Steve Harvey On Athiests

Options
Ajax McJones
Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
youtube.com/watch?v=9hTnmZkHnTE

Im glad someone finally spoke up...

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve Harvey been irrelevant. And the whole thing about monkey is stupid as ? . That nig should stick to telling chicks how to think like men.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lol sooooo. 4 years ago is finally? Didn't he get ? on heavily for this?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? old and Harvey's opinion means less than camel ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    ? old and Harvey's opinion means less than camel ?

shots at jigga
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Steve Harvey
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? cried on national television cuz educated people ? on him
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old ...there's a FOF thread KTULU made about this last year...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im respect Steve Harvey even more now. Atheists tries to disclaim and belittle every religion they can in ignorant and obnoxious Narcissistic manner they can. But yet as soon as some believer in faith portrays the exact same confrontation of tone, Atheists whine and ? about it. FOH with that.

I rather believe in the sky man, then wrongly claim something and it be to late in the end.

Until then, im your labeled non-logical fantasy driven ? and im perfectly fine with that....
  • Bodhi
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I rather believe in the sky man, then wrongly claim something and it be to late in the end.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pascal-wager/
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im respect Steve Harvey even more now. Atheists tries to disclaim and belittle every religion they can in ignorant and obnoxious Narcissistic manner they can. But yet as soon as some believer in faith portrays the exact same confrontation of tone, Atheists whine and ? about it. FOH with that.

Until then, im your labeled non-logical fantasy driven ? and im perfectly fine with that....

man they mainly only talk about christianity...beyond that most never even looked at what they are supposed to disbelieve in actuality for what it is ot is claimed to be. they just ? who got beat, ? or just bored playing with christianity. real ? . lets do a poll and see how many atheists are married or single, parents or childless, level of social adjustment etc....these ? are like how they are for a reason and i seriously doubt .01% of atheists have just exhausted all possibilities before they said "? it". ? try to hide from the truth of common sense and good ol intuitive reasoning. ol single hemisphere usin ass ? lol
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »

man they mainly only talk about christianity...beyond that most never even looked at what they are supposed to disbelieve in actuality for what it is ot is claimed to be. they just ? who got beat, ? or just bored playing with christianity. real ? . lets do a poll and see how many atheists are married or single, parents or childless, level of social adjustment etc....these ? are like how they are for a reason and i seriously doubt .01% of atheists have just exhausted all possibilities before they said "? it". ? try to hide from the truth of common sense and good ol intuitive reasoning. ol single hemisphere usin ass ? lol

I feel you. In a alarming rate, more people are converting to atheism then ever. Its all over the IC, social networks, and in reality. I feel like a minority now. I even found out my soon to be roomate is an atheist/satanist. ? just getting crazy out her man, and my patience with atheist winning is getting low. I respect their religion, but they think they can just ? on mine and im sick of that ? .

• judahxulu
    Options

I feel you. In a alarming rate, more people are converting to atheism then ever. Its all over the IC, social networks, and in reality. I feel like a minority now. I even found out my soon to be roomate is an atheist/satanist. ? just getting crazy out her man, and my patience with atheist winning is getting low. I respect their religion, but they think they can just ? on mine and im sick of that ? .

i pray for the day one talks that ? in my face so i can practice my wing chun and bagua training in a street fight scenario..... i will make them seek that which they do not believe in.....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i pray for the day one talks that ? in my face so i can practice my wing chun and bagua training in a street fight scenario..... i will make them seek that which they do not believe in.....

Why mad at ? for not believing in ? ? Or for 'talking ? ' about Christianity? What kinda ? ?
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lets do a poll and see how many atheists are married or single, parents or childless, level of social adjustment etc....these ? are like how they are for a reason

lmao.. what the ? ever
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Why mad at ? for not believing in ? ? Or for 'talking ? ' about Christianity? What kinda ? ?

because they can't prove their ? 's existence so it frustrates them
  • Bodhi
    Options

It seems as if your spirituality brings out the worst in you. Spirituality is supposed to help you improve as a human being. Any spirituality that commands you to or makes you want to hurt people, isn't good for you at all.
  • judahxulu
    Options

It seems as if your spirituality brings out the worst in you. Spirituality is supposed to help you improve as a human being. Any spirituality that commands you to or makes you want to hurt people, isn't good for you at all.

? please. that has nothing to do with my spirituality. its about unsolicited, disrespectful conversation. the scenario is strictly in the land of make believe as ? like you only talk like you do online...
  • judahxulu
    Options

? please. make complete sentences. disrespect is disrespect. its ? annoying. and im not a christian. at all.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    lets do a poll and see how many atheists are married or single, parents or childless, level of social adjustment etc....these ? are like how they are for a reason

lmao.. what the ? ever

because they can't prove their ? 's existence so it frustrates them

nah ? ...youre the one requiring "proof"....its the consistent baiting, fallacious reasoning and disrespectful ass comments. old wanna be heard ass ? . nobody gives a ? about your atheism or your thoughts on it outside of the internet, ? . ? off like that linear ass, hellenist based ass, logic ass, limited syntax ass line of thought you coming with is supreme cause it aint. whooptie ? ....you ? are skilled at arguing and debate. only a european minded ass ? revels in ? like that. ? you an african challenging me with a greek mind. and im off? lol. a house divided against itself cannot stand. bottom line you try to play semantic games around, you little ? , is that your position is from YOUR OPPRESSORS. they made organized religion AND atheism. you going up against ? from thousands upon thousands of years ago that inspired the greatest feats , structures and cultures ever known to human history. you aint talmbout ? , homeboy. thats why a long time ago you played them games about that ? who made the farce on washington. ? you know.....atheists dont do ? but ? argue and talk big pants ? online but wont wear them anywhere else. my nation goes hard. we have defied israelis to their face for over 40 years for what we say we about- and still let them know they aint real jews. to their face. thats all the proof i need. ? prove your own ? to yourself......
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ^^^ blah blah blah...
  • Bodhi
    Options
    its about unsolicited, disrespectful conversation.

I don't disrespect anyone until they disrespect me. If you gon' dish it, be prepared to have it returned and stop crying when I tell you about yaself

• judahxulu
    Options
    ^^^ blah blah blah...

exactly.... white boy.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    ^^^ blah blah blah...

exactly.... white boy.

ehh.. I'm black but okay

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ blah blah blah...

exactly.... white boy.

ehh.. I'm black but okay

I and I frowns on your shenanigans ? .....

http://youtu.be/rbb192bVGAU

• judahxulu
    Options
    ^^^ blah blah blah...

exactly.... white boy.

ehh.. I'm black but okay

white is a mindstate. youre a white boy