Comments

• JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    among other things
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @josephsunxs I won't lie I'm not hella familiar with flash, but I can't imagine him sleeping wolverine
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @josephsunxs what long distance attack does flash have

Running at light speed and hitting Wolverine before he can blink, with a punch that killed a Superman level being. Running around him so fast, he creates a tornado sending him to another dimension, drilling through his head with his hand that's vibrating at faster than light speeds with ease. Flash is one of the few on that list that can, will, and should ALWAYS beat Superman and the like if written correctly.

Oh, btw

If you mean Black Adam, he destroys

Thanos godrapestomps

Black Panther got it with superior base tech

Supes probably got the ? one

Doom always beats Magneto everytime. His suit is not magnetic anymore and he has a device he carries on him that nullifies Mutant's powers

Flash in less then .00000005 of a second

Ironman with upmost ease.

And official threads always suck and are too long. Stop it.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you,

Black Adam vs Superman?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Thulsa doom...I was also thinking of the senses. None of those attacks feel like L's for wolverine then again...I know flash only superficially.

Black Adam can't best Supes
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Yea, Supes has the upper hand on that one.

Wolvie at close range with anyone is most likely gonna win.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    it's been explained some of the things Flash can do offensively. but defensively he can go into a state where he literally cannot be touched and anything Wolverine could do would just go through him like air, he can maintain this state comfortably for as long as he likes. so explain to me what Logan is going to do to Flash.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Flash shouldn't ever lose then.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited August 2012
    Options
    not true, telepaths can get him, even though some argue he's faster than the speed of thought. Green Lanterns have a shot, partly because they always have a low level shield in battle at all times and can't be taken by surprise. Magneto i think has the best shot from Marvel's side without getting too cosmic. he could go in to the stratosphere and use the earth's magnetic fields to hone in on him and slow him down, trap him - then ? him with the iron in his own blood.

Wolverine the most overrated there is though from Marvel fans, ya'll act like he's immortal. no, he regenerates very quick, has unbreakable bones and claws and basically Spidey senses. that's about it so let's stop acting like he can f-ck with people like Flash who you'd need a character on Silver Surfer/Dr. Doom/Magneto level to take down. Superman and Flash would go toe to toe, this is a known fact.. nuff said
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Have supes and flash fought?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Have supes and flash fought?

Flash has beaten Superman Prime which is waaaaaay stronger than regular Superman. He's like Superman on steroids.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    I'm familiar with Supes and prime just didn't know they fought. Which flash is strongest!? Anybody beating prime definitely gets wolverine Smh...
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? y'all flash fans. Usain Bolt would beat the ? outta flash.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lmao ok... don't go crying about it now just because it's been known Flash is that dude. look out if they ever make a proper Flash movie, ? will be next level

the-flash-movie-dc-entertainment.jpg

flash_rebirth.jpg

The%20Flash%202.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Flash is a beast but to make a movie would ? suck because he fights ? ? 's like the weather wizard, wtf.

They'd be better off doing another TV series.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    Options
    yea rather than have your typical go to enemy from the Rogues i'd rather the villain be a reverse Flash: Zoom, Inertia or the Rival. wouldn't mind seeing Gorilla Grodd though
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Speed Force>>>Healing Factor

Flash Makes Anti-Monitor And Superboy Prime ? Their Pants...Wolverine Aint Got Nothing On Him....And Logan Is My Favorite Comic Character
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Which flash is the most powerful?
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Which flash is the most powerful?

It varies. Wally West has been the strongest, being able to absorb others' speed, and run at over 500x the speed of light adn go through time and things like that. But Bart Allen has outrun him and used to be faster and Barry Allen ran so fast he brought himself back to life, and he died by running so fast he went back in time, transformed to energy, and was the lightning bolt that gave himself his own powers. IIRC he also outran Death aka the Black Racer.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Damn, I didn't know all this ? about flash, interesting. Him and Lobo might as well be my favorite DC characters but how is flash beating superman prime? All he has is speed, his attacks can't hurt supes.

Dr. Strange VS Green Lantern - Dr. Strange is that ? . Magic >> ? ass ring

Rogue VS Wonder Woman - Rogue would beat the ? out of Diana imo.