Options
    Jennifer Carpenter is a great actress.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im willing to bet. Lugertta left some message/tip for Quinn or Mazuka.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »

They made her death way too obvious, though. She showed up with no back up at the shipyard on a call from a convict?

Same thing I was thinking.

Not realistic at all.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LaGuerta was secretly tracking Estrada in order to catch Dexter, so her showing up alone makes sense. Estrada was bait for Dexter.

The thing that bothers me is the guns used...

LaGuerta gun was used on Estrada, Estradas gun was suppose to be used on LaGuerta but Deb shows up. Deb uses her gun on LaGuerta instead, so how do they explain that? Plus, the trajectory of the bullet fired etc...

I don't see how this will play out correctly in Dexters favor.

Now, I think Angel will catch on. Matthews might or might not get involved as well, I'm still unsure if he planned for Dexter to take out LaGuerta (knowing that Dex is the BHB), or he truly thought he isn't.

Does Deb take LaGuertas spot? Therefore promoting Angel to Lt, stopping him from leaving? Or does Matthews step back in?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Aww hell nah, they killed the only eye candy on the show (LaGuerta was looking right in that miniskirt). I wasn't feeling the finale but those Doakes flashbacks were cool. "Surprise ? "
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LaGuerta was secretly tracking Estrada in order to catch Dexter, so her showing up alone makes sense. Estrada was bait for Dexter.

LaGuerta gun was used on Estrada, Estradas gun was suppose to be used on LaGuerta but Deb shows up. Deb uses her gun on LaGuerta instead, so how do they explain that? Plus, the trajectory of the bullet fired etc...

Now, I think Angel will catch on. Matthews might or might not get involved as well, I'm still unsure if he planned for Dexter to take out LaGuerta (knowing that Dex is the BHB), or he truly thought he isn't.

Does Deb take LaGuertas spot? Therefore promoting Angel to Lt, stopping him from leaving? Or does Matthews step back in?

I think the implication here is that Dex probably cut them both up since his plan was ? . Her disappearance will/should create suspicion in Matthews that Maria suddenly "ran" since it's not her style.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott buck is saying season 8 might start in the summer. they start filming feb
  • marc123
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Aww hell nah, they killed the only eye candy on the show (LaGuerta was looking right in that miniskirt).

Laguetta was str8 spanish MILF. sexy as ? . loved the say she said Angel's name. said it w/ a accent n ? . damn!!

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    she been bad since Oz
  • marc123
    Options
    since New York Undercover my ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knights wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

I think the implication here is that Dex probably cut them both up since his plan was ? . Her disappearance will/should create suspicion in Matthews that Maria suddenly "ran" since it's not her style.

True, true.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Quoted for Emphasis.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited December 2012
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

I'm ashamed to say I never watched that show
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season 8 coming this summer. Yo! This should end well! This season put it back in track. I haven't been as down the show as some. But this season was solid.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? best show on tv
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no matter what happens i doubt they can make the show end better then when the trinty killer killed dexter wife... i said it then and i'll say it now. that was the way there should have ended the show....
    hope they have another special guess star for the last season
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cats didn't like season 5?!...i thought it was better than season 3....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spent the last few weeks watching this season. i was ready to give up on the show but this season was pretty damn good. best since season 2 imo
  • marc123
    Options
    cats didn't like season 5?!...i thought it was better than season 3....

I liked liked both season 3 and 5.

thought the Lumen storyline was cool. but the storyline about some str8 edge by the book mexican lawyer turing into a killer was kinda far fetched but whatever.

• themadlionsfan
    Options
    there was one part where julia styles actually looked good imo.....when she stepped in front of the tv when one of the people that ? her came home....she was actually sexy in that shot
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    here's a interview with show runner Scott Buck on season 8. I'm mobile so I can't paste the whole interview so here's the link

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/17/dexter-finale-8-interview/2/

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Just started watching this show. Hooked already. Bout to watch all 7 seasons in the span of a month or so.

Done with season 1 and this was my favorite moment (right after he hits Paul in the head with the pan).

tumblr_lxgb55V6Ew1r4vq7j.png
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just started watching this show. Hooked already. Bout to watch all 7 seasons in the span of a month or so.

Done with season 1 and this was my favorite moment (right after he hits Paul in the head with the pan).

tumblr_lxgb55V6Ew1r4vq7j.png

lol the show falls of a cliff
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    U can skip completely over season 6....? was ? awful....however season 5 gets unnecessary hate imo