Ladies, I wanna get a Brazilian. School me.

Options
Bookworm
Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
I normally shave that's getting old and I've always wanted to get a Brazilian. What can I expect?

Comments

• Bookworm
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Not going to lie to you, your first time getting it done expect a couple of seconds of extreme pain. lol.
    After the intial wax it gets less and less painful.
    It's 100% worth it though. :-).

I expected pain but the word extreme has me shook. I don't have a high threshold for pain.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ill do it for free
  • Bookworm
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    ill do it for free
    will you be using the force? lol

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Bookworm wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    ill do it for free
    will you be using the force? lol

yea i stroke with the force
  • Bookworm
    Options
    ok lemme think about it.
  • Bookworm
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    It's only a couple of seconds of pain though, take a couple of painkillers a while before you go in, they should help. Also wear something loose. lol.
    SMf I will need pain killers?

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't have a high threshold for pain, you might want to rethink...I don't either and yes it hurts! But then there are those that say it was nothing...really it is very individual.

It helps to take something a little bit before hand. Many places also offer a numbing cream option so you can ask for that as well...
  • Bookworm
    Options
    ok well i will pop a few ibuprofin. Hopefully the experience will enlighten me and not scar me for life.

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I thought about getting one when I'm a little older but the thought (and the video visuals on the web 0_0 ) made me cringe at the possibility of another woman hurting my kitten like that. Skin be lookin' all red after 5v3pe.jpg
  • Bookworm
    Options
    I thought about getting one when I'm a little older but the thought (and the video visuals on the web 0_0 ) made me cringe at the thought of another woman hurting my kitten like that. Skin be lookin' all red after 5v3pe.jpg
    I've been thinking about it for a while. I think I need to just get it over with already.

• Bookworm
    Options
    My home girl says it leaves your kitty as smooth as a baby's bottom. I need that in my life. lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It hurts not gonna lie but my trick is to rub alot of maximum strength vagisil over the hair and skin before I go. I also pop a pain killer but not aspirin cause it's a blood thinner and sometimes you bleed a lil.
    Once it's done it done tho and it's usually over quick!
  • Bookworm
    Options
    It hurts not gonna lie but my trick is to rub alot of maximum strength vagisil over the hair and skin before I go. I also pop a pain killer but not aspirin cause it's a blood thinner and sometimes you bleed a lil.
    bleeding? hmmmm. Well it does grow back a lot slower than with shaving, right?

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My home girl says it leaves your kitty as smooth as a baby's bottom. I need that in my life. lol

It can also enhance the sensation...lol

• Bussy_Getta
    Options
    bleeding? hmmmm. Well it does grow back a lot slower than with shaving, right?

Well sometimes when the hair gets ripped out of the follicle it bleeds a lil, like a small red dot but that's it.
    It grows back way slower! When I get brazillians the hair comes back around the 7 week mark, not sure if it's like that for everyone tho.
  • Bookworm
    Options
    7 weeks sounds a heck of a lot better than 1 to 2 with shaving.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    If I can wax my own hair all off you can bare with someone else doing it :- D
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It hurts like a ? !! Co-sign taking a pain killer before hand.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it weird or wrong for me to be turned on by this?
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign the Advil before your appointment

There's pain but it's worth, you'll want to wrap that ? up in bow afterwards
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread needs pics
  • Seansosa
    Seansosa Members Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    thread needs pics

mt46_sprite.jpg

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'll pass on it ... sounds like too much pain

? Cream >>>>>>
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    Kai so perfect I almost simped wtf?!
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it's not a lot of pain to me, but i'm kinda sick in that i like pain so, iunno. ditto on the pain reliever first, and they usually have a numbing cream that you can rub on after. also trim the hair down a bit, the longer the hair down there, the more it hurts.

i've been getting it for years now and it doesn't even hurt anymore. before i would get it every 3 weeks, now i can go almost 6 weeks in-between waxings. oh and they will do between your ? . i love brazilians, don't think i could ever go back to shaving or creams

*presses GOAT*

yeah shorty I like that

pittwink.gif
    Kai so perfect I almost simped wtf?!

LMAO.......you too?

:(