Things I love about being a man

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best part about it to me is not having to make a list of why it is awesome at all. I go on facebook and see all these women empowerment lists as to why women are so strong. Big ? deal get over it, you have to put up with a little bit of ? ; the same thing men have been doing since I don't know THE BEGINNING OF ? TIME!!! Soon as you get fronted with some responsibilty you run to facebook or anything other venue to vent your ? to complain about it and seek acceptance and pity from the rest of your gender and simpleton ass men who think that acting like they give a ? that you have to go through the same ? we do(which you fought for years to attain in the feminist movement, you wanted it you got it) so they think they are that much closer to the ? . Complain about the weight of the world yet the world is so much easier on you in reality(not your foolish feminine logic that deems just because you may be called a ? life is so tough), ? is disgusting Damn don't know where that came from old girl must of worked my nerves more than I thought.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best part about it to me is not having to make a list of why it is awesome at all. I go on facebook and see all these women empowerment lists as to why women are so strong. Big ? deal get over it, you have to put up with a little bit of ? ; the same thing men have been doing since I don't know THE BEGINNING OF ? TIME!!! Soon as you get fronted with some responsibilty you run to facebook or anything other venue to vent your ? to complain about it and seek acceptance and pity from the rest of your gender and simpleton ass men who think that acting like they give a ? that you have to go through the same ? we do(which you fought for years to attain in the feminist movement, you wanted it you got it) so they think they are that much closer to the ? . Complain about the weight of the world yet the world is so much easier on you in reality(not your foolish feminine logic that deems just because you may be called a ? life is so tough), ? is disgusting Damn don't know where that came from old girl must of worked my nerves more than I thought.
    ? damn!!!!!! breath ? , breath!!!!
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    being able to insert my ? into vaginas
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For men. Yall are able to turn your ? in a successful ? , if you decided to become a post op ? :)
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For men. Yall are able to turn your ? in a successful ? , if you decided to become a post op ? :)

So ? is really ? ?!?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can be, pico. They can.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    i can ? a million females and i would be regarded as a ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lmao at princess holy war waccing the OP
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30 mins in barbershop > 6 hours in hair salon
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn bruh even I dont type this much ? .

Your ENTER button aint working?

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    OK...Here's the rest:

1. After 2+ years in a relationship if I find out my g/f or wife is bi-sexual it just gives me ideas & maybe breaths new life into our sex life. If you're a female and you find out your b/f or husband is bi-sexual...U probably have AIDS :-(

2. If I get ? & pass out the worst that can happen is I embarrass myself & my friends remind me about the time I threw up all over the sidewalk for 45 straight seconds without stopping. If you're a female, get ? & pass out...u probably woke up with a sore ? and ripped up panties with a ? video starring you being sold on the black market (this rule does not apply to White Males who are obviously just as susceptible to being ? while ? --as a "prank." U defiantly dont want to pass out ? around crackas...)

3. People are willing to listen to what I have to say and focus on my intellect/opinions. A woman can be saying the most profound ? in the world and men will have her on mute thinking, "Gotdamn them ? sitting nice," and females will be thinking, "Ugh, look at this ? ...think she cute wit that wack ass purse...? she talkin bout anyway?"

4. If my kids are ? up the vast majority of society will blame his/her Mother before blaming me.

5. If I abandon my child I'm just a "typical aint ? ? ." If a woman abandons her child she's the damn devil incarnate. (however if she KILLS her off spring she's just a woman exercising her "reproductive rights" lol but thats another subject for another thread.

6. If I have a ? house its: "SMH @ Men. they're so messy." If a female has a ? house: "? this ? aint ? . If her house looks like ? I bet the ? ? chuck fulla ? . Didnt she have a damn Mama? Who raised this ? , a mud wrestler?"

7. When I get old a pill & some money can keep me ? pretty & relatively young females. When you get old and you're a female --well there is no pill for OLD. You're just done for you you better be married & he better be satisfied or it's Bingo Nights for your ass until you die surrounded by your children that never visit you anyway & the 70 year old husband that left you 10 years ago for some 35 year old gold digging ? he spends his Social Security check on.

8. If I fall and get a scar on my body it's a cool story to tell ppl about & females think I'm a tough guy. If a female gets a scar on her body her self-esteem takes a nose dive

9.A simple condom prevents me from getting most STDS. Meanwhile females need a shot for cervical cancer, a vicious breast mushing for breast cancer, another thousand shots for whatever other diseases ? get because ? hates promiscuous women.

10. I can "nice personality, decent dresser, good provider, makes me laugh" my way into most women's hearts/legs. A woman? Doesnt matter how nice you are, how loyal you are, how smart, deep, successful, or whatever the ? ....if you're ugly you're going to die alone or at best spend the rest of your life getting cheated on by a man you had to settle for in the first place.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Damn bruh even I dont type this much ? .

Your ENTER button aint working?

I'm mobile, paragraphs look a lot longer on the phone than a regulat PC.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never having to concern myself with dressing promiscuous or use innuendo to further myself in the workplace.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I love the fact that as I get older, I get even better looking and more mature.

I dont have to worry about age negatively impacting my looks.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I love how if I ever were to decide to have kids, I wouldn't have to incubate them inside my own body
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    1. Not performing domestic duties
    2. Having the dominant sex ? (Insertion ftw)
    3. Not being so emotionally vulnerable to everything
    4. Being mathematically superior
    5. Earning more money
    6. Not having to birth children
    7. Having a fun youth because my parents did not shelter me in fears i'd get knocked up
    8. Not having to shave my legs
    9. Having short, easily maintainable hair is more attractive for my gender
    10. Being stronger

Add on

"wacked" by she that wishes she was "he".
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can take a ? anywhere. Well actually not, ? female cop gave me a ticket for ? in public. $100 bucks yo.

she must not have been impressed....
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be able to sit back and say

d2603dd3.jpg

@s was given.

• LUClEN
    edited November 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Being on the "positive" end of most double standards..

hey, i'd consider the fact that it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to never work and always be taken care of and not acceptable for a man a double standard in our favour. plus if there's ever a disaster we get saved first. i have no problem giving up the ability to sleep around without being judge for those double standards

That doesn't fly anymore. I made a thread about it actually based on this article: http://news.discovery.com/history/titanic-women-children-120413.html

The idea that the least capable of fending for themselves being allowed to survive has died. Rightly so too.
  • LUClEN
    edited November 2012
    Options
    oh damn, well i'll still take our double standards. if you're a relatively attractive female, you can pretty much coast thru life

this one is like the ace of spades... i really cant think of anything better
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    not having to pay for the abortion

alpha males make that ? pay for it

word to me
  • LUClEN
    Options
    oh damn, well i'll still take our double standards. if you're a relatively attractive female, you can pretty much coast thru life

302730_499505886756140_52468881_n.jpg
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being able to have sweaty nuts, lettin them dry, and still being able to smash comfortably. When women get wet and sweaty and even though the ? dries, that ? still stankin.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Being on the "positive" end of most double standards..

hey, i'd consider the fact that it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to never work and always be taken care of and not acceptable for a man a double standard in our favour. plus if there's ever a disaster we get saved first. i have no problem giving up the ability to sleep around without being judge for those double standards

I guess, if you're ok with being a dependent. I'd much rather be able to just get up and go do ? on my own, opposed to chilling and waiting on someone to save me and take care of me all of the time lol...

And y'all females better not wait on me in a disaster. If you're able-bodied and can run, you're on your own lol..