• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I rather believe in the sky man, then wrongly claim something and it be to late in the end.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pascal-wager/
    Im respect Steve Harvey even more now. Atheists tries to disclaim and belittle every religion they can in ignorant and obnoxious Narcissistic manner they can. But yet as soon as some believer in faith portrays the exact same confrontation of tone, Atheists whine and ? about it. FOH with that.

I rather believe in the sky man, then wrongly claim something and it be to late in the end.

Until then, im your labeled non-logical fantasy driven ? and im perfectly fine with that....

man they mainly only talk about christianity...beyond that most never even looked at what they are supposed to disbelieve in actuality for what it is ot is claimed to be. they just ? who got beat, ? or just bored playing with christianity. real ? . lets do a poll and see how many atheists are married or single, parents or childless, level of social adjustment etc....these ? are like how they are for a reason and i seriously doubt .01% of atheists have just exhausted all possibilities before they said "? it". ? try to hide from the truth of common sense and good ol intuitive reasoning. ol single hemisphere usin ass ? lol

I feel you. In a alarming rate, more people are converting to atheism then ever. Its all over the IC, social networks, and in reality. I feel like a minority now. I even found out my soon to be roomate is an atheist/satanist. ? just getting crazy out her man, and my patience with atheist winning is getting low. I respect their religion, but they think they can just ? on mine and im sick of that ? .

i pray for the day one talks that ? in my face so i can practice my wing chun and bagua training in a street fight scenario..... i will make them seek that which they do not believe in.....

It seems as if your spirituality brings out the worst in you. Spirituality is supposed to help you improve as a human being. Any spirituality that commands you to or makes you want to hurt people, isn't good for you at all.

? please. that has nothing to do with my spirituality. its about unsolicited, disrespectful conversation. the scenario is strictly in the land of make believe as ? like you only talk like you do online...

That's the point..majority of the non believers on the IC don't talk disrespectful IN PUBLIC like they do online. If they say they do they're ? lying.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ blah blah blah...

exactly.... white boy.

ehh.. I'm black with a European philosophical mindset but okay

Fixed for accuracy.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember everyone asking for proof is disrespectful.... if your going to jail for life based off a crime you didnt commit and you ask for proof... that ? iw disrespectful.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its amazing we are currently in a topic about a celebrity calling atheists "stupid" and the atheists are disrespectful?

I wonder does anyone see the irony....
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember everyone asking for proof is disrespectful.... if your going to jail for life based off a crime you didnt commit and you ask for proof... that ? iw disrespectful.
    No ? . Thats a fugazi ass syllogism. Simply asking for proof is not what takes place... ? like you just posted is that ? ass game playing ? Im talking about. ? man up and get some substance behind your position instead of ? ass word games. Cause truth be told you atheist ? ALLWAYS change the subject and run from two questions : 1) What practical solutions does the atheist have to cure the social and environmental ills of the day. 2) Where is your irrefutable, absolute proof that life began as an accident?
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah, you can call me white and European all you want and say that I wouldn't be disrespectful to you off the internet but these false claims don't go anywhere, really. You're just talking to be talking.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    ^^^ blah blah blah...

exactly.... white boy.

ehh.. I'm black but okay

I and I frowns on your shenanigans ? .....

http://youtu.be/rbb192bVGAU

I enjoy his music but I don't believe in his ? . What's your point?
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Its amazing we are currently in a topic about a celebrity calling atheists "stupid" and the atheists are disrespectful?

They play victim because the truth hurts. Look at Judah for example. He spits disrespectful rants full of name calling and curse words, cries about being disrespected when somebody calls him out or responds, and then makes threats talking about I wish somebody was face to face with me so I could fight them over my religion. This is the problem with religion and the type of mindstate that causes religious wars and intolerence.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/pascal-wager/
    Im respect Steve Harvey even more now. Atheists tries to disclaim and belittle every religion they can in ignorant and obnoxious Narcissistic manner they can. But yet as soon as some believer in faith portrays the exact same confrontation of tone, Atheists whine and ? about it. FOH with that.

