Have you ever sonned a poster so bad that he had to beg a mod to delet his posts?

Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO ? Argyle is a STYLE or pattern.

First, look at ANY argyle shirt/sweater or whatever and see if it remotely resembles that ? you just posted.

Then, come back in here and realize you have no place to speak on intelligence or grammar on the IC.

Finally, ? yo self.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Takin a comment out of context when it was clear what I meant still aint the same as a idiot who says "when we go they're"

Nice try tho
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cot damn. Major Pain came and crushed the building.

Tommy, time to show your posting pedigree.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sonned...and now hes back peddling like jordan after a made jumper
  • major pain
    Options
    Takin a comment out of context when it was clear what I meant still aint the same as a idiot who says "when we go they're"

Nice try tho

haha man you on your mobb2deep ? right now.. just admit you ? up and take that L

if you knew what it was you wouldnt have made the mistake the first time OR posted that ? in a sweater with a GARGOYLE on it..

WHY YOU WANNA ? ME TOMMY?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them gargoyles are nice...Lolololol

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    "Take on L" on what? A comment made a year and half ago? I don't care about that,it was clear what I meant it was a typo

Can you find examples like this?
    then it was downhill from thier

This stupid ? does this routinely

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol!!!! Like I said before, this ? ? is one of the funniest cats on here. Blank was up there but this ? fell off ever since he got banned. Something just seems a bit off about him now.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Options
    gargoyles on a sweater
    gargoyle_sweatshirt_dark.jpg?color=Black
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • major pain
    Options
    "Take on L" on what? A comment made a year and half ago? I don't care about that,it was clear what I meant it was a typo

umm... im sure its a typo tho right?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lmao yea that was ,can u find examples that make me disqualified on speaking about grammar? Or are you gonna keep trying too hard by mentioning one thing I said a long time ago
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The good ol' days of sonning ? so hard they tuck there ? between their legs and scamper away... Maybe I should start posting in Donkey again, and like a Gorilla, throw my ? at those I dont much care for Lol
  • major pain
    Options
    3AM POSTER wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »

umm... im sure its a typo tho right?

Even if that was a typo it's "their" when it should have been "there". Still an idiotic mistake.

we got beef yo?!

i'm talking about this from tommy

"Take on L" on what?

• Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Title of this thread has a typo it says delet

Its clear what he meant tho,this guy is trying too hard basically nitpicking mentioning something I said that was taken out of context and comparing it to a person who makes these typical 4th-5th grade mistakes daily

All this over a joke btw
  • major pain
    Options

Its clear what he meant tho,this guy is trying too hard basically nitpicking mentioning something I said that was taken out of context and comparing it to a person who makes these typical 4th-5th grade mistakes daily

All this over a joke btw

lmao ? this is all a joke too.. stop being so sensitive
  • Copper
    Options
    what type of ? u gotta be to log on to a forum and be appauled by the misuse of homophones??
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options

All this over a joke btw

U also do the bolded... peep the underlined for proof.

U never space after using a comma.. sad.

Plus u still say Nas's album is wack, instead of Nas' album is wack.. u do this "daily".

The whole argument is stupid tho.. just saying.

Plus we got a ? in here that said there's 234 weeks in 2 years... hilarious, and probably the dumbest thing i've ever read on here.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    I don't use commas,apostrophes,periods etc like I should cuz I usually space my posts out

But people pushin 30 should know the difference between know and no and their,there and they're

That teach us that in elementary school.Aint no excuses to type like a ? just cuz you on a forum

• Copper
    Options
    I don't use commas,apostrophes,periods etc like I should cuz I usually space my posts out

But people pushin 30 should know the difference between know and no and their,there and they're

That teach us that in elementary school.Aint no excuses to type like a ? just cuz you on a forum

lol .....oh word
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • major pain
    Options

lol .....oh word

lmao the lulz dont stop
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yea It aint helpin my case cuz I keep sonnin myself wit mistakes but you know what I mean

Still aint nothin compared to coppakid that ? has a hard time wit them words