point. But you asked for it.

? you provided definitions for three different words with different meanings and added your own conjecture...theism is not deism and neither is pantheism. atheism is the opposite of ALL these things. not just theism, because im pretty sure a pantheist wouldnt define themselves as a theist nor a deist as a pantheist etc.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

? you provided definitions for three different words with different meanings and added your own conjecture...theism is not deism and neither is pantheism. atheism is the opposite of ALL these things. not just theism, because im pretty sure a pantheist wouldnt define themselves as a theist nor a deist as a pantheist etc.

theism is not deism and/or pantheism but pantheism and deism is theism

correct, atheism is the opposite of all theism

I guess it depends on who you talk to. Some pantheists might say that generally, they are theists but specifically, they are pantheists.. or deists.. or whatever. Some people might classify themselves strictly as pantheist/deist so you'll have a better idea of what they're talking about. But generally speaking, they're all theists. Check the definitions.

• judahxulu
    Options

I guess it depends on who you talk to. Some pantheists might say that generally, they are theists but specifically, they are pantheists.. or deists.. or whatever. Some people might classify themselves strictly as pantheist/deist so you'll have a better idea of what they're talking about. But generally speaking, they're all theists. Check the definitions.

? they are three different terms. if they were all theism then they wouldnt be 3 DIFFERENT CONCEPTS. ? i know what im talking about. u just bullshitting.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options
    Why wouldn't I use the Qur'an to disprove an idiotic claim that has no backing in what establishes what is and isn't the goal of of the Muslims? What am I suppose to use instead a wikipedia page?

I never claimed to be smart I have no problem admitting what I don't know, but what I do know i'm obliged to pass on don't insult me because i'm punching holes in your weak arguments.

Again when did I never say that wars have never been fought in the name of Allah, doing so outside of the conditions of war prescribed in the Qur'an don't make it halaal or permissible according to Allah. And even more so what does this have to do with this initial ridiculous assumption you made that i disproved

Why is it so hard for you to admit what you don't know? As high as your intelligence may be your ability to hide it seems even greater; please don't put your foot further into your mouth I won't bother correcting you anymore.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i'm punching holes in your weak arguments.

No, sorry, you're not. You don't have to respond if you don't want to. Nobody asked you to join in the convo. To clear everything up for you, Judah said no one but Christians will argue the existence of ? . That is not true. Muslims will do it, which is true and has been throughout history. The internet is available for you. Go to any religious forum and you may just find Muslims arguing the existence of ? . If you have a problem with that, so be it. ? it, solve it on your own time. ? , even Judah argues the existence of a ? so I have no clue why he would make that claim in the first place seeing that he is not a Christian.
    Again when did I never say that wars have never been fought in the name of Allah, doing so outside of the conditions of war prescribed in the Qur'an don't make it halaal or permissible according to Allah. And even more so what does this have to do with this initial ridiculous assumption you made that i disproved

Wars have been fought in the name of Allah; war is a physical argument. Whatever you're fighting for, whether it's laws set by your deity or retaliation, if it's a religious war, you're fighting for the existence of the deity you worship. It doesn't matter what is permissible to Allah; you did not disprove anything and Allah is not real.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why is it so hard for you to admit what you don't know?

It's not. I don't know everything about your religion. But for this argument, I don't need to. In fact, thanks to you posting in this thread, we have proof of a Muslim arguing the existence of a deity. By claiming what war is permissible to Allah, you are basically making a claim that Allah exists. You also argued that the devil exists by saying that he has his "hands" around my throat. To argue the devil and evil is to argue its polar opposite, ? and good. Good job. Now I'll need you to sit down.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options

? they are three different terms. if they were all theism then they wouldnt be 3 DIFFERENT CONCEPTS. ? i know what im talking about. u just bullshitting.

Penguins, ostriches, and sparrows are all birds. Penguins and ostriches are flightless birds, which seperates them from sparrows, but are still birds. All three are different kinds of birds, but all three are still birds.

Likewise, pantheists and deists are kinds of theists with different twists, but all are generally theists. Again, read the definitions of each.
  • judahxulu
    Options

Penguins, ostriches, and sparrows are all birds. Penguins and ostriches are flightless birds, which seperates them from sparrows, but are still birds. All three are different kinds of birds, but all three are still birds.