Until then, im your labeled non-logical fantasy driven ? and im perfectly fine with that....

man they mainly only talk about christianity...beyond that most never even looked at what they are supposed to disbelieve in actuality for what it is ot is claimed to be. they just ? who got beat, ? or just bored playing with christianity. real ? . lets do a poll and see how many atheists are married or single, parents or childless, level of social adjustment etc....these ? are like how they are for a reason and i seriously doubt .01% of atheists have just exhausted all possibilities before they said "? it". ? try to hide from the truth of common sense and good ol intuitive reasoning. ol single hemisphere usin ass ? lol

I feel you. In a alarming rate, more people are converting to atheism then ever. Its all over the IC, social networks, and in reality. I feel like a minority now. I even found out my soon to be roomate is an atheist/satanist. ? just getting crazy out her man, and my patience with atheist winning is getting low. I respect their religion, but they think they can just ? on mine and im sick of that ? .

i pray for the day one talks that ? in my face so i can practice my wing chun and bagua training in a street fight scenario..... i will make them seek that which they do not believe in.....

Why mad at ? for not believing in ? ? Or for 'talking ? ' about Christianity? What kinda ? ?

? please. make complete sentences. disrespect is disrespect. its ? annoying. and im not a christian. at all.

Lol. Aight, son. I see what type of cat I'm dealing with. You got it.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judha why are you so mad.... I dont know for sure if theres a ? or not with 100% accuracy, most likely theres not though. I have no idea why people think a ? just appeared out of nowhere and just started creating ? with no process of his creation. At some point religous nuts have to realise something came from nothing.
  • judahxulu
    Options

They play victim because the truth hurts. Look at Judah for example. He spits disrespectful rants full of name calling and curse words, cries about being disrespected when somebody calls him out or responds, and then makes threats talking about I wish somebody was face to face with me so I could fight them over my religion. This is the problem with religion and the type of mindstate that causes religious wars and intolerence.

? please. Thats classic borderline personality reprobate chick ? . step 1- the female or ? ass ? is bitter about some ? which usually boils down to him/her externalizing their OWN inadequacies. the key here is a LACK OF SELF-RESPONSIBILITY. the reprobate female for example may take the position that all men are dogs. the ? ass ? may say there is no ? . either way, neither has put themselves in a position to experience that which they claim to be absolutely lacking. they have not prepared themselves for or dilligently sought the Most High/ a good man. step 2- they then say the most vilest, button-pushing statements in an uninvited "discussion" in which it seems that if the attacked party has a chance to be justified in the r.f./b.a.n.'s eyes but in reality there is no chance because the conflict is in the mind of the attacker and only be resolved by her/him. since a victim stance is already claimed, this role must stay consistent as a veneer of civility is meticulously maintained as the vile statements are in a passive-aggressive framework. step 3 - any information given that challenges the attacker and invalidates the original false presupposition is ignored. frequently, the new contradictory data is countered with modal, deontic and temporal logic in an extremely fallacious manner. step 4- after the attacked party has their fill of being attacked and responds in kind without the desire to maintain a facade, the r.f./b.a.n. steps back and says "now look..you have justified my original position. " Confusion continues. Rinse. Repeat.

"This is the problem with religion and the type of mindstate that causes religious wars and intolerence."

Prime example of the fallacious statements of a ? ass ? . How do we qualify this statement? How does he know my mindstate or the mindstate that creates religious wars or intolerance? How is the ? ass ? in question qualified to make such a statement that requires insight into psychology, sociology, history and religion to name a few? We cannot, he does not and he is not.

The ? ass ? in question is merely using stock atheist lines of argument found with ease on any atheist website, yet he and others perpetrate as if they have done their own legwork to arrive at such an absolute conclusion.

