Is A Taser or Pepper Spray A Viable Option of Self Defense For A Man?

Options
1235»

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    been hit with both... they are effective and come in awesome, manly colors... like woodland camouflage...
    yo where is that 2nd gif from?!?! that suplex is naaassty.
    oh and i'd rather just keep my gun with me rather than fool around with sprays and such.
  • Desi_416
    Desi_416 Members Posts: 724 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Desi_416 wrote: »
    like I said pump operated... not that it was da trigger lol

@desi lol I musta struck a nerve with dat post n dat thread cuz when I ? somebody off they bring dat ? up like i'm posta not kno what I said or they exaggerate what I said... dude i'm sorry 4 ? u off lol.. it's jus da net...

you did not make me angry, actually a motha ? like you disgusts me, and I don't even know you but what I do is what you have chosen to put out there on a public forum, you, I, and the rest of the IC knows that you would suck ? for 10g's.....that's disgusting b.

lol actually i wont...

your previous statements contradict this blatant lie.....?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? gonna will Ferrell themselves like anchorman
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ u kno u can beat a ? ass bad enough and cuz u use pepper spray or a taser u can get attempted murder..

you know if you get a good lawyer that weak ass attempted murder can be knocked down to an assault with a weapon or even less

u got @ least 8 stacks 4 a lawyer?

as a matter of fact I do, always have legal money stashed aside, plus I work as a paralegal, I ever get draped up on some ? I'm good...like Jay said "chains is cool to cop, but most important are lawyer fees."

and you know the best part of my "8 stacks" I ain't have to suck a ? to get it

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like I said pump operated... not that it was da trigger lol

@desi lol I musta struck a nerve with dat post n dat thread cuz when I ? somebody off they bring dat ? up like i'm posta not kno what I said or they exaggerate what I said... dude i'm sorry 4 ? u off lol.. it's jus da net...

you did not make me angry, actually a motha ? like you disgusts me, and I don't even know you but what I do is what you have chosen to put out there on a public forum, you, I, and the rest of the IC knows that you would suck ? for 10g's.....that's disgusting b.

lol actually i wont...

your previous statements contradict this blatant lie.....?

lol no its not.... cuz that statement is hypothetical and in real life givin the circumstance that i said i would will never happen... the whole post was showing i would...... man im not finna explain myself again another time... ima jus say this... 4 u to troll me cuz dat ? time in time again shows me i have impacted yo life... im proud i had a effect on u..