Likewise, pantheists and deists are kinds of theists with different twists, but all are generally theists. Again, read the definitions of each.

? please. my original statement stands. this is distraction from the actual point. i notice you do that a lot.... its cool.
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options

? please. my original statement stands. this is distraction from the actual point. i notice you do that a lot.... its cool.

Your original statement fell a long time ago. You're the one that keeps bouncing from here to there. Bouncing ass ? .

• Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You said Muslims do not argue the existence of ? . Supaman is a Muslim. Supaman just argued the existence of ? . You fail. Sorry.

Even if he didn't, your statement was still faulty to begin with. You said only Christians argue the existence of ? . You argue the existence of ? . You're not a Christian. Fail.
  • judahxulu
    Options

Your original statement fell a long time ago. You're the one that keeps bouncing from here to there. Bouncing ass ? .
    ? please. i bounce with the little james bond oil slicks you dropping everywhere....

original statement this ? tangent come from (paraphrase unless you can dig up that quote): ATHEISM IS NOT AFRICAN
    disprove it ? . prove that atheism isnt DEFINITELY un-African. prove this phiolosophy/worldview didnt come from the benefactors of our oppression, ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    Jaded stay etherin u religious nuts... Lol
  • judahxulu
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

shut the ? up troll...you practice the ? gnostic religion
  • beenwize
    Options

Somebody mad.. Lol

You cherry pick scripture claiming your Bible teaches ppl to be vegetarian yet your ? gives instructions to roast a whole lamb with all internal organs including head and brain intact to EAT for Passover.

• judahxulu
    Options

Somebody mad.. Lol

You cherry pick scripture claiming your Bible teaches ppl to be vegetarian yet your ? gives instructions to roast a whole lamb with all internal organs including head and brain intact to EAT for Passover.

thats not cherry picking ? . thats called a rule given to man before the fall being superior to one AFTER THE FALL. ? are you smoking? you need to sell it, get rich and buy a ? clue.
  • beenwize
    edited August 2012
    Options

Somebody mad.. Lol

thats not cherry picking ? . thats called a rule given to man before the fall being superior to one AFTER THE FALL. ? are you smoking? you need to sell it, get rich and buy a ? clue.

? YOUR ? INSTRUCTS YOU TO EAT LAMB FLESH TO CELEBRATE PASSOVER... STOP TRYING TO CLAIM YOUR BIBLE TEACHING FOR YOU TO BE VEGETRAIAN.

• judahxulu
    Options

Somebody mad.. Lol

? YOUR ? INSTRUCTS YOU TO EAT LAMB FLESH TO CELEBRATE PASSOVER... STOP TRYING TO CLAIM YOUR BIBLE TEACHING FOR YOU TO BE VEGETRAIAN.

lol.. your ? tells you to eat his flesh and drink his blood.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ ether.

? ' zombies.
  • beenwize
    edited August 2012
    Options

your buddies waterproof, Solid A and Disciplined take it is the.inspired word of Yahweh so you talk with them. But since they believe its all Yahwehs word might as well point our how the sacrificed body of Jesus was a sweet smelling savour to your ? ..

Ephesians 5:2 ) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to ? for a sweetsmelling savour.

• Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options

? please. i bounce with the little james bond oil slicks you dropping everywhere....

original statement this ? tangent come from (paraphrase unless you can dig up that quote): ATHEISM IS NOT AFRICAN
    disprove it ? . prove that atheism isnt DEFINITELY un-African. prove this phiolosophy/worldview didnt come from the benefactors of our oppression, ? .

LOL @ James Bond oil slicks. It's called beating you with intelligence.

Humanity wasn't born believing in a ? . Humanity made their gods up. Therefore, we were originally atheists. We had to start somewhere. All babies are born atheists. Atheism is our original state.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    LOL @ an all powerful ? enjoying the smell of burnt flesh
  • judahxulu
    Options
    LOL @ an all powerful ? enjoying the smell of burnt flesh

LOL @ you being willfully ignorant when it specifically says the opposite in the book you criticize...and havent read..