edited December 2015 in The Social Lounge

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT stuff...Drop drop...although it won't do the numbers it deserves here...Social Lounge has been dead AF since the IC change
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow, this is evil and perverse in the name of Jesus, The devil is coming faster and faster, but ya'll won't hear until you are on your knees and saying Jesus is Lord. Smh and that day you would know you ? up.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Wow, this is evil and perverse in the name of Jesus, The devil is coming faster and faster, but ya'll won't hear until you are on your knees and saying Jesus is Lord. Smh and that day you would know you ? up.

You what?...How is this any different from a resuscitator?...or any other type of life preservin' medical breakthrough?...
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You what?...How is this any different from a resuscitator?...or any other type of life preservin' medical breakthrough?...

And you want a reason why the Social Lounge is a ghost town...
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

I wouldnt say that the SL is a ghost town. There's all sorts of intelligent cats who post here regularly. Quantity may not be like it was back then, but there' still some quality here. Problem is that not too many posters post actual threads, and when they do, those threads may not be too relevant. I have plenty of threads I've been wanting to make, just too lazy or busy. Had time today, but ic is messed up so meh.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I wouldnt say that the SL is a ghost town. There's all sorts of intelligent cats who post here regularly. Quantity may not be like it was back then, but there' still some quality here. Problem is that not too many posters post actual threads, and when they do, those threads may not be too relevant. I have plenty of threads I've been wanting to make, just too lazy or busy. Had time today, but ic is messed up so meh.

Gna have to agree with Rage man...When SL was a subforum of the GnS it was bangin'...Now its a deadzone
  • Plutarch
    Options

It's obviously different, but I see your point. I hope this source is credible and I won't believe it until I see it (especially in light of recent news that we can apparently change DNA with words), but all of it certainly seems plausible. I'm just wondering why this breakthrough hasnt happened earlier. I'm no science whiz, but it seems like we should've reached this milestone some time ago. I don't know.

Hope it all pans out, and we're able to save lives.

• Plutarch
    Options

Gna have to agree with Rage man...When SL was a subforum of the GnS it was bangin'...Now its a deadzone

Oh I either forgot or didnt know that SL was a subforum of GnS. Yeah that would make sense. More exposure that way. Wonder why they changed that. Come to think of it, I forgot all about that religion forum. I just checked it and there's been one post in there all day today?

I still think that there's at least some quality posters here. But I was here back in the old days. I can't remember much, but yeah I know there was a lot more traffic back then.
  • JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    Dope to think that is possible.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

Oh I either forgot or didnt know that SL was a subforum of GnS. Yeah that would make sense. More exposure that way. Wonder why they changed that. Come to think of it, I forgot all about that religion forum. I just checked it and there's been one post in there all day today?

I still think that there's at least some quality posters here. But I was here back in the old days. I can't remember much, but yeah I know there was a lot more traffic back then.

You kno' what I was very sure it was a subforum, but since you're doubtin' it I'm not too confident any more..lol

Yeah if its true its a massive breakthrough...think about the different applications...could save millions and millions of lives
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What gives man the right to change his body and dna? We should just trust in ? . All will be good.
  • Plutarch
    Options
    ok i'm confused. is this ajackson guy supposed to be a troll or something? it seems that way, but people are responding to him as if he was legit.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok i'm confused. is this ajackson guy supposed to be a troll or something? it seems that way, but people are responding to him as if he was legit.

Who, when, where?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Would make a GOAT safety tool for swimmers.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that would be the ? if it true..
    epecially for people with asthma..
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    You kno' what I was very sure it was a subforum, but since you're doubtin' it I'm not too confident any more..lol
    if it was EVER a subforum of GNS (which i don't think it ever was), it was so very long ago that it wouldn't be the reason for the current amount of traffic.

i have been around this forum for a long, long time, it seems...
  • Plutarch
    Options

Who, when, where?

Who: A few posters here and there. I could name names but just check out GnS
    When: Since about 2 weeks ago
    Where: GnS, Reason, SL, etc?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    amazing, has alot of practical applications and will have tremendous everyday real world impact
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s needs to move this thread to the gns
  • Plutarch
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^^^ I'm far from a "? the police" kind of guy, but that's a goat pic in ya sig.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow...this is going to lead to some Aquaman ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wow thats crazy, seems it only works for 20mins though??? amazing stuff