Angelina Jolie Look-Alike Accused of ? Cabbie At Knifepoint

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reminds me of the ? thread from the other day. what preventive steps could he have taken? haha
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Need more pics of said look-alike
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol them eastern european hoes dont give a ?
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She must have something, cause someone who looks like that, don't need to "? " a man.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Europe soft as ? ? is all backwards there hoe ? ? and ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I was on my way to the next full page of whats new and doubled back because ithought i was gonna see some better pics

Well she got the crazy thing down

804444Luminita-Perijoc_2.jpg

703418-luminita-perijoc.jpg
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He deserved it.

If he was doin it right, he would threw it in her hard as ? and made her drop that knife and grip his back.

SMH #wackniggas
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After that was done, the cabbie says Perijoc still wasn’t satisfied, demanded more satisfaction, and got very stabby when he put his foot down and likely screamed “NO MORE!” with tremendous conviction and vigor. He says he was able to escape the brutal attack by barricading himself in a bathroom and calling 999, Europe’s version of 911, on his cell phone. He was taken to the hospital with about half a dozen stab wounds.
    LMAO!

Ahem...anyway, *waits for outrage from females*
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    After that was done, the cabbie says Perijoc still wasn’t satisfied, demanded more satisfaction, and got very stabby when he put his foot down and likely screamed “NO MORE!” with tremendous conviction and vigor. He says he was able to escape the brutal attack by barricading himself in a bathroom and calling 999, Europe’s version of 911, on his cell phone. He was taken to the hospital with about half a dozen stab wounds.
    LMAO!

? you will be waiting all day. Females will avoid this thread like valentine's card from a fat ? . They'll lurk the ? out of it though. I'll @ ? though.

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus
    @lil loca (can't really at her but you know

*steps back to watch the mayhem, or lack there of*
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How a woman overpower you? Knife is a good weapon, but u really only get 1 or 2 good stabs with it before the opponent can get it from you and stab back

How much damage she take from the altercation?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It all started with what Stan says was a typical cab ride to Luminita Perijoc‘s home. He told police that she asked him to help her with her bags, but that once he was inside her residence, she demanded sex from him. However, once he refused her undoubtedly attractive offer, she supposedly pulled a knife, forced him to undress and insert his ? into her wanton ? …I believe some of you call this “sexual intercourse” or some such nonsense.

lol...oh if the genders were reversed!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    LMAO!

? you will be waiting all day. Females will avoid this thread like valentine's card from a fat ? . They'll lurk the ? out of it though. I'll @ ? though.

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

Why you @ me bro?....1st, I'm a dude and 2nd I don't believe a man can be ? by a woman

Oh is it because I don't blame women for getting ? by rapists?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should have wore his chastity belt Smh.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    GZus wrote: »
    LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

Why you @ me bro?....1st, I'm a dude and 2nd I don't believe a man can be ? by a woman

Assuming he isnt lying: He was held at knife point AND stabbed and forced AT KNIFEPOINT to perform sexual acts...

How is that not ? again? lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

Assuming he isnt lying: He was held at knife point AND stabbed and forced AT KNIFEPOINT to perform sexual acts...

Because he probably beats his meat thinking about it
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

? so desperate for ? , they can't tell what ? is, darc.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

Is this true G?

Also I dont think many men beat their meat to being stabbed and forced to eat ? LOL Then again...these are whites we're talking about.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

Is this true G?

Also I dont think many men beat their meat to being stabbed and forced to eat ? LOL Then again...these are whites we're talking about.

Ok, let me rephrase my original comment

I don't believe a man can be ? by a woman....Unless she's unattractive
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Yes! Yes! Dance my puppets. Dance!

You welcome OP.

LMAO!

@covet
    @itsmzgrahambitches
    @desertrain10
    @gzus

So if a female gets wet while being ? . It shouldn't be considered ? anymore. Obviously her body is in a state of arousal and couldn't give a ? what her conscious thought is. Her body was built for ? and gotdammit its gonna take it!

I mean that's what I'm getting if I were to apply your thought to females. And yes there are numerous instances of females becoming aroused while being ? .

Now Dance!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    @Charlie Danger

@Amotekun

Get off my ? . You're both not allowed there yet you still on my ? ....You're both ? me
  • Amotekun
    Options
    @Charlie Danger

@Amotekun

Get off my ? . You're both not allowed there yet you still on my ? ....You're both ? me

? that was a highly homotional response.

I asked you a valid question based on your logic and instead of giving me an answer which might explain or force you to amend your position. You say I'm on your ? ? Word ? . I don't even want a response from you now. That ? is ? as ? .

What man accuses another man of being on his ? ? Thats how ? get out of explainin themselves these days disgust the other ? with some blatantly ? ass response.

[IMG]http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w371/kpopmeme/? -you-? .jpg[/IMG]
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    SLOW RIDE!!!!!!! TAKE IT EASY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options