Has there ever been a real ? on Real World?

Options

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was Tammy that accused him of that ? .
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

This ? got mad that white ? called him ? but on a 10 year reunion episode that ? came with his boyfriend and everyone was like

[img]http://rumorsontheinternets.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/wee-bey-oh-? .gif[/img]
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Powell
    Syrus
    David "Zweedahdoodeedahdoodweeee"
    Theo
    Teck
    Greg
    Tyrie
    Nehemiah
    Jacquese

...and Heather B.

I'm ashamed to even remember so many of their names. Then again TRW used to actually be a quality show. Got wack shortly after Chicago tho.

Dishonorable Mention goes to that mixed dude Malik or some ? from Back To New York who bled simp juice all over the confessional booth about that broad Jisela that ended up burning the hell outta his soul by blatantly creeping wit other dudes on her visit there.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was Tammy that accused him of that ? .

i was just about to say oh ? thats tammy!!....didnt know that
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Kevin Powell
    Syrus
    David "Zweedahdoodeedahdoodweeee"
    Theo
    Teck
    Greg
    Tyrie
    Nehemiah
    Jacquese

...and Heather B.

I'm ashamed to even remember so many of their names. Then again TRW used to actually be a quality show. Got wack shortly after Chicago tho.

Dishonorable Mention goes to that mixed dude Malik or some ? from Back To New York who bled simp juice all over the confessional booth about that broad Jisela that ended up burning the hell outta his soul by blatantly creeping wit other dudes on her visit there.

I started watching real world since middle school so David (the ? man lol) was the first real ? I remember

And I agree with everybody on your list...lol I can't believe i watched this show for so long. It's been gettin wacker by the season.

This season got to be the lamest, barely watched any of the episodes. Black dude alright but the other dudes is simpish as hell. The lame with the tattoos is a certified loser too lol
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah man. For a cool milli right now I couldn't name a single castmember since Hollywood. Don't even go anywhere near MTV unless they airing new Beavis and Butthead episodes, or True Life.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Yeah man. For a cool milli right now I couldn't name a single castmember since Hollywood. Don't even go anywhere near MTV unless they airing new Beavis and Butthead episodes, or True Life.

True Life the GOAT show
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanted to smash Tammy back then...
    Kevin was on some ? on the first RW... and he still a real ? ...
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tech (that ? was hardly in the house and didn't give a ? about the ? drama going on in there)

that ? , Ruthie, ? got alcohol poisoning the first night (how real is that)

Leroy is the most recent "real ? "

and that roller derby ass ? Alton
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David was a real ? I can remember him as a shorty just being a ? .
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    David was a real ? I can remember him as a shorty just being a ? .
    they played a track of his on WHPK one night, can't front, that ? was dope as hell.

• T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leroy was the 1st to come to mind.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The dude Tami got kicked out is a real ? and the big dude who yoked up the whiteboy in about 2006.he called him a ? too

heather B might be the realest
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the white guy Joey just died from an apparent overdose according to TMZ. I think we all saw this coming..

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/17/joey-kovar-dead-dies-real-world-drugs-? /
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get the ? outta here, Vegeta finally committed that???
    vegeta%20suicide.jpg
  • Britt_J
    Britt_J Members Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I'd say Tek...I remember through all of Ruthie's drama he never said ? about anything, until one morning in a drunken rage she broke one of his coffee mugs and he went the ? off. ? said "I don't never say ? about your ? ass antics. Why you gotta ? my ? up?" lol...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Britt_J wrote: »
    So the white guy Joey just died from an apparent overdose according to TMZ. I think we all saw this coming..

http://m.tmz.com/article_head.ftl?id=http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/17/joey-kovar-dead-dies-real-world-drugs-? /

Well damn...That's a shame, he was the only cool person on that season besides Greg
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alton?? Really? He was lame as ? . ? acted like a straight up whiteboy and he was the ultimate simp.

That lightskin albino ? Brianna from Hollywood was a real ? . She was gutta and always ready to fight. She was a stripper too, in and out of court for assaulting her ex. I'm pretty sure she was a druggie/alcoholic on the show too.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alton could get drafted away in the Race Draft for all I care.
    Dude's only trillness is the asswhoopings he be handing to people in them RW vs RR challenges

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ...."real ? "

Greg was a ? i hated that ?
    LOL greg is the third realest ? to ever grace the real world. He made fun of that one broads body and made her cry. not a single ? was given. He put that racist white dude in his place "go away little white boy......go away". That ? was comedy.

didn't he get kicked off the show after like 2 episodes too??
    Greg played a prank on one of the "peasants" in the house. He took this chicks tooth brush and rubbed it on a lot of ? stuff and put it back in it's place. Somebody snitched on him and the girl went to confront him. She asked him did he rub her tooth brush on the sink? He calmly replied "No...............................I rubbed it all "around the inside of the sink", the top of the toilet bowel......................and then I spit on it and put it back". A poster on this site by the name of "towers" acts just like that ? lol.
    MAKAVELI25 wrote: »
    LeRoy is still the realest ? to ever grace a "Real World" season.
    So we just gone act like Syrus don't exist? All he did was bring broads back to the house, beat, and left the house all day to party solo. Whenever he was at the house he was sleep and ? . The housemates started hating and he checked they ? so hard they wanted him off the show lol. They barley even showed any of the other housemates, it was the syrus show!!! THE JERSEY SHORE OWES MY ? A CHECK.

I used to work at home depot back in the day with that ? .

Real world Hollywood>>>>>

I know y'all remember that weird ass ? Greg calling everybody peasants lol lol
    Remember when he was practicing his modeling and he pulled that g.o.a.t move off with the coat?

@deepeastoaklandp
    Hell yea I remember Greg and that damn coat. C/S this being one of the last g.o.a.t seasons. I'd buy this season if it was on DVD. This is the only season in Real World history where the majority of the cast was Black. That's what made Hollywood trillaaa
    Dude with the roid rage was g.o.a.t also on that season. They came home he working out and drinking. They get ready to leave and he's like "hold on guys, 1 more set" lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only greg wasn't scared of his crazy ass lol. Greg exposed that one broad trying to act all holier than though. ? found out her lesbian secret and stayed reminding her of it. Did he call her family and tell them or did he say he was gonna do it? I don't remember lol.

All he did in his confessional was talk about how in shape and perfect he was. greg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Come on kid....

jacquese was cool, tyrie, nehimiah.. derrell

but ? this "REAL ? " bs but those cats above werent assimilated...

darell wasn't on real world