How can I have a religious mindstate when I dont have a religion? How is religion to blame for intolerance and wars when there are over 10,000 religions and most of them do not advocate such things? How come in these conversations it is made to seem like ? = religion and that a so-called believers personal flaws = their religion or spiritual understanding? How come atheist refutation only can cite cherry picked, mistranslated bible verses but do not directly address and REFUTE any other texts such as: Bhagavad Gita, Bahai Texts,Buddhist Texts, Confucian Texts,Corpus Hermeticum, Dead Sea Scrolls, Divrei Torah, Enuma Elish,Ethiopian Texts,The Egyptian Book of the Dead,Gnostic Texts,Hindu Texts,Islamic Texts,Jain Texts,1st and 2nd Books of Jeu,Mormon Texts (Church of Jesus Christ),Nag Hammadi Texts, Old Testament Apocrypha, Old Testament Pseudepigrapha, Pistis Sophia, New Testament Apocryphal Acts, New Testament Apocryphal Apocalypse, New Testament Apocryphal Gospels, Taoist Texts, Sepher Yetzirah, Shinto Texts, Sikh Texts, Tibetan Book of the Dead, Urantia Book, Zen Texts, Zoroastrian Texts...just to name a FEW in GENERAL categories? And not to mention all the religions and spiritual traditions of indigenous peoples which HAVE NO BOOKS but are based on oral tradition.

Why?

Because you ? ass ? is full of ? . None of you atheist ? are qualified to give an informed criticism of religion or the concept of deity at large.

Like the reprobate broad, cues are taken from popular culture and things accepted to be on an upper echelon of thought by the CURRENT ESTABLISHMENT. You seek excuses to duck personal responsibility. You cannot perceive the Creator BECAUSE YOU ARE INADEQUATE!! And it ? YOU OFF.

? talk this science ? but did not use the scientific method to test the validity of their atheist theory. Pure laziness. Typical western european behavior as demonstrated by their historical propensity towards violence, slavery and theft as shortcuts to doing actual work.

Wars and intolerance HAVE ALLWAYS been about geo-politics and/or the acquisition of power and resources. Other reasons are given simply to give the lower classes who do the actual fighting a better feeling about killing and dying for the interests of the elite as opposed to their own.

? ass ? cant grasp the bigger picture beyond their egocentric assertions that they even understand science or religion in the first place. Either side of the polemic- atheist or religious is a study in DENIAL OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. Either blame it on ? , the believers, random occurences in the universe or the non-believerss. However you slice it, if you aint part of the solution, you ARE THE PROBLEM. R.f's and b.a.n.'s alike are doomed to lives full of misery and uncertainty because they have hidden the REAL PROBLEM FROM THEMSELVES.

If the atheist DID actually find proof he deems as acceptable it would amount to the same result as when a reprobate female finally finds a GOOD MAN. They would be found lacking in the balance and irreversibly damaged by the illegitimate position they have programmed themselves with.

Selah

• judahxulu
    Options
    No ? . Thats a fugazi ass syllogism. Simply asking for proof is not what takes place... ? like you just posted is that ? ass game playing ? Im talking about. ? man up and get some substance behind your position instead of ? ass word games. Cause truth be told you atheist ? ALLWAYS change the subject and run from two questions : 1) What practical solutions does the atheist have to cure the social and environmental ills of the day. 2) Where is your irrefutable, absolute proof that life began as an accident?

No honest answers for the bolded. I called it and it manifested on the same ? page lol.

• judahxulu
    Options
    Judha why are you so mad.... I dont know for sure if theres a ? or not with 100% accuracy, most likely theres not though. I have no idea why people think a ? just appeared out of nowhere and just started creating ? with no process of his creation. At some point religous nuts have to realise something came from nothing.

Why a muthafucka gotta be a "religious nut" because they dont BELIEVE in the western european version of things? And they dont even say its an absolute that something came from nothing so what the ? are you talking about ? ? You started saying "you dont know" but then you start talking like you know. Thats that ? ... The same people in power, whose intellects SUGGEST that something came from nothing CANT REPORT OR DUPLICATE A DEFINITE PROCESS for it, and the are the same muthafuckas who seperate church and state, outlaw prayer, legalize murder, de-nutrify the entire food supply, ? up the environment etc. ? aint no religion or no ? command that ? and the same people that did it agree with YOU not ME. So who's the religious nut... really? Your religion is western culture and your messianic figure is your ego like 85% of dumb americans. GTFOHWTBS.

You fell for it.

If the people have no ? the have no morals attached to something higher than a subjective view. They have no purpose.

Therefore...

You can introduce ANYTHING to them in increments no matter how insane, inhuman and inane it is. All you gotta do is put an "official stamp" on it. The views of the elite, scattered through the institutions it supports are ? to the sheeple. They regulate the secular and the religious worlds. What the ? is wrong with YOU that you cant see that?

