LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Drake prob hates Dame and Rkelly.

Unless Timb & Missy over seeing the production i aint ? with it needs some Ginuwine on there also

But they are all so old. They are over 40, ugh....

Eventually you will be too you stupid ? .

Get off my nuts man. It ain't that serious. I love the song and that's that! And I'm excited for this album and nothing changing that!

Its funny that you claim someone's on your nuts when you're tha biggest dickrider in this thread, not to mention the most emotional. I seriously hope your stupidity is due to you being a 90s baby; if you were born in the 80s or anytime prior please plank off a cliff

? !!! I'm 28 and I'm doing damn good for myself. If I like Drake that's my DAMN Business!!! I don't complain when you love listening to tupac, biggie, rakim or any of those ? . I hated rap when they were involved. Drake and few other rappers are all I listen to in this genre. You can keep this ? garbage, don't sell no more, nobody wants it but ? .

Dead as ? ! ? one thing about me is I'm a well rounded hip hop fan. You never heard me mention PAC, the ? Rakim in any thread. ? u dealing with a new breed of ? in tha IC. U 28, supposed to be hetero, yet u keep a ? in ur mouth. U sittin here sounding like a 90s baby, yet u older than myself and many of tha posters here (@monizzle for example mentioned in a thread he was and came off Hella intelligent about his own generation) yet you gonna be old long before a lot of us u insecure ? . No one initially judged your tastes, you started this ? gettin butt hurt cuz muthafuckas simply aint like a song. ? . Good that your doin well. One would imagine an ass kisser would. ? yoself you uncle tom ? ? . This ? song sucks. The entire idea sucks. Aaliyah fans aint ? with it, Drake stans are.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake prob hates Dame and Rkelly.

Unless Timb & Missy over seeing the production i aint ? with it needs some Ginuwine on there also

But they are all so old. They are over 40, ugh....

Eventually you will be too you stupid ? .

Get off my nuts man. It ain't that serious. I love the song and that's that! And I'm excited for this album and nothing changing that!

Its funny that you claim someone's on your nuts when you're tha biggest dickrider in this thread, not to mention the most emotional. I seriously hope your stupidity is due to you being a 90s baby; if you were born in the 80s or anytime prior please plank off a cliff

? !!! I'm 28 and I'm doing damn good for myself. If I like Drake that's my DAMN Business!!! I don't complain when you love listening to tupac, biggie, rakim or any of those ? . I hated rap when they were involved. Drake and few other rappers are all I listen to in this genre. You can keep this ? garbage, don't sell no more, nobody wants it but ? .

Dead as ? ! ? one thing about me is I'm a well rounded hip hop fan. You never heard me mention PAC, the ? Rakim in any thread. ? u dealing with a new breed of ? in tha IC. U 28, supposed to be hetero, yet u keep a ? in ur mouth. U sittin here sounding like a 90s baby, yet u older than myself and many of tha posters here (@monizzle for example mentioned in a thread he was and came off Hella intelligent about his own generation) yet you gonna be old long before a lot of us u insecure ? . No one initially judged your tastes, you started this ? gettin butt hurt cuz muthafuckas simply aint like a song. ? . Good that your doin well. One would imagine an ass kisser would. ? yoself you uncle tom ? ? . This ? song sucks. The entire idea sucks. Aaliyah fans aint ? with it, Drake stans are.

? ya'll. You guys came at ? me, you ? ass ? . You is a ignorant ass young ass ? !! Get the ? outta here, I stated my opinion and you got the butt hurting of a life time!!! Smell that ETHER ? , cause that's what's burnin in your ? soul, you ? ! if this was the real world I would beat the living ? out you punk ? !! Come at me again and lets see what happens ? !!!!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Lmfao at this hoe takin 2 days to respond.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Man, ya'll blowing this ? up, the reactions are funny, but you guys started coming at me sideways. I'm gonna defend myself man. Believe that.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Man, ya'll blowing this ? up, the reactions are funny, but you guys started coming at me sideways. I'm
    Man, ya'll blowing this ? up, the reactions are funny, but you guys started coming at me sideways. I'm gonna defend myself man. Believe that.

act like a ? you gon get treated like one...

and just like drake, you pulling the victim role.

