VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all boys ready

NH
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol the way this show's fallen off watch her ? believe that weak-ass cover story and spend the next two seasons slowwwwwwwwly piecing ? together.

co-sign this entire post...i dont just soak up whatever the writers dish out without calling it bull**#% from time to time. The writers shot themselves in the foot starting the show off this way cause the whole thing just doesnt seem believable, if deb doesnt getting get killed im not buying it...but of course ill still watch it.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should be a really interesting season. I'll be watching.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the Books Dex's sister been knew he was a killer
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if this season will suck as bad as the last two?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeeeaaa boy. Time to get this ? started.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ready for this. Best show on tv. Great writing unlike that predictable show Breaking Bad.
  • Amotekun
    Options
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    So ready for this. Best show on tv. Great writing unlike that predictable show Breaking Bad.

C'mon

• young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been wanting Laguerta since her NY Undercover days.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo, how long before Louis is revealed to be some sort of super intelligent serial killer and murks the shat out of Dex's sexy baby sitter?
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mike anderson
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? jumping off already. Deb is gonna give him hell all season. This ? going to be dope. Why y'all want deb dead so bad. Y'all ? act like homos. ? all the hoes they ruin the show. Shut up ? ass ? . She ain't gonna die.

She ain't gonna believe him. She is gonna be ? then...she will use his skill to her advantage.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm I the only one feeling like Deb looking straight this year? ? going down this season. These two closeout seasons will be the ?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    ? had the most classic oh ? face.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo, how long before Louis is revealed to be some sort of super intelligent serial killer and murks the shat out of Dex's sexy baby sitter?
    that chick is some nice slim latin flavor.. thats something you ebrc.. put a baby in
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotdamn!!

Deb givin Dex no choice. but to killer her IF she dont stop. lol @ them killin Mike in the 1st eposide. I literally said '? '. when he opened the door. and found Deb sittin wit the slides n knives. I was shocked they had Dex admit it in the FIRST damn eposide. thought they would dance around it for the 1st 1/2 of the season. and Laguerta is gonna make it her lifes work to clear Doakes name. so Dex will dealin wit Deb, Laguerta sniffin around AND that got damn Mafia. its almost like the writers admitted season 6 was supbar and they all agreed to step their game up. cuz ? is settin up to be EPIC!
  • marc123
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

i liked season 5.

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good first episode
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

i liked season 5.

julia stiles tho
  • Amotekun
    edited October 2012
    Options

i liked season 5.

julia stiles tho

gotdamn!!

Deb givin Dex no choice. but to killer her IF she dont stop. lol @ them killin Mike in the 1st eposide. I literally said '? '. when he opened the door. and found Deb sittin wit the slides n knives. I was shocked they had Dex admit it in the FIRST damn eposide. thought they would dance around it for the 1st 1/2 of the season. and Laguerta is gonna make it her lifes work to clear Doakes name. so Dex will dealin wit Deb, Laguerta sniffin around AND that got damn Mafia. its almost like the writers admitted season 6 was supbar and they all agreed to step their game up. cuz ? is settin up to be EPIC!

First thing Dex shoulda said when Dex walked in and Debra was there wtih his whole house tossed and knives onthe table would have 'you know none of this is admissible in court right? So put my ? back.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn @ Deb with all his killer equipment there, I slowly said, "OH. MY. GAWD."

This season is about to be dope as ? . I love how it wasn't the cliche, "figuring out Dex this season", it was straight up to the point with his "secret".

This was foreshadowed when she was looking the other way with her Lt lover.

Anyway, gonna probably be the best since 4.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked Mike though. Wasn't expecting that ? .
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike must've got a job somewhere else like old boy on Boardwalk Empire. I like how they got straight to the point, though. The question-and-answer ? that Debra was on made real-world sense, but it's irritating television. Glad they jumped right in the thick.

Only shortcomings are the wack-ass game designer's obsession with Dexter and LaGuerta being all CSI about the grate at the church. ? would've felt more organic with Masuka finding the slide or even a random investigator. It was like they needed a reason to shoe-horn everybody's story into the first episode when the Dexter revelation was enough.
  • marc123
    Options

julia stiles tho

yea. i was annoyed when I first saw that broad. BUT imo she did a good job. season 5 was fun imo. seein Dex havin a little 'helper' in Lumen kinda was cool. seein Astor be lil pre teen ? was funny. ppl thinkin Lumen was his girl. Quinn tiein the 'kyle butler' story to Dexter. all these other ppl came into mix up his world. it made for a interestin dynamic. and that scene where Deb walks in on Dex and Lumen behind the curtain was CLASISIC.