Who funds religious instituions AND the grants used for scientists accepted by the mainstream? The elite familes, ? . The global banking cartels.

Who profits from both? THEM

Whose quality of life steady dwindles? US

You got the game ? up, cannon fodder.....
  • judahxulu
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Murking muthafuckas by the twos and threes on the IC since '04.... you ? playing pop warner level

The video clearly illustrates thats being said IN RESPONSE to the new rash of "militant atheism". Stop the ? .
  • Bodhi
    Options
    You cannot perceive the Creator BECAUSE YOU ARE INADEQUATE!! And it ? YOU OFF.

Nah, not really. I have nothing to be ? off about. "The Creator" doesn't exist so... ??

• judahxulu
    Options
    You cannot perceive the Creator BECAUSE YOU ARE INADEQUATE!! And it ? YOU OFF.

Nah, not really. I have nothing to be ? off about. "The Creator" doesn't exist so... ??

lol...... wack juice wit a twist o' lime.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    1) What practical solutions does the atheist have to cure the social and environmental ills of the day. 2) Where is your irrefutable, absolute proof that life began as an accident?

1. Atheism places man in the seat of responsibility for fellow man and man's environment. The atheist does not leave his or her problems to an imaginary being; the atheist uses logic, reason and generally his mind to find solutions to problems that he faces.
    2. Life did not begin by accident.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    1) What practical solutions does the atheist have to cure the social and environmental ills of the day. 2) Where is your irrefutable, absolute proof that life began as an accident?

1. Atheism places man in the seat of responsibility for fellow man and man's environment. The atheist does not leave his or her problems to an imaginary being; the atheist uses logic, reason and generally his mind to find solutions to problems that he faces.
    2. Life did not begin by accident.

1) You didnt describe a practical solution. You just talked more ? about religion and said the atheists uses logic and ? . Where are the actual solutions, slickster? And how are they DEMONSTRATED? PROOF PLEASE

2) Opposite of accidental is on purpose. Purpose requires some form of intelligence.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    further demonstrating the intrinsic reprobate ? in every atheist.... still yapping and clutching at straws even tho its apparent your skirt got lifted and everybody has already seen your ? quivering... you can keep going tho. This is entertainment to me.... edutainment rather.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote:
    The video clearly illustrates thats being said IN
    RESPONSE to the new rash of "militant atheism".
    Stop the ?

Steve Harvey's words "atheism...what's that? I don't even know what that is" in other words he wasn't debating anyone he's just an idiot and an ignorant ? to boot. He said he doesn't even converse with atheists so how is he "responding"?

He's full of ? and as usual the majority are attempting to claim minority status. If you "hate" atheists so much, ignore them. Getting your thong all bunched up aint going to change anyone's mind.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1) Science.
    2) There is none yet. But one day there could be thanks to #1. There are none after millenniums of religion so we likely can not do much worse.
  • judahxulu
    Options
    judahxulu wrote:
    The video clearly illustrates thats being said IN
    RESPONSE to the new rash of "militant atheism".
    Stop the ?

Steve Harvey's words "atheism...what's that? I don't even know what that is" in other words he wasn't debating anyone he's just an idiot and an ignorant ? to boot. He said he doesn't even converse with atheists so how is he "responding"?

He's full of ? and as usual the majority are attempting to claim minority status. If you "hate" atheists so much, ignore them. Getting your thong all bunched up aint going to change anyone's mind.
    ? the video clearly states he's responding to GENERAL STATEMENTS PUBLICLY MADE by atheists against theists, which he considers himself to be. The ? is tricked on the other side of the polemic. I like how you faggy ? talk that ? with that little snarky edge and get walloped majorly and you little sniveling snots try to pick the most debatable points out of clouds of stifling ether. ? I know you read the ENTIRE post before the one you quoted. You KNOW it burned your soul lol.

If you "hate" religion so much, then why the ? are you in the RELIGION and race sub-forum? I give a ? less about changing your weak ass minds. If you came to the conclusion that there is no ? , any conversion to my way of thinking would be more of a liability than an asset. This is edutainment to me. You ? sense of self-importance is over-inflated. You a ? in the game, doggie. What you call me getting "my thong all bunched up" is in actuality me roasting you google made ass ? into oblivion--- and yall having no REAL response.