Options
12345679»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's no way these babez have dads LOL

who's holding the camera??

whoeva they are, they're one lucky azzz ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    real lady's house seems like a fun place to be

She really did make an oops in her inconsistency and contradictions though. Had I said "hurray" or "good job" i think it would have been sarcastic.

What do I know though I'm witless.

lol, you are under the impression it seems, that i give a single ? what you think or believe, i do not, think what you'd like my friend

You cared enough to address it. But considering some people call you logical i thought you would do us the favor of explaining the logic behind being a non fighting murderous child soldier.

If you cant I understand.

because replying means i care? why do so many posters make this fallacious deduction. posting/replying is the whole point of a messageboard luv, but if you think it means i care, then more power to you

and no, i'm not doing favours today, ask me tomorrow tho, perhaps you'll fare better then
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    She really did make an oops in her inconsistency and contradictions though. Had I said "hurray" or "good job" i think it would have been sarcastic.

What do I know though I'm witless.

What was the contradiction though?

She said she's too classy to fight. But she said before that she's killed mad people in Africa. So one or the other or both seems to be ? .

The logical flaw was made by you for assuming that both of these things can't be true when they don't contradict with one another due to them taking place nearly 20 years apart.

If she killed people when she was 8 does not mean she's too classy to be fighting people in her mid 20's.

Nor to be bragging about killing people when she was 8.

Sharing an experience that you had isn't bragging, sir. She merely stated what happened to her, she in no way glorified what she did as she said over and over again that she was forced into that life and that she needed therapy to overcome what she did.

lol, i'm doing a terrible job of bragging since the matter only seems to come up when someone else mentions it. maybe rodriguez is part of my master plan to "brag" about it, that makes sense right?

So you care for the message board to which I am apart of. You indirectly cared for the post, thus you responded. Check.

Your indifference needs some polishing.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nerOeUA3GHI
    @mods since when do u get banned for posting another posters pics?

like for real? i thought it was an exposure, nothing more

This was my joint back in 88 ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    295yd7l.jpg

Plastic couch cover >>>>>>>>
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ^ kool aid proof like a muffucka
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this a smash or pass thread?
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    Options
    I'm a gambling man and I bet Real Lady got the fie ass ? ..
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (UNKNOWN) wrote: »
    I'm a gambling man and I bet Real Lady got the fie ass ? ..
    uhhhhhh
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote:
    I never show naked pics ass or ? or ? in my sigs, and it's problem with the size. Im not always comfortable with what I see in sigs. I can't downsize certain pics, they are not that size because I'm saying I'm better than u or think I look betta than you or your girlfriend. I think the protest against my sigs is ? , and thats my opinion. They are not big because I'm tryin to vex u..certain pics that are loaded on the website I got pics on remain that size and I can't downsize them I tried and when I post it, it still remain big and large, and I like the pic in my avi..just like ya'll like the dikes ? in your sigs and ass and ? .

oh well I guess this my last post tootaloo

man shut the ? up and take whoever that ugly ass broad is outta your sig....? aint that serious man. it aint like no one is telling you to remove them mouldy ass eggs that you kept in your fridge for a "special occasion"...now that would be real life....then i would understand you creating a thread regarding the aforementioned subject....but in this case you are cleary offending people with that woman you have in your sig. so get your spike lee on and do the right thing

damn eggplant
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Real Lady is bat ? crazy but she look like got some good ? ...I still couldn't ? w/her though too damn crazy for me
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so yo ... who wants this thread to turn into a real lady smash or pass thread??? .... we got pics!!! LOL

passing like Jason Kidd
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn real lady doing numbers
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    there's no way these babez have dads LOL

who's holding the camera??

whoeva they are, they're one lucky azzz ? .

they young shorties, but no way I could see myself holding that camera steady for a entire song
  • El Payaso
    El Payaso Members Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real lady is pretty, and she's aging well, isn't she in her 30s

Real lady is still better looking than you.
    You share the same ? head physique and ? positive attitude, but she's got you beat from the neck up.