Man quit dragging drake through our lil problem man. That ain't the business dragging another person's name who isn't even in this (well the premise but we off that). Let's start back at square one and lets dead this. I think the song his hot, oh well that timberland and missy didn't get a phone call, but the ones who have the rights allow him to create her album. It's already done and going along as planned and it will be a platinum album along with her other platinums. 40 going to really blow up and be a #1 producer and Drake will be considered amongst the legends. Than weekend album gonna drop and change the R&B sound. History is being made and you're mad cause drake doesn't do the gender ? you want him to do, well he is an individual and he going to continue being him and be a millionaire and making history while you're watching him do so. You might be the big man from where you from, but he is the big man making trends in the world.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Weeknd is not doing anything any other singer hasn't done.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Man, ya'll blowing this ? up, the reactions are funny, but you guys started coming at me sideways. I'm

act like a ? you gon get treated like one...

and just like drake, you pulling the victim role.

Man quit dragging drake through our lil problem man. That ain't the business dragging another person's name who isn't even in this (well the premise but we off that). Let's start back at square one and lets dead this. I think the song his hot, oh well that timberland and missy didn't get a phone call, but the ones who have the rights allow him to create her album. It's already done and going along as planned and it will be a platinum album along with her other platinums. 40 going to really blow up and be a #1 producer and Drake will be considered amongst the legends. Than weekend album gonna drop and change the R&B sound. History is being made and you're mad cause drake doesn't do the gender ? you want him to do, well he is an individual and he going to continue being him and be a millionaire and making history while you're watching him do so. You might be the big man from where you from, but he is the big man making trends in the world.

metrosexual just a ? friendly way of calling yourself a ? ...

If you wanna be macho and all, than do so. That's not how I do things, I done my all my ? in the military and got my hands ? now I'm off that. All that bravado ain't even real, but an illusion.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    lol Weeknd's whole style is taken from Swing Mob/Aaliyah and Kanye
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    and still being hot about it...

? came at us first with them ? reactions...

Exactly. I shouldnt even be worried about this ? but he makin my lil reactions page look bad jus cuz he catchin feelings about a song and ? lol, but its all good tho. And c/s that throwning rocks and hiding hand BS, this ? ajackson is straight Drake-made
  • Ajackson17
    Options

They never done it like how the weeknd does it. It's beautiful, poetic, blissful, ? , etiquette of a higher level than their music. It's spiritual music at it's highest level.
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited August 2012
    Options

They never done it like how the weeknd does it. It's beautiful, poetic, blissful, ? , etiquette of a higher level than their music. It's spiritual music at it's highest level.

No. Its drugs, sex, and ? on every song on weaker production
  • Ajackson17
    Options

No it's deeper than that. It's something everyone can relate to. So is same song about ? or drugs or sex? Everyone song is a darker metaphysical level in which you can only achieve if you're mind is without negativity, than you can hear the truth depth of the music which goes deep in your soul.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

No it's deeper than that. It's something everyone can relate to. So is same song about ? or drugs or sex? Everyone song is a darker metaphysical level in which you can only achieve if you're mind is without negativity, than you can hear the truth depth of the music which goes deep in your soul.

Nah i don't relate to sniffing ? and popping pills like a 16 yr old white boy, but i guess you can only bag drugged out woman you can relate
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    oh and Miguel>
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    OH HELL NAW!!!! Miguell is wack!!!!!!
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not a fan of this project. Timbo & Missy should definitely be involved, I'd like to see R. Kelly involved as well.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well here's the cover, looks like they are going forward without Missy and Tim. SMDH:

aaliyah-posthumous-album-cover.jpg
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's a jew... you never believe a jew...

You know what it really means when a jew says 'trust me' ?

go ? yourself
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ... tupac, biggie, rakim or any of those ? . I hated rap when they were involved.

lolz . .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I am not a fan of this project. Timbo & Missy should definitely be involved, I'd like to see R. Kelly involved as well.

From a business perspective, it'd be a terrible move to not include Tim and Missy on this project. THough you have to remember when label politics get involved it's not always as easy as "Let's go in the studio and make some music to put out"...