edited January 2010
    Options
    Cuz strip clubs are for ? loser such as yourself lol

What's the deal Beysus? a ? missed them confessional friday's
  • Rell Mayne
    Rell Mayne Members Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i was ? textin her ass and told her i was finna go 2 tha club.... she text me "no u aint"... i told her "ima grown ass man.... would u rather me go 2 tha club, kick it and go home or splurge on a few lap dances.... ? u alway back home i mite as well get my ? hard some way.... thanks 4 tha idea......*click*"

Lol how old is she though... I rarely see chics who get attitudes with strip clubs anymore.

u shoulda told her come wit you.
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol @ acting like you run ? on the net.

Anywho, I wouldn't care if he went to either if he could behave himself...as long as it wasn't a nightly/weekly thing.

what up Kittens?
    1449225 Members Posts: 164
    edited January 2010
    Options
    crazychic wrote: »
    16h9p55.jpg

? you im still mad @ you
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1449225 wrote: »
    what up Kittens?

Hey you. :)
  • Rell Mayne
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    lol @ acting like you run ? on the net.

Anywho, I wouldn't care if he went to either if he could behave himself...as long as it wasn't a nightly/weekly thing.

I see you Kat....

* Steps in the room

"Baby can i go to the Strip club or the Lounge?"

* stands there waiting for a Answer

*? is Illogical* A ? gone be a ? If he is indeed one...A female Need not care where he at, its what he about.
  • crazychic
    crazychic Members Posts: 179
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? you im still mad @ you

The ? did i do
  • Beysusthagreat
    Beysusthagreat Members Posts: 21
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What's the deal Beysus? a ? missed them confessional friday's

Hey Happy New Year
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Rell Mayne wrote: »
    Lol how old is she though... I rarely see chics who get attitudes with strip clubs anymore.

u shoulda told her come wit you.

she finna be 22..... but honestly i understand wherre she commin from... cuz in my city u can get head from a stripper 4 $20 dollars... ? 4 $40.... and we went 2 school with about 80% of the chicks in the strip clubs so.....
  • Rell Mayne
    edited January 2010
    Options
    she finna be 22..... but honestly i understand wherre she commin from... cuz in my city u can get head from a stripper 4 $20 dollars... ? 4 $40.... and we went 2 school with about 80% of the chicks in the strip clubs so.....

Same ? here....

f68161b2b593277c9c2982a3dff90800.gif
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    t0wers wrote: »
    would you rather have your ? go to a dance club/lounge type of scene or a ass bouncing,smuts drinking,? bulging,? poppin strip club???

now catch my drift here,ya man would be in A. place where its more calm,but still have alcohol drinking females around him that he can CHOOSE to dance or parlay with,and whatever that can lead into...or....B. he can be in a place with plenty of ? and sometimes marijuana with plenty of females,who are just trying to make a honest living,but may ? or touch him...

I think this would all depend on the relationship a couple have. Some folks have open relationships where it's okay for their S/O to go strip clubs and get a few dances, and then theirs' the insecure folks who won't even let that happen or try to avoid that from happening.

Personally I' wouldn't get with dude who still goes to strip clubs, that's for the youngings that haven't explored, its just outta my league. I'd prefer for him to hang out at high end lounge atmosphere or sports bar to chill and play some pool with his friends. At strip clubs we all know what happens, chicks there are bound to make a dollar or two and will evidently take advantage any way they can.

Again, this all depends on the relationship rather it's open or very confined.

My 2 cents.